[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest Tarits

Urnaa - before you get bashed more  or chopped to pieces by the O2 shippers, better fly quickly to another planet!  ('am trying my best to hold my fingers and my brains as I write this)

Missing our 02 couple so copied my favorite Bts of gifs and pictures in this thread while waiting for new ones.Thanks to our fellow windblowers!!

@Mamie.....Watching where ever and what ever they do, no other word but SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL as beautiful scenery painting
Just can't get enough of them

@freshspring.... bigger versions

@wangnyeo....thank you so much for  this  beautiful pictures!
                       gsd53319.gif

lbc53319.gif

@wangnyeo...omo!!

@freshspring...   so cute

@dandellion606
               ..image

@kdfv

I could not believe there is a post here, whether it is unintentional or intentional, it had made some windblowers not happy, including myself (kind of weird for a member with >180 posts to be lost or post in the wrong forum, should this member know how the rules work here?) :-/ but don't let this one post interrupt our activity here, plus let be civilized and move on with our activity on our tremendous love for TWTWB :)>-, although it is Spring now, my body is feeling the warm temperature, but my mind still wander in Winterland, hehehe ;;)

I read somewhere here that actually there is 2 scene was cut. First, in episode 5 -OS got nervous when OY asked him to bring her towel when she took a bath and second (from KB interview) - HS burst her temper because OS fell for OY and forget her late sister (and end up with HS hug JS.) Gosh.. If i can see these scene in directer cut.... Guys, do you think is there any possibalities for us to see bts or Ng or etc?? Btw, TWTWB going to air episode 11 and 12 this week in Singapore/Malaysia .

:D

Guest dandelion606

sc_3e7e08e8fb5fdc1ca97bcd1cfc69e217

said:

I read somewhere here that actually there is 2 scene was cut. First, in episode 5 -OS got nervous when OY asked him to bring her towel when she took a bath and second (from KB interview) - HS burst her temper because OS fell for OY and forget her late sister (and end up with HS hug JS.) Gosh.. If i can see these scene in directer cut.... Guys, do you think is there any possibalities for us to see bts or Ng or etc?? Btw, TWTWB going to air episode 11 and 12 this week in Singapore/Malaysia .

:D

Guest sunshine4ever

Dear everyone,

I saw some unkind messages towards Ha Ji Won after someone posted that he/she would like Ha Ji Won to be in a next series/drama together with Jo In Sung. I don't see anything wrong with that person's message because he/she was simply just giving his or her opinion. And some of you might be saying that he or she went to the wrong thread, but I believe there was a message before his/her message talking about Song Hye Kyo and all of her co-stars' kisses. So the reasons why he/she wrote back saying that he/she preferred JIS to be with HJW probably was because there were a lot of "actors/actresses" talks that did not relate to our drama in this thread. So it was not that person's fault for giving side comments like that.

And for that reasons, I hope that I can take this opportunity to remind everyone that:

1. This thread is not an actor/actress thread. It is not SHK-JIS or JIS-SHK thread, but That Winter, The Wind Blows thread. So please try to not talk about the actor or actress too much because it can become confusing to a lot of people and they would think that it is an actor/actress thread instead of a drama thread. If you do, please go to their individual threads. Located HERE ---> in this thread you can find Jo In Sung under Actor and Song Hye Kyo under actress. You can find Kim Bum and Jung Eun Ji, too.

Or you can go HERE for Jo In Sung and go HERE for Song Hye Kyo. For Kim Bum go HERE (I'm giving you the direct link). Sorry for some reasons I couldn't find Jung Eun Ji's thread, so maybe she doesn't have one.

If you would like to talk about Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo, there is an O2 thread which is located HERE.

2. Please be respectful of other people who comes in here who give comments. They may have different opinions than you, but please do not reply to one person as a group because I feel offensive even as an  outsider seeing what happened to someone who wrote only one comment that is different from the rest of us.

3. Please be aware and be mindful of people who surf this thread. Not everyone is 100% O2 couple shippers. Some admire and love JIS & SHK together; however, they respect both as individual actors and appreciate their friendship and prefer not to read about other people's analysis of JIS's & SHK's life as some of that can become something unreal because whatever we heard about SHK & JIS are via the media. Only when we read then those news are real and then the rest can become a huge distractions because they can become rumors and spreading out like crazy. I know that this happened to one of the couple I used to ship, but abandoned the thread because people there over analyzed the actors and caused some hurts for both sides. So please, try to be mindful of JIS's & SHK's fans as well as those who are not their fans. We come in this thread to enjoy and discuss about That Winter, The Wind Blows. We don't necessarily have to ship JIS & SHK together, but we can all admire and love them together whether they prefer to date each other or not.

4. For special information for all Soompiers, the flag button is used only to report to moderators/admins that there are people who were posting unrelated things that cause harm to our community. Let's say someone came here to advertise their websites and they spammed various threads, then it is okay to flag them. Because once a post got flagged many times it will disappear and come to moderator's forum. If it does, the moderator will have to work something for it. They will not like it if they see a post that seems fine, but got flagged. Soomp posted an annoucement about this about over a week ago or something on top of this forum. So if you flagged anybody, please unflag them now. You cannot use flag button if you dislike a post or disagree with them.

And lastly peace & love fellow Soompiers. <3 If possible, please move on from JIS & SHK vs. JIS & HJW issue.

Guest OreoVampire

loucong said: @-) woke up 3am then re watched twtwb episode 16 ... omy freaking freak!!!! =)) i seriously think i have a mental problem now maybe this condition is more than withdrawal sickness ;))

kyaaaaaaaaa liking this so much ;))
"I don′t think I′ll be able to act in romance for a while."

"I think viewers would have a hard time accepting it if I entered a new romance so soon after my sad one with Hye Kyo. It will take time for me to get over this character, and the viewers also need time too."

i love the fact that JIS wont be doing any romance stories in a while (shipper heart is happy wont be jealous =)) ) hahaha he understand what a shipper is LOL gamsa'habnida IN sung sshi ;))

Guest dark19

Reading some reviews I thought there was some kind of war started in the thread.
calm
  O2 couple shippers , is that we love our couple 02 and that to anything that touches our SHK-JIS. We leave to defend but breathe deep and count to 5. calm and tranquility.
      Do not let anything destroy our love for this beautiful drama TWTWB and our desires for love and more love for our beautiful couple.
                                                         peace. eternal love and life to JIS and SHK .. HAHAHA.
<:-P

tumblr_ml0zf8S01I1s0eo7uo1_500.gif

Guest sunshine4ever

Dear Windblowers,

I pmed @Urnaa, and said sorry to her/him for what happened in our thread. I hope it is okay with all of you that I did that. But I personally felt for what happened here so I had to write a sorry note to her. I'm inviting all of you who were involved in all the talks especially the talk bad about Ha Ji Won to write her a pm as well, but the choice is really up to you.

To all Ha Ji Won & Jo In Sung fans who are still here and/or lurking, I am very sorry for what happened here. <3 I  hope you will still hang out with us. ^^

Guest dark19

[-O<    I would love to be cupid and shoot an arrow of love eternal JIS-SHK.
   perhaps my thinking is crazy? LOL
madness and imagination flowing and thinking 24/7 on what might happen between JIS-SHK, look at the thread every 5 seconds and sing all day winter love,  hearing the word wind / winter automatically think OS-OY. .. (I think my mental health is bad)

8-}  Those are just some symptoms caused by the void left in my life TWTWB. hahaha. 

667_JoInSung_Profile.jpgsonghyekyo0809112smallnun1.jpg                         

Guest deaborj

In the hope to lighten the mood here, I thought of a script for the pics shared by freshspring. Here goes.

First Pic: JIS: Let's play the staring game. The one who blinks first means that he/she has a crush/romantic feelings for that person.

SHK: Ok, let's play the game.

2nd Pic:  Both starts to stare at each other.

3rd Pic: JIS: Congratulations!vYou won, I blinked first.

SHK: Oh no, I blinked too.

4th Pic: JIS & SHK: Ok, so NOBODY won. We're equal.then.

5th Pic: JIS: So we both have feelings for each other. I suddenly feel shy towards you.

SHK: Now, I also feel awkward to stare at you. I'll just look on the floor then.

Hehehehe. Hope you enjoy it. and sorry if it's corny. Hehehehehe Have a great day every one.

Guest luluwannagohome

20130415 Jo In Sung’s message on his Daum Fan Café 인성군자[寅成君子]

Chinese trans:紫菁@insungchina.com

English trans:luluwannagohome@soompi.com

Hello, everyone^^ This is Jo In Sung

Hi, everybody^^ This is Jo In Sung. It’s been a long time since I last greeted you guys. In order to concentrate on filming the drama, all my commercial shootings are postponed after the end of the drama. Only till now, I’m able to talk to you guys. Please forgive me.^^

I am always ashamed and sorry for keeping this family [fans] waiting so long for my project. I don’t know if ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ was able to ease your frustration a little~~ For the past five months, I tried my very best in the busy but warm shooting ambiance. It is my tiny wish that this drama could be a warm piece of memory in this cold winter for all of you. I read your words of encouragement and feedback on the drama in 인성군자, Jo In Sung DC, ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ DC, Blue House and your precious personal blogs. They gave me so much strength.

I’m writing this message to make a final conclusion for ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ and Oh Soo. I’ll forever treasure the lovely days I shared with you through ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’. Thank you.^^ -Jo In Sung-

P.S. I’m happy now. That’s enough. (Oh Soo’s narration..)

additional link: http://cafe.daum.net/foreverinsung  인성군자