[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji Confirmed for Zo In Sung, Song Hye Gyo’s ‘Wind Blows in Winter’
67192278.jpg
Jung Eun Ji is officially on board the upcoming drama, Wind Blows in Winter.
After a series of negotiations, the A Pink member became the latest star confirmed for the new drama which already boasts a lineup that includes Zo In Sung, Song Hye Gyo and Kim Bum. 
In the drama, Jung Eun Ji will portray the role of Moon Hee Sun, the younger sister of Oh Soo (Zo In Sung)’s first love, Moon Hee Joo. Moon Hee Sun is described as a quirky, tomboy character who has a deep fondness for flowers and for her older sister. 
Though she tries to despise Oh Soo, who left her older sister, Moon Hee Sun finds she cannot.
A source from the drama’s production shared, “Despite receiving so many offers after being the biggest acting idol recently, Jung Eun Ji has agreed to appear on Wind Blows in Winter. Just like she blew away expectations with Reply 1997, we believe she will be a great asset to the drama.”
Jung Eun Ji also revealed her sentiments saying, “It’s an honor to work with Korea’s top writer, director and with my seniors whom I have always respected so much. Many viewers sent Reply 1997 a lot of love and I will work to not let viewers down for this production as well. I hope you will continue to monitor with love and interest.”
The drama is looking to begin airing in early next year.
Source : Enewsworld

Guest eeldeerlove

Yes!!! This what I've been waiting for.. Eunji's confirmation. I can't contain my excitement for this drama. 2013 please come soon! :)

welcoming Jung Eun Ji, :x

wahhh, i liked her since answer me 1997, she deserves this role, i know she gonna make a best acting, since she is my favourite. and whats i've been more happy, she is gonna play a tomboy role with kim bum, i think she will be pairing with kim bum, wow, i liked it , i am very anticipated it. :)

to Eun Ji, do your best , take care of your health, i know you can do this drama with lots of sunbae ( JIS, KB, SHG ), your acting skill will be increased, AJA AJA AJA AJA :D

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "A Pink’s Eunji is cast in a melodrama series, Wind Blows in Winter

October 24, 2012 3:00 pm eternalc2h

920.jpg

A-Pink’s Eunji will appear in a new drama series, Wind Blows in Winter, written by Noh Hee Kyung.

Having received favorable reviews for her acting in the drama series Answer to 1997, Eunji plays the role of Moon Hee Sun, a younger sister of Moon Hee Joo, the first love of Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung). Moon Hee Sun is a tomboy who likes flowers. She tries to hate Oh Soo, who leaves her sister, but she can’t.

A spokesperson for the series says, “Eunji has recently decided to appear in the series Wind Blows in Winter. We’re sure she will be able to give a boost to the series as she did to Answer to 1997.”

Eunji says, “I’m so honored to appear in a drama series written by the best writer in Korea and work with great actors and director. Thanks to you all for loving Answer to 1997, I’ll also try my best in the new drama series. Please give me your interest and love.”

Wind Blows in Winter is a story about a gambler who lives a meaningless life after getting abandoned by his parents and failing at his first love relationship. In order to pay his debt, he starts to live with a rich girl. However, he falls in love with the girl, who is also as lonely as him. The series will soon start shooting.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jung Eun-ji stars in "Wind Blows in Winter"

Source | 2012/10/23 |

photo261375.jpg

Jung Eun-ji from A Pink has landed herself in another role in the drama "Wind Blows in Winter".

The drama promotions office revealed on the 24th, "Jung Eun-ji will take on the role of Hee-seon, sister to Oh-soo's (Jo In-Seong) fist love Hee-seon".

Written by Noh Hee-kyeong, "Wind Blows in Winter" is about a gambler falling in love with an heiress and finding love.

Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-kyo have already been cast.

The drama will aim for ground wave and will start making soon enough.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/jung-eun-ji-stars-in-wind-blows-in-winter-48943.html#SR8WGCRjhgBxdsTu.99 

Thanks for the news, Jung Eun Ji looks so cute, her face is brighten up the page :x .

The winter wind Blows 's casts have their first script reading today, unfortunately Kyo couldn't attend as she is now in China for her last shooting for Chinese movie.

201210241635197q1nae_T5_35096.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20121024n24676

wow... the casts are superb. Actually JIS is the main reason why I anticipate this drama. But now all the main casts are confirmed, I can't be happier, can I? \(^,^)/

I love SHK and Eunji, they're awesome. Never watched Kim Bum before but I heard he's great too ^^. Now let's leave it to writer-nim and PD-nim to make it puuurrfeect.. ^^

tragic/bittersweet ending please... so tragic that my eyes would go swelling.

i trust these actors, no doubt they wont overdo the emotions.

they are at their element when it comes to melodrama, undeniably!

I agree with you @hapha8714, i'm okay with tragic story and bittersweet ending as long as it goes well with the story development. Please make it sooo mellow so we can cry until our eyes swollen hehehehe...

@purexorange have you watched Eunji in Reply 1997? She's awesome there and she definitely can act ^^

^you never watch Bummie ?He once appeared on Boys Before Flower. He played as one of the flower boys, one of Lee MinHo's friend ??.... now, remember him ?:)

^^ Yess kimbum is really cute,promising and a veryyy talented actor indeed!!! simply love him!  and so happy to see jung eunji's confirmation!!  i do agree this is like the perfecttt casting!! like eeldeerlove mentioned 2013 please come soooon!! we all are eagerly waiting!!   :x 

That Winter's First Script Reading, SHK absent, Filming in China

275b4139d6643d05a24e8020753337c9.jpg

Jo In Sung, Jung Eun Ji, and Kim Bum completed the first script reading for the drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows.

That Winter’s male protagonist, Jo In Sung, along with the other main cast, such as Jung Eun Ji and Kim Bum, recently participated in a script reading somewhere in Seoul. The leading lady, Song Hye Kyo, was unable to attend due to filming the final stages of a movie in China.

Even though it was the first script reading, rumor has it the atmosphere was hot. A rep stated, “Jo In Sung immersed himself in his character as he read the script. Jung Eun Ji and Kim Bum also showed chemistry that was more than expected.”

In other news, That Winter is receiving much attention as it is Hallyu star’s return to the spotlight. After starring in Noh Hee Kyeung’s Worlds Within, Song Hye Kyo returns again to serve as her leading lady in this new project. The drama aims to be broadcast in the first half of next year.

Source: Nate
Translated by:
Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest hapha8714

i don't know much about eun ji, but i hope she does well.
i've heard kim bum in BOF, but i never watched that show. i only came to appreciate him in East of Eden.
he was remarkable, i liked how he portrayed young dong chul there.

Guest sunshine4ever

@utkim, I hope to see more BTS pics of the cast on their first script reading! Also hope to see Insung and Hyekyo together too. So hopefully the next one she can make it. :)

I do not know the supporting cast, but it looks like everyone's excited about it which makes me so excited also. Hehe. I saw some pics of Kim Bum from a website and he looks awesome. His character seems quite interesting. :) Praying hard that it is good script since we had such an awesome cast aboard. Good script + good cast = awesome awesome awesome drama. :)