[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Ha ha I love the "Toad with the Killer Gaze" by Deaborj :)

I was so mesmerized by his intense looks at Oh Young!  I am sure it must have meant something!!  I hope JIS could be the prince that SHK is looking for and live happily ever after for real.  That would really put a stop to those haters :)

@jjsweeter0211

Thanks for those awesome pics of JIS watching SHK eating the by now famous potato soup. :)

I really admire SHK's restraint. With JIS's intense and hot gaze at her, she can still calmly drink her potato soup like nobody's business. Is the soup really that nice that she cannot feel the heat in the air?

I feel the heat from his gaze. *flushing*.  Now, if I'm the object of that gaze, I'll probably make a fool of myself cos I'll be a mess on the floor with the potato soup all over me! :)

Now I know what it means by "in hot soup".

Love this scene. :)

Hi...my first MV :)
i hope it still related with the drama since there are BTS and off course SHK and JIS. I know there some similar videos, but i want to post with my own style and music. Still a lot of shortcomings, so feel free to give ur suggestions and criticism. Enjoy...!  ;;)

Guest kyoforever

When i read his interview i was like jaw drop when i read these line.
I begged Writer Noh to write a few more episodes and I promised I would do much better.  -  JIS.

Seems like our InSung don't want to let the TWTWB end so soon.I dont think its bcoz he loves portraying OS. Its maybe bcoz he is not ready yet to be separated with our HyeKyo? hmmmmmmmmmmm
It seems like our InSung is having hard time hiding his feeling huh. :D

Guest sunshine4ever

can someone help me,  how long is the video of  TWTWB Press Conference?

i try searching in the youtube but the video only 10 min long, did anyone have the link of the full video of first press conference TWTWB

many thanks

@batz You can go to post 1 and there should be links. There are a lot of videos and pictures of the press conference starting from page 38 and onward.

Guest kyoforever

This is the thing i don't get..
Why in the world... they need to cut someone off who's with them in the photo? 
I need an answer and wideeeeeeeee explanation for that.. Because i don't GET IT!  ~X( ~X(

Guest kyoforever

nov6060 said: Fun trivia time...

16iwk79.jpg

The picture was taken from which episode?

What was OY more scared of?
a. Her fiance
b. Falling in love to OS
c. OS would leave her soon
d. .............. (your own answer)

whoever answers correctly, will get free kiss from Mr Kim... hahaha...

Guest ksyj2009

jl08 said:

@jjsweeter0211

Thanks for those awesome pics of JIS watching SHK eating the by now famous potato soup. :)

I really admire SHK's restraint. With JIS's intense and hot gaze at her, she can still calmly drink her potato soup like nobody's business. Is the soup really that nice that she cannot feel the heat in the air?

I feel the heat from his gaze. *flushing*.  Now, if I'm the object of that gaze, I'll probably make a fool of myself cos I'll be a mess on the floor with the potato soup all over me! :)

Now I know what it means by "in hot soup".

Love this scene. :)

kyoforever said: When i read his interview i was like jaw drop when i read these line.
I begged Writer Noh to write a few more episodes and I promised I would do much better.  -  JIS.

Seems like our InSung don't want to let the TWTWB end so soon.I dont think its bcoz he loves portraying OS. Its maybe bcoz he is not ready yet to be separated with our HyeKyo? hmmmmmmmmmmm
It seems like our InSung is having hard time hiding his feeling huh. :D

Guest kyoforever

IMG_05281_zps6b75896b.jpg
Confirmed that our HyeKyo attend the farewell party. Same jacket and color.. hmmmmmmmmmFishy fishy to me... 

;):D

loving all the posts you guys make in this thread even tho the drama ends already.. :D
btw, my favorite episode of the drama is episode 9! i don't know why but episode 9 is so memorable for me.. it's intense yet beautiful at the same time..
great acting from both the leads.. :x :x :x