[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest kyung-jin

this drama tell us what happen if oh soo try to lie and pretend that he is oh young's brother.. and what happen is oh soo fall in love with oh young.. he shouldn't lie in the first place.. he should tell the truth.. luckily, oh young can accepted oh soo and love him..

Guest Aimee092

:-h anyeeo chingus! Me too..I can't let go of this beautiful amazing drama, ottoke?  lol, i watched it many times , i memorized the lyrics of the songs, i do karaoke in youtube, lol. It's the best drama. I love ohyoung and ohsoo and secretary wang too!
@timi163 thank you, the pics of youngies house, so beautiful. I want to go there too, someday. 
  I love oh soo now, I don't like him before, lol. 

MBC News on Feb 6th, 2015

Ballad Prince Sung Si Kyung and actress  Kim Sung Ryung parodied Song Hye Kyo and JIS in the drama TWTWB when they step up on stairs of a restaurant in the scene which is the first meeting of Oh Soo and Oh Young :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3YoWnyCm-g&feature=youtu.be

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/116751
Sreen captures:
In the drama:
ibotLVCSiuwsKn.png
Their parody ;))
iCHD8pwOVcCh0.png
iPbKMbP5WETF4.png

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"The 9 sweetest K-drama side romances

by Lauren Jinkerson on Mon, Mar 09, 2015

via dramafever

3. That Winter, The Wind Blows: Park Jin Sung and Hee Joo

winter6-00111.jpg

Park Jin Sung was a constant at the side of Oh Soo.  Hee Joo was the sister of Oh Soo's fiancee who died. This serious drama had a theme that was dark and very sad at times, but Park Jin Sung and Hee Joo brought a happy and light side to the series. It was especially fun to watch them continuously pull Oh Soo out of some precarious situations, and through doing that they end up falling in love. Every one of their scenes was a ray of sunshine in a very dark and gloomy series.

• 1 month later...
Guest kyung-jin

10 Romantic K-drama scenes to help you enjoy cherry blossom season

by Vivi on Mon, Apr 20, 2015

Every spring, South Korea holds several cherry blossom festivals to celebrate the beautiful trees in bloom. Last week, the big Yeouido festival in Seoul came to an end, but if you didn't have the money to fly to Korea this year, you can celebrate from home! Korean dramas love to incorporate cherry blossom season into their most romantic scenes, so here are 10 K-dramas that will make you feel like you're right there in Seoul with the cherry blossoms swirling around you:

8. That Winter, the Wind Blows

That_winter_the_wind_blows_cherry_blosso

This scene is just. so. pretty. I won't say too much about this part of the series to avoid spoilers, but it sure is nice to look at!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-romantic-k-drama-scenes-to-help-you-enjoy-cherry-blossom-season/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...