[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest eeldeerlove

I wouldn't be surprised if the two giant station in Korea are interested in getting the airing rights of TWTWB. Ahh.. i'm also confused right now..
:-S

Here is a lil gnist i got from Baidu trans.

SBS aspects, said: "The plans to air  in February next year, now only the final stage of the condition.
If there is no big problem, sbs television will.  They also said "The intention to actively prepared, within the next week to make a final conclusion."

Previously, all three broadcast television company in the winter wind "even considering the preparation of the works was interested, but many other issues to give up the preparation, now they have Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Bum onboard, they decided to star in various broadcasting companies and once again demonstrated the high degree of attention.

I think mon-tue on KBS2 is a better slot, because Veterinarian had average ratings (13-14%), and I think that Yawang on SBS also unlikely to be a hit. 
Wed-Thu on SBS is very tough slot because of two very anticipating action dramas... IRIS 2 have amazing cast included very good and popular actors like Jang Hyuk, Lee Bum Soo and Lee Da Hae, and idols like BEAST Doojoon, MBLAQ Lee Joon and KARA Ji Young. From the other way we have MBC Secret Lovers with Joo Won & Choi Kang Hee... Furthermore if TWTWB airs on SBS, it'll replaced Great Seer, who has weak rating :/
I know, that wed-thu slot is most prestigious in Korea, but I think, that this drama will reach easily good rating in Korea in mon-tue slot...

^May I ask why wed-thu is the most prestigious in korea? any spesial reason? sorry for asking, i'm not familiar with these timeslot. Yeah, i get your point about the ratings for Mon-Tue. I think the great seer has 10% in rating now? and it seems it's getting better..

utkim said: ^May I ask why wed-thu is the most prestigious in korea? any spesial reason? sorry for asking, i'm not familiar with these timeslot. Yeah, i get your point about the ratings for Mon-Tue. I think the great seer has 10% in rating now? and it seems it's getting better..

^ Thanks for the info, although i still don't understand much the reason, maybe Korean favor this timeslot than mon-tue?   Actually i was more concerned on Mon-Tue slot as it seems the horse doctor is getting stronger and in Feb, i believe they might get a huge viewers while wed-Thu, secret lovers and iris2 are almost starting at the same time. TWTWB might have a chance though it seems tough ?

Let's hope for the best.

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is another news of the first script reading.

Jo In-Seong, Kim Beom and Jeong Eun-Ji, met at the first script reading

2012/10/25(Thu) 08:50

2dihcop.jpg

The main characters of ‘That Winter, Wind Blows’, Jo In-Seong, Kim Beom and Jeong Eun-Ji had the first script reading.

They met in Seoul with writer No Hee-Kyeong and director Kim Kyu-Tae for the first reading. Jo In-Seong read out his script while concentrating on his character in the drama as a veteran actor, and acted perfectly with the personality of his character. Kim Beom and Jeong Eun-Ji also showed good acting and harmony more than expectation of writer No Hee-Kyeong and director Kim Kyu-Tae even though it was their first time to act together.

An official of the publisher of the drama who attended the meeting said, “Jo In-Seong showed impressive emotional concentration, and he understands his character perfectly. Kim Beom showed developed acting than his previous work with writer No Hee-Kyeong and director Kim Kyu-Tae. Jeong Eun-Ji also showed noticed acting. It’s good to see three actors acting in the drama.”

During the meeting, it’s said that three people showed huge passion for the drama. They talked about their thoughts while they had during reading the script, and asked for advices for any curious part to writer No Hee-Kyeong and director Kim Kyu-Tae.

Souce: http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=3385

^
Whoaaaa, it's beginning to the script reading .....yeayyyy .... thanks for all the pics ...and where's dearest Song Hye Gyo ? is there any pic ?

Guest sunshine4ever

@utkim, oh dear..so I found out that Secret Lovers will also be aired on Wed-Thurs according to one of the English news translated. I guess I can't dodge what I wanted to dodge, haha. I can't watch both live anyway, but will support both. ^^ A little more for Insung and Hyegyo since it's their return drama. Hoping to see more pictures of the cast BTS also. Thanks for always giving us updates.

Guest eeldeerlove

I also believe that SBS got the interest to air TWTWB because Jo In Sung's previous dramas (WHIB and SD) were aired in SBS. :)

woah TWTWB goin to  compete with IRIS2 and secret lovers?  omg!! now tats one competition!! ofcourse my support will be with hye kyo and insung!!      :x 

and thanks for all the pics and updates!! cant wait to see more pics!! and the moment i saw jo in sung's pic there,i was grinning from ear to ear without me realizing it!! goes to show how much i missed this man!! now looking at his charming smile makes me soo happy!! hoping to see our shk with him very soon!!      :D