[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I'm trying really hard to skim through new dramas, but wow, it really is hard to select a new drama after TWTWB (I can't let go just yet!) and my expectations are at a much higher level (not sure if its good or not, but I just want another masterpiece!)....

well anyways, while skimming through, whenever I hear "상관 없어/ sang-gwan eobs-eo/ it doesn't matter" the first thing that rings into my head is when OS said it in the conversation when OY confronts OS about the kiss and he just blatantly says it (with manly swag).

*sigh*   gawwdd I miss TWTWB......I am forever changed..

hello people !!!
long time no post here keke ;;) but i still follow this thread n just like many of u, i cant get over TWTWB n my O2 couple
new press conference clip. i'm a shipper n watching this clip makes me feel so good, so excited =D> that's why i said JIS-SHK chemistry is so so good. watch n feel, everyone hehe \m/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaFHFQfRHHk

Same as everyone here. Skimming through dramas. Watching "That Man Who Loves", "Gu Family" and "Jang Ok"..something something. And everyone is right; there's a missing wow factor where I cannot completely absorb myself into the dramas. Will it be like this for every drama I watch henceforth? Even the shower scenes from Song Seung Hun didn't impress me much; I couldn't help but compare it to JIS's fully clothed shower scene..somehow that came out steamier. Sorry SSH fans! No harsh feelings.
SIGH!

hergurlc said: I'm trying really hard to skim through new dramas, but wow, it really is hard to select a new drama after TWTWB (I can't let go just yet!) and my expectations are at a much higher level (not sure if its good or not, but I just want another masterpiece!)....

well anyways, while skimming through, whenever I hear "상관 없어/ sang-gwan eobs-eo/ it doesn't matter" the first thing that rings into my head is when OS said it in the conversation when OY confronts OS about the kiss and he just blatantly says it (with manly swag).

*sigh*   gawwdd I miss TWTWB......I am forever changed..

^ hahaha I love that scene!! I almost feel like it was something that the script didn't include and JIS naturally just helped her out! super cute! and then they just walk away casually and super happy and the look on JS and HS face.....haha epic

Guest sweetdecember

@herguric,can u show me the link?.i havent seen it before.is it in one of the bts scene?thank u so much

hergurlc said: ^ hahaha I love that scene!! I almost feel like it was something that the script didn't include and JIS naturally just helped her out! super cute! and then they just walk away casually and super happy and the look on JS and HS face.....haha epic

Guest malou1310

THANKS TO @kenjisam                   id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Song Hye Kyo's Perfect Complexion 

Guest mskdramalover

is jo in sung oppa nominated in paeksang award best actor category? he is not on the list but song hye kyo is on the list of best actress category. is he really not nominated at all????
:-O :-?