[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest loverilindra

ohhh.... the scene when they play in the ski resort is so cute and beutiful....
the background song is so nice and make this scene more beautiful
 i rewatch several time and it's always make me smile.. and thinking to my self "ohh how cute they are when they fall in love later and I can't wait"

btw, does anyone know what background song playing in that scene??
please... sharingg.... want to listening again... :)

loverilindra

wrote:

»

ohhh.... the scene when they play in the ski resort is so cute and beutiful.... <br />

the background song is so nice and make this scene more beautiful<br />

i rewatch several time and it's always make me smile.. and thinking to my self "ohh how cute they are when they fall in love later and I can't wait"<br />

<br />

btw, does anyone know what background song playing in that scene??<br />

please... sharingg.... want to listening again...

:)

Guest show2007

Daebak!  Love both eps. I always enjoy the drama which have more "deep" meaning behind it.  Got to give credit to the writer.  I love how he illustrates "the meaning of Life" and how to "deal" with it in a "proper" way.  It's okay to live w/o any meaning but YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE so "we" all should live it meaningful.  Soo has an unfortunate childhood and he always use it as an excuse for what he is now. Then he met Young and he slowly understand how precious life is and compared to her situation his is not too bad.  I think this is the message the writer try to tell us.  I just love it.

I am bawling my eyes out by watching the Young crying sence (after she got drunk) and how Soo cry after hear her pain, Hee-Sun crying sence ( I understand her but still unforgivable) and finally ep 7 - when Soo was watching the old tape about Young and Secretary Wang and the conservation between Soo and Young at the resort.  Amen to that...isn't it true that sometimes we just need a little so called "comfort", true that we need encouragement but "comfort" should go first. 

This drama is killing me, I haven't been crazy about a drama for that long and JIS is amazing!  The preview of ep. 8 looks so good and intrigue!  I can't wait! 

P.S.  I am so happy that Softy is going to recap the drama (is a big relief so I can read her recap and watch it raw in the future...yippy)

I think this drama must have the most number of villians/bad guys. Let's see, Oh Soo, and JS are the original villians, then HS. We also have SW, Mira, JT, Sora, Lee MH, Kim, MC and in Episode 7, we have Nuna - not saying she's a villian though, but the fact that she hates OS's guts, makes her a villian in my eyes. And talking about this nuna here, why must it be someone from his past? And who is this mobster that she refused to operate on that OS seems to be connected with? Argh...I don't want more villians, I want more romance....and a kiss..and he'd better not miss in the next episode.  \:D/
h8eUL.gif.pagespeed.ce.ycqz_d26Wx.gif

Just finished eps 7 & wow! If this girl can tell how an Italian chef cuts potatoes, she HAS to have some sort of inkling that OS is not her brother. Aside from that, her heart only flutters  when she's with OS.  Like the "SnowFlake" song goes "I can't see love with my eyes...." but you  can feel love with your heart, right? Innately, we as mammals can tell the difference between a sibling and non-sibling? OY can even smell the scent of OS in the room when he got caught by Wang. 
We have seen so much heartbreak through OS & OY's past and everyone and their secretaries are after them for either money or their life. This couple really deserves some happiness in their lives. Or as the writer described the story as one of love & hope. When these two have given up hope they rediscover the meaning of life again through love. 
Is it Wednesday yet?

When Jo In Sung, Song Hye Gyo, and Kim Bum Stay on Your Cakes!
ZYnBT6Y.jpg

What is inside the yellow box? It's red velvet cupcakes!

qWMaoJt.jpg

Cupcakes with Jo In Sung, Song Hye Gyo, and Kim Bum face on it. So cute. ONE TV Channel Asia (@ONETVASIA) sent those cupcakes today to my office as a celebration of the drama 'That Winter The Wind Blows'.
This melodrama starred the handsome Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo. Both had their last drama over 5 years ago. Jo In Sung in 'Spring Days' (2005) and Song Hye Gyo with ' The World Within' (2008). Don't forget to catch a glimpse over Kim Bum and Eunji 'A Pink' who played as a lovey dovey couple.
'That Winter The Wind Blows' will be airing for the very first time in Indonesia, March 13th every Tuesday and Thursday at 19.55 WIB only on ONE channel. Make sure you won't miss it!
UDo33u6.jpg
jXM5Gvc.jpg
4SrcYTU.jpg

Credit: sashi-lilly.blogspot.tw