[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest timi163

I've been watching new K-dramas lately, but nothing beats TWTWB opening episode 1...still the best..  ( or maybe I'm just biased?)....:)

@pearlysweetyangela dearie, now it's winter in my country as well as Korea :x

OMG, those gifs are so lovely 8.gif now I only want to find out where they are made from :((

w8sGcG6bKrBtsg4MOxvM9TjfytvS9IqhFoSSf3WEc5Q=s0

WkJnJR4QT7UH-p7MFG08wHn1DVQPLRLtH2q_yEsb-Zc=s0

AQfb7HL8TboBdgKKZqPyhxRgn1c3rbHg66VLb21ziEA=s0
dc

Another information is that Writer Noh has had meets with the Japanese author of original work
Here is the article: http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2013/10/17/0200000000AKR20131017200400005.HTML?input=1179m

ahaa.. @freshspring .. are you happy this winter?
:> Miss o2 couple, twtwb days too.. especially when I start to watch in live streaming LMH im The Heirs at SBS at wednesday thursday.. it helps a lot.. but next month I will be in Seoul.. I will be very happy if you could help me with more info about twtwb filming location.. Last three days I'm searching your post about that.. but i couldn't find it chingguu...
I know how to go to Jade Garden and de chocholate Cafe Apgujeong.. and I'm very sad I will skip Hantaek Botanical Garden because I don't know how to get there from Seoul.. how I wish I can go to every beautiful scenes ,. the cotton candy filming location.. the beach where they spent a night together.. everythiiingggandI wish I have a chance to meet THAT oh soo WINTER and THE oh young WIND BLOWS

:x