• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charlenelola b

Please help/support us by Hitting "LIKE" in the ff. 1st & 2nd Links/Pages (Next Cover Photo Contest for SHINee):

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=526316854057620&set=a.522695934419712.127563.156132414409401&type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=526375730718399&set=a.522695934419712.127563.156132414409401&type=3&theater

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
*please support minho oppa

Guest charlenelola b

Please help/support us by Hitting "LIKE" in the ff. 1st & 2nd Links/Pages (Next Cover Photo Contest for SHINee):

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=526316854057620&set=a.522695934419712.127563.156132414409401&type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=526375730718399&set=a.522695934419712.127563.156132414409401&type=3&theater

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
*please support minho oppa

kayteezz said: Hi, all!  But I just have a lot of doubts, because I feel like Minho has been shipped with a lot of girls in the past. I don't want to be cynical, but wasn't he also protecting Krystal in previous variety shows? He's also been really affectionate with SNSD's Yuri and he used to film CFs with 2ne1's Dara for Etude. Maybe he is just a caring guy to all girls, and he treats Sulli like a little labelmate. Sulli is also just a really sweet and adorable person with everyone, even though she has said that she doesn't express her emotions a lot. I feel like a lot of their interactions happen just because they're both SM members, and their managers probably want them to act very friendly in order to increase their popularity....  What I'm trying to say is, what makes Minsul special?!  I just have a feeling they're good together, but I still have a hard time believing it. Don't get mad because I really do believe in Minsul and you guys seem so great, but can you answer my question? 

zee said: thanks noona :x >:D< sure, my new job starting from 9am untill 8pm :'( this is kinda crazy, but still I don't miss a single day without opening this thread..
I just too worried, hahaa too worried to lost your attention all since I rarely spazz here, your words make my heart calm, thank you noona :'( thanks too for your invisible hugs :'( :'( :'( >:D<

Guest parkhyerin

Can anyone give me the link of Running Man 129 English sub on Daily Motion (part 2 till the last part, because the first part has been posted by @lilla42 but sadly I can't find the next part :( ) or on YouTube ? I just can watch the video from Daily Motion or Youtube mode because I only can use my mobile phone to watch it, my laptop is not allowed to use by my mom because I have a big National Exam on April.. I wanna watch the English sub so bad ohh :( how can I'm waiting for 3 months later to watch it? :'( :'( :'( *crying under the shower*

Guest chellaaa

parkhyerin

said: Can anyone give me the link of Running Man 129 English sub on Daily Motion (part 2 till the last part, because the first part has been posted by

@lilla42

but sadly I can't find the next part

:(

) or on YouTube ? I just can watch the video from Daily Motion or Youtube mode because I only can use my mobile phone to watch it, my laptop is not allowed to use by my mom because I have a big National Exam on April.. I wanna watch the English sub so bad ohh

:(

how can I'm waiting for 3 months later to watch it?

:'(:'(:'(

*crying under the shower*

Guest nor haslindar hashimlinda

Thank you @bananali@liana@Jhologs..hopefully my wishes and our wishes come true (Hopefully our minsul are real)...thank u guys...

Guest parkhyerin

parkhyerin said:

Can anyone give me the link of Running Man 129 English sub on Daily Motion (part 2 till the last part, because the first part has been posted by @lilla42 but sadly I can't find the next part ) or on YouTube ? I just can watch the video from Daily Motion or Youtube mode because I only can use my mobile phone to watch it, my laptop is not allowed to use by my mom because I have a big National Exam on April.. I wanna watch the English sub so bad ohh how can I'm waiting for 3 months later to watch it? *crying under the shower*

http://www.kshownow.net/2013/01/running-man-episode-129-english-subs.html choose the dailymotion videos.. wait for adfly.. n then it'll bring u to the dailymotion sites :) hope it helped.

sorry cant give u the straight dailymotion link, kshownow doesnt allow it :(

@chellaaa Thank you eonnie. I've tried it last night and it doesn't work, and I tried it again about 3 hours ago, again it doesn't work and my phone became error :( but then, you suggested me the same link and I was thinking “ugh,the same one :( eottoke???!! :'(”

But then I think its okay to try it once again by clicking the same link given by you,just now, AND MAGICALLY IT WORKS . :'(

EONNIE,JEONGMAL GOMAWOEYO ! I don't know right,but maybe this is something called “miracle” and miracle is another name for an effort :'( :'( * I'm so emotional, can't help it*

Archived