[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest dark19

tumblr_mimbbvnPlD1qfqa17o1_400.giftumblr_mc3ygje8ok1ra4jcso1_r1_250.gif
   ;))   This should be the true reaction of  JIS when SHK  asked to sleep together. LOL   :\">

=)) =))  

mamamika said:
Seeing the Making film i really doubt that if he looks at her for real cuz actually when they film only a camera rolls and when the camera on him, only he has to act and SHK not, so she can be there or not it doesn't makes effect. Like the scene with the bus he chases after her to the pizza restaurant, actually he smiles and looks at the camera, he doesn't look at her for real. Also the scene of jelousity when he sees her with her first love, and when Lee myung ho kissed her, he also looks at the camera and act the gaze of jelousity only. So most of the time he only acts well, it is not real, or am i wrong?

id="watch-headline-title"Memorable moments of O2 couple that you want to see   ;)

( BTS and interview)

I can't upload this video on youtube, it's deleted immediately. So I have just upload it on dailymotion. Please tell me if you know how to display the video screen of videos on dailymotion here. Thanks dears so much  ^:)^

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz1mq9_memorable-moments-of-o2-couple-that-you-want-to-see_shortfilms#.UWzE-UppmVU

New sweet BTS starts at 9:28

Some gifs of that BTS: :x :x :x

164201395716638.gif

164201395617600.gif

And Lovely Moments :x :*

164201395845468.gif

164201395358797.gif

class="headline"Jo In Sung Continues to Charm Song Hye Gyo with his Gentlemanly Behaviour in “That Winter, the Wind Blows”KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – Tue, Mar 26, 2013 7:58 AM PHT

RELATED CONTENT

• [*]
Jo In Sung, Song Hye GyoView Photo

Jo In Sung, Song Hye Gyo

Recently-released stills for upcoming episodes of SBS drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows” have been attracting attention for Jo In Sung’s gentlemanly charm in the role of Oh Soo.

The photographs, which seem to carry a flavour of resolution in them, show Oh Soo piggybacking Song Hye Gyo’s character, and covering her with his jacket, receiving an abundance of praise from fans for his gentlemanly behaviour.

This is not the first time viewers have noted his good manners. In last weeks’ airing of “That Winter, the Wind Blows”, in order to help Song Hye Gyo experience the atmosphere at the peak of a mountain, Jo In Sung carries her for much of the steep climb.

“That Winter, the Wind Blows” heads into its final two weeks of broadcast with number one ratings for its timeslot and universal acclaim for its acting.

By: Bae Jung Hee

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

2784-20681.jpg

Guest OreoVampire

How is everyone? wind blowers are you ok? It's ok not to be Ok, you know or not? It's ok TWTWB has ended, it's ok no bts ..it's Ok JIS no longer in OS character, it;s ok we see none of SHK pics from the party. It's Ok Writer Noh didn't approve for another 4 episodes.  It's Ok guys ... we need to move on and cure from this torment of withdrawal symptom. Geezzzz this feeling is so epic ... (:|  ..let's go for lunch.. eat more :-\"

SAVE ME ! I WANT TO LIVE :((

tumblr_mklj30K76K1rnqsa4o1_500.gif

It’s okay not to be okay. “Young, it’s okay not to be ok.” It’s okay to be scared. It’s okay to cry. If people had said that to me, I probably would’ve cried a day or two and been fine. Maybe because I didn’t get to cry then. Even now, when I think about it, the tears keep on coming out.”  - Oppa Oh Soo

tumblr_miqq3x7SuI1rc7jx3o1_250.giftumblr_miqq3x7SuI1rc7jx3o2_250.giftumblr_miqq3x7SuI1rc7jx3o3_250.giftumblr_miqq3x7SuI1rc7jx3o4_250.giftumblr_miqq3x7SuI1rc7jx3o7_250.giftumblr_miqq3x7SuI1rc7jx3o6_250.gif
tumblr_mi9vo9wrMl1ri28kto1_r2_500.gif
tumblr_mjt79r7ZDh1ri28kto4_250.gif

tumblr_ml8nc86iSs1s8mq2fo2_r1_250.gif
cr owner

Guest shey428

Confirmed that our HyeKyo attend the farewell party. Same jacket and color.. hmmmmmmmmmFishy fishy to me... 

;):D

I smell something fishy in the party. I think our O2 couple are awkward with each other. They dont have a picture of being together,. Meaning they are shy? Or maybe they are preventing themselves to be OS&OY 'coz they know if they talk to each other, they wont/cant let go of the feelings and eventually end up with rumors that they dont want to have. JIS is very understanding of our SHK.

It's a blessing that they had TWTWB 'coz they're at the right age, mature enough stable enough, and i think they know each other well enough (as we read there interviews..) to settle down. (Just dreaming)

Agghh.. What am i thinking? I realy miss OS &OY! Can they have a part 2 of twtwb? Only it is ROMCOM.. :) (i keep dreaming) :D

Guest sunshine4ever

@freshspring, oh my gosh, that last "big" picture of the kiss was beautifully taken. Umm, at first the kiss seemed a bit weird, but now that I watched it enough I realized it was OS's first kiss being accepted and OY's first time accepting his kiss willingly and now seeing it again it was very meaningful and beautiful.
KyoRean said: How is everyone? wind blowers are you ok? It's ok not to be Ok, you know or not? It's ok TWTWB has ended, it's ok no bts ..it's Ok JIS no longer in OS character, it;s ok we see none of SHK pics from the party. It's Ok Writer Noh didn't approve for another 4 episodes.  It's Ok guys ... we need to move on and cure from this torment of withdrawal symptom. Geezzzz this feeling is so epic ... (:|  ..let's go for lunch.. eat more :-\"

SAVE ME ! I WANT TO LIVE :((

It’s okay not to be okay. “Young, it’s okay not to be ok.” It’s okay to be scared. It’s okay to cry. If people had said that to me, I probably would’ve cried a day or two and been fine. Maybe because I didn’t get to cry then. Even now, when I think about it, the tears keep on coming out.”  - Oppa Oh Soo

cr owner