[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

glad to find this thread...the casting line up is very promising...Love that I'm going to see my number one fave korean actress Song hye gyo after WW.....Wish that there are pictures of the script reading...I stayed away from melodramas since Autumn tale gave me such a heartache but because of SHK I'll definitely watch this...

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all, so the recent translated news of Jung Eun Ji and Kim Bum mentioned their characters' names. Did we by any chance know Hyekyo's character name yet? According to a news translated of Jung Eun Ji's confirmation, it seemed like Insung's character's name is Oh Soo, no? Because a news said "The role that she will be playing is Hee Sun, the sister of Jo In Sung‘s first love Hee Ju. Hee Sun tries to hate Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung) for leaving her sister, but is unable to."  credits to Allpop. Did anyone read anything about Hyekyo's character? I probably missed out some news, but if you can clarify I'd be grateful because I need to change post 1 with various information of the cast/character. I already did change some stuffs and taken off a bunch of texts from DB that didn't relate to our plot & character. Hopefully we will have more information coming towards our way.

The news below was translated and posted before, but here is another translation from a Yahoo OMG news.

class="headline"Song Hye Gyo to cast with Cho In Sung in 'The Winter'

313fyi1.jpg

STAR N NewsBy Lee Seul | STAR N News – Sat, Oct 20, 2012 8:03 AM PHT

Actress Song Hye Gyo announced her return with a new drama, and many fans are showing explosive reactions.

On 19th, Song Hye Gyo decided to cast in No Hee Kyung's new drama, KBS 2TV 'The Winter, Wind is Blowing' with Cho In Sung.

'The Winter, Wind is Blowing' is another collaboration of script writer No Hee Kyung and director Kim Gyu Tae, and it is now being picked as the most highly anticipated drama of 2013.

Thus, a great number of foreign buyers are making endless calls already, and many fans from Korea and overseas are both showing explosive reactions.

The production agency said, "Foreign markets' interest for Song Hye Gyo's return is hotter than ever. The drama will bring another sensation to the market, and it is now being picked as the most anticipated drama of 2013."

The last drama Song Hye Gyo casted in was 'The World They Live In'(2008), and many fans are showing great reactions for her long waited return.

The fact that the drama will be written by No Hee Kyung is also making the fans excited, because 'The World They Live In', which made Song Hye Gyo even more popular, was also written by her.

As Song Hye Gyo's comeback was announced, many advertisement agencies are also getting busier. Because her fashion and style in dramas have been becoming popular trends, a great number of companies are volunteering for cooperation.

On the other hand, 'The Winter, Wind is Blowing' is a love story about a man who was abandoned from his family and a blind woman who goes endless struggles, and it will premiere early next year.

Source: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/song-hye-gyo-to-cast-with-cho-in-000316840.html

Guest d435ykyu

YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Joo In Sung is back......!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't stand to see him in the small screen again since 2005. I fall in love with him coz of Memories of Bali, and he is my first love in K-Drama Land and because of him my ideal type is a man who has beautiful fingers just like his. can't wait to see your tears again oppa. Hope this drama will be a hits...

It's now confirmed Iris2 will be Wed-Thu broadcast, i think Winter wind blows will be on Mon-Tue :D . YAY! Finally kbs2 made up their mind  :P

Just wondering, how many eps does we have for winter wind blows :-/? 20 eps would be awesome, 16 is too short and 24 is too long for me.

Guest eeldeerlove

utkim said: It's now confirmed Iris2 will be Wed-Thu broadcast, i think Winter wind blows will be on Mon-Tue :D . YAY! Finally kbs2 made up their mind  :P

Just wondering, how many eps does we have for winter wind blows :-/? 20 eps would be awesome, 16 is too short and 24 is too long for me.

I don't remember, where I read this, but there was casting for cameramen's on October, and there was an information, that they planning 16 episodes.

Guest sunshine4ever

@utkim, awesome pic of the two! :) can't wait to see the real picture of them together. ^^

utkim said: According to this news, Winter wind blows is ready to shoot and is aired scheduled in January next year.

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=717953&year=2012

@sunshine4ever, i think they said @dc that it starts on the 21st. after school drama. when secret lovers is aired?

edit: sunshine4ever, i understand why you don't want both dramas have the same timeslot, and then have to compete the ratings... but on the other hand, you can drool watching both men at the same time hehe..for the ratings, i have learned not to care much, of cos i  do wish the best for the drama.

Guest vivaciousvixen

Omo Bummie's drama will be going against Eunnie's???  :((

Nonetheless, I hope it gets aired sooner. I'm really stoked for this one. :D I pray that it garners high ratings.

Guys, Now i'm completely confused with this recent news that saying the drama will be aired in Feb through SBS?? It seems we will have a wed-thu broadcast and have to compete IRIS2..aigooo

201211021657772933_509384382a13b.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20121102n22885