[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

January 11, 2020 / by Insight Books   Famous lines from drama 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' comes to mind when winter comes.    

Yesterday, owner shared photo of her with Song Hye Kyo from TWTWB set.    

One of the favorite #kdramas Admin watched, '#ThatWinterTheWindBlows' starring #SongHyegyo & #JoInsung! Watch it now on #KOCOWA! #kdrama #koreandrama    

Guest kikay14

I'm trying to upload pics. Hope i do it right, it's my first time, sorry for being a noob, hihi

I saw a man watching the RM that winter parody using his mobile on train, and he's laughing so hard while watching lol.

21b3g21.jpg

This is what i saw inside a train station in sg. Haven't captured the group giggling at the picture

2encef8.jpg

2w5vpqv.jpg

Can I have someone like him !! 

Straight forward about his feeling  !!  
tumblr_mk88x81wF31qfi9lao1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mk8c7yfpKU1r3jctgo1_500.gif

Fierce " only if JIS :P '' 
tumblr_mk4ka7jHTC1s4bb3no1_500.png

Warm hearted person ! 
tumblr_mk47h37qGQ1r3jctgo2_500.gif

tumblr_mk47h37qGQ1r3jctgo1_500.gif

tumblr_mkewog4fxA1qdjwk6o1_500.jpg

Romantic !! 
tumblr_mk5049WPhj1r54tyro3_250.gif tumblr_mk5049WPhj1r54tyro5_250.gif
tumblr_mk4v0gHWJg1r3jctgo1_500.gif

Gentleman ! 
tumblr_mk25bgZmup1qz9tpzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjrrtpNIHR1qzoptco2_r1_500.jpg

Ready to Sacrifice himself for his beloved one .. 
tumblr_mk228oNVuF1r4ljjlo1_1280.jpg

able to read my mind ! 
tumblr_mjskso40Md1qmzb6do1_500.png

tumblr_mjskso40Md1qmzb6do2_500.png

What ?? No way !! he is my Man !
tumblr_mjzrokYDWU1rbi7cfo2_250.gif tumblr_mjzrokYDWU1rbi7cfo4_250.gif tumblr_mjzrokYDWU1rbi7cfo9_250.gif

tumblr_mkevpu6RPj1rpejafo3_250.gif 

ya I am such a kind of Namja ,,, 
tumblr_mjqo80d1Nu1qaqy7eo1_500.jpg

who will only live for that kind of Yoja ! 

tumblr_mjs56hdb1Z1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

and you this is ur real Oppa !!  :((

tumblr_mk00i0JHqn1ri73u9o1_500.jpg

But Oppa ...
tumblr_mjzmjtx73H1rr80o4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mju6g24lOC1rr80o4o1_500.jpgs

So understand it ,, I do not care about u .. we will be leaving now ! 
tumblr_mjwt4cLmSv1s8mq2fo1_500.gif

Araso " Understood " Oppa I am saying now ... 
tumblr_mjrd6759Sj1r4ljjlo1_500.jpg

Girl ! 
tumblr_mjqgzcwsDb1rhkth7o1_500.png

image what !!!

I know at the end Sure I will die because of you oppa  !! why are u like this soooo perfect ?? 
tumblr_mkhfdk2FSr1qz9tpzo1_250.gif  

Yup u will ! 
tumblr_mjywxq93mG1r6ac8to5_250.gif

Guest bibidep

@Wangnyeo:  What happen to you today???  Why suddenly you go crazy about Oppa JIS???  :\">   Just wait for 13 more hours so you can see him the last time in this drama hahahha.   OMG I don't know what to do after this drama end, I feel like missing something from my everyday life.  I will have to come back here and JIS, SHG threads to read the news to cure my love sick for this drama and the O2's couple.

Guest luluwannagohome

@kikay14 Thank you for the pics!!
Heading back to Singapore in two months! Been missing home like crazy. Even the MRT station looks so homy ,Ottokai? kkkk

Guest mskdramalover

i want to watch the finale to know how the story ends but it breaks my heart to see it end and i will not be able to see jo in sung oppa and song hye kyo together. :(( :(( :(( i hope its a happy ending.
:)

Guest kikay14

@luluwannagohome i'm just visiting sg for 6 days but i usually go back during the F1 race in august. I'll definitely go back if Twtwb will have a fanmeet here in sg, i'll trade my F1 tickets fir their fanmeet lol

Edit: moochul is so charming in his high cut pics!

Guest kikay14

Just a question, is TWTWB included in baeksang awards? I just thought they will be qualified in the next year's baeksang? If they are, they will be up against niceguy and chaser.

Edit: sorry for topping the page with no significant post. Brb, need to spend some quality time with my hubby sohe will allow me to watch thefinale live later :x

Guest yellowumbrella

Wednesday has come my friends! the most dreaded and bittersweet day has landed upon us. A few hours to go and its time to say goodbye to our O2 Couple.... bllaaahhhh i wanna cry...... 

Guest spideysteve

kikay14 said: Just a question, is TWTWB included in baeksang awards? I just thought they will be qualified in the next year's baeksang? If they are, they will be up against niceguy and chaser.

Guest kikay14

@spideysteve thanks for the clarification. It will be a tough battle for sure. I love nice guy and chaser too, but that winter will be the unforgettable drama for me since this is the first time i joined a drama forum plus this thread is the awesomest! I'll never forget you guys!

@kilkay14 - Thanks for the pics from Singapore! Are you going to be able to watch live tomorrow?  :-/  Again, be safe and have fun!  >:D<
12 more hours! ParTAY! 
tumblr_m4c9taN0xW1qkod8lo1_500.gif

EDIT: @spideysteve - Thank for that, I thought I had seen it before. (LMAO) 

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다