[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest OreoVampire

Guys, Can't lurk thread today. I am posting this live from Rehab Ctr, this morning last night neighbor complaining they see me wandering around at night asking for potato soup.

See ya..loads love OY, KyoRean  :((
tumblr_mkz887vfgK1qz9tpzo1_500.jpg
cr morning

tumblr_mktrj3LEH01rdufaio1_500.gif
cr tmblr yongpd

dinner from rehab .. ya ya ... rice and vege after 5 months
tumblr_mkpxzzp2kZ1rvzmc9o1_r2_500.jpg
cr seirenofthesea

@sweetdecember the snow scene? it not a BTS, it was in ep 7, the first snow trip that OS, JS and HS took OY to. Its the scene after OS kissed her on the forehead. :)

heres a link to dramacrazy http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/that-winter-the-wind-blows-episode-7/292093

hopefully this directs you to ep 7 part 3, it begins at around 6:40 :) enjoy!

Guest sunshine4ever

@freshspring thanks so much for the updates. I hope Oh Young's pics will keep coming. :) I have collages of Oh Soo only for the next 14 days so hoping you will  post her pics to balance out the thread, dear. Thanks. Only if you have her pics, of course. Hehe.

These collages were done by a Chinese fan, please credit it to that fan. Sorry I don't know the name of the person who made it.

Oh Soo Episode 2's collages
done by Chinese Fan

Just in case you like these collages, I uploaded Episode 1 here ---- Oh Soo - Episode 1

24grntu.jpg
1zp1v2o.jpg
15ro8z9.jpg
28gs1a1.jpg
33dcsqe.jpg
5y2ia.jpg
2i7bcqa.jpg
2ltn49s.jpg

Hi there.  This is my first time here but i am  a silence reader and this thread is a must since TWTWB . Huhu.. i miss OS and OY very much.  Everyday and every minutes i click this thread just in case i can get latest news about my JIS and SHK. God!! I really hope they can be a real couple and i even imagine how beautiful babies they can produce if they get married :x

sc_3e7e08e8fb5fdc1ca97bcd1cfc69e217 said: Hi there.  This is my first time here but i am  a silence reader and this thread is a must since TWTWB . Huhu.. i miss OS and OY very much.  Everyday and every minutes i click this thread just in case i can get latest news about my JIS and SHK. God!! I really hope they can be a real couple and i even imagine how beautiful babies they can produce if they get married :x

Guest hanena21

sc_3e7e08e8fb5fdc1ca97bcd1cfc69e217 said:

Hi there.  This is my first time here but i am  a silence reader and this thread is a must since TWTWB . Huhu.. i miss OS and OY very much.  Everyday and every minutes i click this thread just in case i can get latest news about my JIS and SHK. God!! I really hope they can be a real couple and i even imagine how beautiful babies they can produce if they get married :x

Welcome! Coincidentally, I just watched a video on SHK's appearance in some variety show and she said she would like to have at least 2 kids since she's an only child! :) Yea, we all miss O2 couple so much and  that's why some of us are checking into Rehab/cold turkey rooms to treat our chronic withdrawal symptoms. They are really so good together that you feel a big part missing in your life when TWTWB ended and no news of both of them together.Hang in there! :)  I am drawing hope from Kim Boem's words that he'll be seeing JIS, SHK, writer and director again in future. Who knows maybe there's a sequel to Oh Young and Oh Soo and their new journey together or a new drama. Or a special  segment on TWTWB. Just have to stay hopeful and positive! :) If not, the Rehab cost is going to kill... :(

i'm with u....hope we will see them in future..who knows maybe they already planning sequel of TWTWB ...movie perhaps??? ;;)

9e3063ba-5c55-4e91-8fde-617bdb856213_zps

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SCENE!!! :x

After really just adoring this picture, I just thought "wow! this picture says sooo much!

This scene just totally justifies that question that we all may or may not get, "what do look for in a guy? partner? etc", and one of the most popular answer is: personality.
OS and OY first fell for each other for the way that they were, their personality and how much they cared for each other in perspective to how much they meant to each other and how they were affected by one another. This was the moment OY gets to see OS, she knows that he's tall, with nice facial features, but this was the moment where her eyes meet OS (I mean it may not specifically be the scene above, but bare with meh)....(OS is obviously goooooood looking)...... and though OS may have not had the courage to let her see him, I'm pretty sure in OY's perspective, his heart, care and personality overruled everything else. Its like if his heart is true then it makes everything else less important (but also better). That was one advantage to OY because since she couldn't see previously, she relied everything on her touch and sound, just like when she said, though he never revealed his face, she knew the bell sound familiar. She read OS like a book (besides the whole fake bro thing) and thankfully saw the good in him, the real him.

This may sound like super weird but have any of you ever had dreams or heard of dreams about how you see like a person/guy (future BF/Husband superstition ish stuff) but, he's like blurred, and you just can't figure out who he is? This scene made me think of that also because OS is blurred and because like I had just mentioned, she is seeing him for the first time and it's like the long await is finally over she gets to see him clearly and what completes OS and yes, they can live happily ever after!

I'm so thankful, they finally got to have eye contact, that was the perfect finishing touch. :x

(wow, as I type this out, the thoughts I had in my head about this didn't translate as clear....haha..)

imageimage
Jo In Sung looks so cute and naughty even this early age.You already see  that he has a happy disposition
:):):)

Song Hye Kyo is just adorable and very pretty baby.:x :x :x

You can just imagine  how cute their babies would be.We're waitingpatiently for these winter made babies:-bd :-bd :-bd

@j108

Welcome! Coincidentally, I just watched a video on SHK's appearance in some variety show and she said she would like to have at least 2 kids since she's an only child! Yea, we all miss O2 couple so much and  that's why some of us are checking into Rehab/cold turkey rooms to treat our chronic withdrawal symptoms. They are really so good together that you feel a big part missing in your life when TWTWB ended and no news of both of them together.Hang in there!   I am drawing hope from Kim Boem's words that he'll be seeing JIS, SHK, writer and director again in future. Who knows maybe there's a sequel to Oh Young and Oh Soo and their new journey together or a new drama. Or a special  segment on TWTWB. Just have to stay hopeful and positive! If not, the Rehab cost is going to kill...

I am missing our 02 couple like crazy,that is why I am going to stay in this thread.All our friends here are my support system fr. our TWTWB addiction.I'm not ready to be rehabilitated yet.I just want to keep my addiction,can't get enough  of them.Thank you lovely ladies for supplying me w/ news ,pictures and gifs to keep me high until we see them again in their next drama,Hopefully like what Kim Bum said he might be seeing them in the near future,so there might be a seqeul in the  planning stage.=)) =)).Like what I promised kyoforever,I will keep her company here.Wish I could make a potatoe soup for ou funny and    lovable KyoRean.Sunshine4ever,thank you so much for your excellent insights  and recaps.You are trully a wonderful lady!I will cont. to support JIS .I do admire this gentleman.He is so down to earth and a good mentor to the young stars,no wonder they all admire and idolize  him.Let us all continue to make this  forum alive and kicking!!God Bless you all!!

Guest tiffany.shin

@hergurlc ahhh yes such a beautiful serene scene!  :x
im rewatching the last few episodes of TWTWB again and omg the hallway scene when OS leaves, ScreenShot2013-04-11at63259PM.png
and that moment when OY says "I LOVED YOU" ahhhh so heartbreaking, the look in OY's eyes, its like u can feel his heart twisting and churning which makes MY heart twist and churn ahhhh i actually teared up again sigh had to look up at my ceiling to stop the tears from falling and having my eyeliner run all over my face =(( :))
 hmm just a bit off topic but does anyone know if that movie OY watches/watched with OS is a real film? Like can we actually find it to watch too? Looks like the actor is Yoo Ji Tae and i think the actress might be Han Hyo Joo? But i can't seem to find any project with these two together  :( so i must be mistaken on the actors in it? I wanna watch it! haha looks kinda interesting  :D
----------edit-----------------O.M.G hold up LOOOL that is NOT HHJ. ahaha mian! sorry my eyes were tricking me haha is that lee young ae? OMG its ONE FINE SPRING DAY isnt' it???! hahaha omg how cld i have not known that  8-} all good guys haha 

This is the only drama that are not releasing bts of the lead actors. Worlds within with hyunbin so many bts of them together..why cant they release TWTWB.....Its also produce on sbs..hehehe theres really fishy between OS and OY..during the press conference SHG.seems awkward with JIS..They rarely eye contact with each other but with world within press conference she keep smiling...just my opinion as a woman....if you have some hidden feeling or shud i say desire with sumone..u usually become awkward and self conscious...u can see it during presscon and their interview..they just steal glances with each other...jyaaaaakkkkkk....im shouting alonw watching these two..hope to have more news for both of themm...ill just stop shipping them if ill hear sum news of them dating sumone

cristapark said: This is the only drama that are not releasing bts of the lead actors. Worlds within with hyunbin so many bts of them together..why cant they release TWTWB.....Its also produce on sbs..hehehe theres really fishy between OS and OY..during the press conference SHG.seems awkward with JIS..They rarely eye contact with each other but with world within press conference she keep smiling...just my opinion as a woman....if you have some hidden feeling or shud i say desire with sumone..u usually become awkward and self conscious...u can see it during presscon and their interview..they just steal glances with each other...jyaaaaakkkkkk....im shouting alonw watching these two..hope to have more news for both of themm...ill just stop shipping them if ill hear sum news of them dating sumone

Guest marshmelliey

@jl08 agreed with you !!
to be perfectly honest, i don't buying it when in sung said he doesnt have any so-called feeling toward her =))because its totally impossible for a girl & a boy to not have any special feeling for each other even just for a slightest while.and heck, they shared alot of skinships & sweet moments in this drama?!! 
is it possible for both of them to not have any butterflies feeling inside their stomach?! haha  8-> :))
call me delusional or such but from my point of view, i think both of them just being careful and denial with their own feelings..and also they're in this state where they've  got a chance getting to know each other more through this drama eventhou they've been know each other since 10years ago.
and from the way in sung talk about marriage in his latest interview,i think its clearly to say that he's definitely searching someone to get married with ( as well as hye kyo ) .. not only just for BF GF kind relationship :x 

P.S : since universe is playing a tricky trick with their life,  i still do believe that..in sung & hye kyo would ended up with each other. not right now..but one day :)

Guest OreoVampire

jl08 said:

Food for thought - why would they both feel awkward about filming the candy scene if it's normal friendship  between them? I mean i respect JIS when he said he does not see SHK as a date. But still, feelings are hard to have 100% control. So why the candy scene took 2 whole days to shoot?

KyoRean said: jl08 said:

Food for thought - why would they both feel awkward about filming the candy scene if it's normal friendship  between them? I mean i respect JIS when he said he does not see SHK as a date. But still, feelings are hard to have 100% control. So why the candy scene took 2 whole days to shoot?