[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest 02yoxanoh

Does anyone know when the SBS Drama awards are this month?

Do you think both Hye Kyo & In Sung will attend?

SBS awards is on Dec. 31st hosted by Lee Bo Young, Kim Woo Bin and forgot the other one. That's a big question. ..no one knows yet until now...Every single O2 shipper is asking. ..Let's all think positive they will.

@KyoReanomoo dear .. Olen maniya... :-hYou know.. when we arrive I make a little scream..  so my local guide will think I'm normal.. but I can hold the louder one when I hear TWTWB's OST in every cormer of Jade Garden.. :\"> :P

it's cold that time and goosebumps follows another goosebumps
:x
My daughter ask me.. where Song Hye Kyo mam.. why the house interior is different..and I replied "let's take a picture first" ;))

I can't help than miss my TWTWB's day and windblowers hereI'm still enjoy rewatching this Daebak series at One Channel while thinking, I wish I can be Noh Hee Kyung or Kim Kyu Tae when I reborn (seriously kidding GOD^^):^o

Guest OreoVampire

@pearlysweetyangela said: @KyoReanomoo dear .. Olen maniya... :-hYou know.. when we arrive I make a little scream..  so my local guide will think I'm normal.. but I can hold the louder one when I hear TWTWB's OST in every cormer of Jade Garden.. :\"> :P

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi dearest Windblowers,

I got this from the 2013 SBS Drama Awards in regards to the year-end drama awards that is happening on the 31st of December.  You can see the SBS award live via this YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vcYvpyUAn8 (please click to watch live at 8:55 South Korean Standard Time)

It will start in about 4 hours and 45 minutes according to that YT website. I also checked the time conversion and it is around 3:55 am (for those of you who live in the Pacific Standard Time) and it will be at 6:55 am for those who live in Eastern Standard Time. If you would like to go and check out the conversion for your time, please go here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

It will really be 3:55 am for me because it's my timezone. *tears* I just got home from work and it's 9:30 pm. I don't know if I can make it *sobs* but really hope I can make it for Insung oppa and the cast of TWTWB. I really do think that SBS got some really popular dramas going on, but just hope that TWTWB will also be recognized. <3 So wishing TWTWB cast luck!!! Fighting! See you all tomorrow (hopefully if I can wake up at 3:55 am lol...I did it last year, so maybe I can this year, yea??)

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021717/awards-2013-2013-sbs-drama-awards#latest (please go here to check out updates of all awards  if there are any in about 4 more hours)

SBS.png
broadcasting station: SBS
date: 31.12.2013 time: 8:55 KST
hosts: Kim Woo Bin, Lee Bo Young, Lee Hwi Jae
SBS official youtube livestream:

information credits to @cassopeia

Guest sunshine4ever

the link I gave above is currently working with the pre-award talks...you can go to this link for live recap from Soompi for SBS awards: http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/31/live-updates-the-winners-of-the-2013-sbs-drama-awards/#.UsKncrRR-

Also this link shows a list of SBS Dramas with the ranking on ratings, if you're interested, you can see which drama has the highest rating:

http://beatuscorner.com/2013-sbs-drama-ratings-rankings/

EDIT:
Here is another link in case YT link is not working:
http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS
^this link was given on the blog, so I hope it works for you..you need flash to view it...this link has commercial right now though unlike the YT link which has a coverage.

Guest sunshine4ever

Insung was one of the early presenters! He came up with Kim Soo Mi (actress who acted as his mom in What Happened in Bali)....

ki2O7iO.png
cQbxGms.jpg
^credits to TV Report and Star Today recaps

and Eun Ji won the award...not sure, but maybe it's top 10 newcomers?
lLCoTaM.jpg
^credits to star money today

Sorry I'm on my new laptop so I have no idea how to do screenshot yet. Not sure why the functions won't work, so enjoy the pictures. The Youtube link I gave you was awesome. I get to watch it in HD quality so the quality is slightly better than the captures above.

I will repost once I found out from live recap.

--

-edited-
dEPDMzz.jpg
credits to TV Daily

Guest sunshine4ever

So it turned out that Insung was presenting the New Star awards and Eun Ji was one of the winners!

MCs: Kim Woo Bin, Lee Hwi Jae, Lee Bo Young

Part 1

New Star: (presented by Jo In Sung, Kim Soo Mi)
Lee Da Hee (I Hear Your Voice)
Kang Min Hyuk (The Heirs)
Kim So Hyun (Suspicious Housewives)
Seo In Guk (Master’s Sun)
Lee Da Hee (Cheongdamdong Alice, Master’s Sun)
Lim Ju Hwan (Ugly Alert)
Jung Eun Ji (That Winter, The Wind Blows)
Kim Ji Won (The Heirs)
Kang So Ra (Ugly Alert)
Choi Jin Hyuk (The Heirs)

credits to http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/31/live-updates-the-winners-of-the-2013-sbs-drama-awards/#.UsKncrRR-

Congrats to Eun Ji! :)

Guest sunshine4ever

So sad, but I guess the Best Couple award is a given since Heirs was so popular overseas as well as in Korea. Anyway, some captures of Insung when the host asked him for the best couple award.  I have decided to switch to my old laptop for these captures, hehe! :) SBS is so awesome. I love their YT Livestream. It's super good quality!

qnsySkA.jpg
ZBgydyM.jpg
cumwDXg.jpg

And this is a skit and some type of video...not sure what it was about...but it is another parody of the cotton candy scene.
Zful09x.jpg
^This guy is so funny! Look at the background...it has a poster of TWTWB. :D
E2L00qn.jpg

This scene was shown on TV.
OenKWSW.jpg
g8GUtYB.jpg

Hi windblowers!!

Watching the awards and JIS is sooooooo cute. The camera always spans on him, the camera loves him! He's such a good oppa and gave eunji a hug when she won. Eunji looks Sooo georgeous!!' I'd say best dressed of the women's!

Watching the awards makes me miss this drama and cast so much!

I wish the best couple had gone to our 02 couple or even to master sun. Cuz in my opinion these two were best paired and best drama. But heirs was worldly popular.

I wish song hye kyo was there too :(

Started the second half and JIS and SHK won top star award! Yayyy!