[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Relax. The garden is done with. The gush of new WIND swept it clean and fresh.Don't fret. it's ok. I believe the cap is not an indication of anything. It serves to protect SHK's face' date=' that's all. Don't think so much.ok, @loucong. I will not bother you with further questions about caps anymore. LoL.[/quote']

gamsa! cyber hug group hug ** calling ajumma for cold soju** drink till our nose gets crooked ;))

Guest kyoforever

I want soju real bad......
I hope OS will save me from the windblowers madness but i am afraid he might beat me up as well. =))

Guest kyoforever

@marshmelliey Yup, recent one.
Ms Park posted this one as well. 
It's nice to know that our Hyekyo is having a good time. She needs a break after working hard in TWTWB.
I am glad that she still in Korea. 

Guest diamond2212

Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=2633

SBS Drama That Winter The Wind Blows is still hot, accessories became trend

[by Park Yoon-jin / translated by Joy Kim] Accessories are now important fashion items to both genders.  
For example, popular dramas lead fashion trend. Also dramas reflect the trend and make them as well. Recent SBS drama That Winter The Wind Blows, main character Zo In-sung and Kim Bum’s accessory styling became the center of an issue among viewers.  
Accessory styling in drama has special meanings for characters so drama fans and viewers pay special attention. Zo In-sung and Kim bum, both global stars of Asia showed perfect styling tips and use of accessories for men.   
For their accessories, two actors chose to wear bold and black and silver colored jewelries. The design and texture reflects the tough guy Kim Bum’s character and Cold but warm hearted Zo In-sung’s character. All of the items are from designer jewelries brand Mucha by designer Kim Jung-ju. 
Here are the accessory styling tips from two global stars Kim Bum and Zo In-sung. 

Kim Bum’s Jewerlies – Park Jin-Sung style 

From the drama, Kim Bum played professional Poker player Park Jin-sung who is tough guy but with a cute smile with charms. His drama character was popular among drama fans. 
For Park Jin-sung, Kim Bum wore unique and rough accessories. He wore a special necklace with dices. From Mucha, the dice design’s motive came from the Korean letter of the actor’s name. It gained positive reactions from male viewers. Also his ring’s design came from the actor’s name as well. 

Zo In-sung’s Jewelries – Oh Soo style 

Zo In-sung’s wind bell bracelet became big issue in Korea. After it made its first appearance on eighth episode of the drama, it became second hot keyword in search engines. 
The wind bracelet was a gift for Oh Soo from Oh Young (Song Hye-gyo). The bracelet is also made by Mucha. For Oh Soo’s birthday, Oh Young prepared handmade birthday cake, coffee and the wind charm bracelet. 
The designer Kim Jung-ju said “The tight knot and small bell means strong ties between two characters.” Also she added that the bell means a lot to both of the character because Oh Young is blind and she can only rely on sounds.  

According to Mucha, they said “Lot of drama fans are interested at Kim Bum and wind charm bracelet. All of the items are from Kim Jung-ju designer and please check before purchasing the product because due to the popularity, many copied items are sold.”
Meanwhile, jewelries brand Mucha is loved by many celebrities for their luxurious and unique designs. Due to collaborations with stars, it got famous overseas in Japan and China. 

(photo captured from SBS That Winter The Wind Blows, Mucha) cr: the owner