• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@zee your video is DAEBAK!! My favourite moment wrapped into a short clip with such a lovely BG music...!!! YongHwa's voice singing that song just suits the whole atmosphere!!!! MY FEELSSS!!!! Thank you for sharing the video!! But as mentioned by @chellaaa that the caption for certain part (the part where you pause the vid to show Minsul moment) flashed by too quickly.. Although we all already know what to see/look for... But those captions can be useful or important for others :) Still, good job on it!!! :D Looking forward to more of your works :D

@chellaaa thx for telling me that dear, now I'm re-uploading that video and change the video bitrate, in my lappy that video was normal but youtube made it looks short (wtf) :'( now I'll upload the new one..
@craziedayzie @zheisya @bananali @timnat2010 @chocwenz I really happy if you like it all.. sorry if must deleting the video above, and still waiting for 41 minutes again to uploading the new one :'( :'(

and, I really hate it when youtube makes my perfect video looks like a jerk by shorting my primary screencrap :'( :'(

@minsull @Giya I think Jonghyun also hasn't had his shown yet, but I'm being really hopeful now, since in this pic
312356_449372918449654_1092551071_n.jpgKrystal seen posing with lipstick and Sulli seen with that what is it? Whatever it is.... lol!!!
And in these pics, you can see Onew, Key, Taemin with the lipstick product:
536984_449411621779117_454956133_n.jpg
ONEW
154164_447898451930434_1729233024_n.jpgKEY
6631_447511645302448_209663031_n.jpgTAEMIN
CONCLUSION: POSSIBLE MINSUL :)) :)) :)) :))

(Take note I am kinda jumping to conclusions but well I can't help it :D Minsul fangirling mode *on* :)) )

Guest Karina1430292067

@foxiscully OMG! almost cry  ! That was the best one shot that i`ve read really ! 
im like this ! 
311pa1t.gif
34hb9zm.jpg

I feel uri Sulli feel like that most of the time. With Minho saying she is like a donsaeng ... so sad for her :c 

Guest teruteru_chan

all these etude house pictures are making me mental. why do they make shinee wear or pretend to put on lipstick? this appears off-putting for me =_= i can't imagine how awkward it would be to see minho do that /cringes i'm kinda not looking forward much to the release of tomorrow's etude clip cuz it is soojung's LOL. it's just that i wanna see sulli more. anyway, i'm sure soojung will be pretty ^^ 

teruteru_chan said: all these etude house pictures are making me mental. why do they make shinee wear or pretend to put on lipstick? this appears off-putting for me =_= i can't imagine how awkward it would be to see minho do that /cringes i'm kinda not looking forward much to the release of tomorrow's etude clip cuz it is soojung's LOL. it's just that i wanna see sulli more. anyway, i'm sure soojung will be pretty ^^ 

nize143 said: teruteru_chan said: all these etude house pictures are making me mental. why do they make shinee wear or pretend to put on lipstick? this appears off-putting for me =_= i can't imagine how awkward it would be to see minho do that /cringes i'm kinda not looking forward much to the release of tomorrow's etude clip cuz it is soojung's LOL. it's just that i wanna see sulli more. anyway, i'm sure soojung will be pretty ^^ 

chocwenz said: nize143 said: teruteru_chan said: all these etude house pictures are making me mental. why do they make shinee wear or pretend to put on lipstick? this appears off-putting for me =_= i can't imagine how awkward it would be to see minho do that /cringes i'm kinda not looking forward much to the release of tomorrow's etude clip cuz it is soojung's LOL. it's just that i wanna see sulli more. anyway, i'm sure soojung will be pretty ^^ 

Guest ravissant

awhhh.. @jhologs @ravissant... what am I without u all my fellow chingu cum crewmates??? HUGS N KISSES!!!!!

@bananali, hugs & kisses to you too! :x

Archived