San Diego KFEST Talent Show

Guest LZ1

AUDITIONS!
Calling all San Diego Talents!

Got what it takes to perform onstage, and possibly win some cool prizes for doing so?

Come audition for the 2006 San Diego Korean Festival ("All Together") Talent Show, hosted by UCSD KASA (Korean-American Student Association).

Categories: Singing, Dancing. You can do both at the same time if you wish but you must select just ONE category to be put in.

Awards:

1. Gold Prize - TBA

2. Silver Prize - TBA

3. Popularity Award - TBA

Drag all your friends out and make them cheer; you're the superstar now :]

Prize info is TBA. Last year's prizes were LG Mp3 phones, iPods, and cash prizes, including a CJ Media audition. And local fame, of course :]

Audition will most likely be on August 26 or September 2, location TBA (most likely DJ Karaoke?).

The real performance will be on September 9 at 3:30pm.

RULES:

1. You must supply your own instrumental. If you are having a hard time finding it, we MAY be able to help. Just fly us an email.

2. Ages 13~25 only, as this show is geared towards a teenage/young adult audience.

3. At least one member of your act must be 1/2 or full Korean descent.

PM me with your e-mail address if you are interested, so I can send out more info as they become finalized.

Or you can send ucsdkasa@gmail.com an e-mail indicating you'd like to sign up for the audition, reserving your spot on the list.

Many details are not finalized fully just yet. Please PM me to reserve an audition with the category you wish to be in (singing, dancing), how many people in your group (if applicable), what music you will use (if you already know), or to ask any questions.

We will take auditioners on-site, but they will have less priority than the ones who reserved a spot early.

IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS OR FAMILY IN THE SAN DIEGO AREA THAT MAY BE INTERESTED IN THIS SHOW, PLEASE PASS ON THIS INFORMATION TO THEM!

Remember, all inquiries and reservations go to: ucsdkasa@gmail.com

Archived