[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest hapha8714

tragic/bittersweet ending please... so tragic that my eyes would go swelling.

i trust these actors, no doubt they wont overdo the emotions.
they are at their element when it comes to melodrama, undeniably!

OMG thank you so much for those fanpics of SHK and JIS <3What a great cast added OMGOGMMOG KB <3333333 Really looking forward to this drama >:D<

Guest sunshine4ever

forevergirl said: oh yeah! finally, so when are they gonna start filming? its early next yr? 
this is an advance for the fans! what a great to start new year next yr! ehhehehe

^woohooo....... Kim Bum is confirmed.... he looks pretty hehe.... thanks kim :)

another article on Song Hye Kyo's confirmation -

Song Hye-kyo Confirms Role in Zo In-sung’s New TV Series

shk121023a.jpg

Korean actress Song Hye-kyo will mark her return to the small screen in five years by joining actor Zo In-sung's new TV project.

Song has finally decided to star in KBS' new TV series “That Winter, The Wind Blows" [translated title], set to air in the first half of next year, promotion firm Shall We Talk said in a press release Friday.

With the news, many advertising companies and overseas distribution firms are welcoming Song's appearance with open arms, since she is regarded as a big fish in the business.

While staying out of the local screen, she has been taking part in foreign films such as Wong Kar-wai’s “The Grandmasters” and John Woo’s “Love and Let Love.”

“After Song confirmed her role in the series, we have been receiving a flood of investment and buying offers from abroad. The drama is expected to be one of the hottest soap operas in 2013 for both domestic and international market watchers,” an official from the production said in the statement.

Song will pair up with the acclaimed director and writer duo Kim Kyu-tae and Noh Hee-kyong in three years after teaming up for KBS’ series "WORLDs within" in 2008. The directors are also known for producing jTBC's hit series "Padam Padam" (2011-2012),

The serious melodrama will tell a true love story of a top gambler [played by Zo] and a lonely woman [song]. Abandoned by his parents, the man lives a meaningless life until he finds a woman who desperately tries to protects herself from getting hurt by other people.

@koreanwave-10asia, Reporter : Lee Hye Ji. Editor : Monica Suk. Photographer : Lee Jin-hyuk.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim Bum Confirmed to Join Jo In Sung, Song Hye Gyo for ′Wind Blows in Winter’

2012-10-23 15:25  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Kim Bum is confirmed to be on board the upcoming drama, Wind Blows in Winter.

After a series of negotiation, Kim Bum’s King Kong Entertainment confirmed the casting on October 23. 

Kim Bum will play Park Jin Sung, the best friend of Zo In Sung’s Oh Soo character. Kim Bum’s character is described as a temperamental and feisty character who dreams of scraping up enough money to become the owner of an organic-raised cattle farm. 

51789335.jpg

By joining the drama, Kim Bum will be reuniting with writer No Hee Kyung, who he worked with for the jTBC drama Padam Padam.

A member of the drama’s production shared, “Writer No Hee Kyung is happy to be working with the established actor Kim Bum once more. We anticipate Kim Bum, with Zo In Sung, will capture the hearts of female viewers once more.” 

The drama also stars Zo In Sung as a top gambler, who grew up as an orphan, and comes to meet Oh Young (Song Hye Gyo) who is the daughter of a wealthy family but is losing her sight. 

Kim Bum plans to begin production for the drama later this month.

Photo Credit: King Kong Entertainment

Hi guys, i guess ill be posting in this thread frequently as i am a huge fan of Song Hye Kyo and i am usually a silent reader for all drama threads but i want to support this thread and as a fan [: I am loving all the cast so far, Kim Bum and Eunji are plus to the drama with Jo In Sung, i absolutely adore him., i always wanted him and SHK to do a drama together and now my dream came true! xD I can't wait for this drama.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to the thread with updates of cast and news! [: excited!
-Sandy

Guest eeldeerlove

Hi all! :)

I'm waiting for A-Pink Jung Eun Ji's confirmation.. Really the casts are so daebak!

Really excited to watch this drama. :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Kim Bum joins That Winter, The Wind Blows

by girlfriday | October 23, 2012 | 

KimBum30.jpg

It must be the week of casting confirmations. Is somebody handing out door prizes? Kim Bum has confirmed that he will be joining the cast of the new Noh Hee-kyung melodramaThat Winter, The Wind Blows, due out — you guessed it — this winter. It would just be wrong otherwise, no? He’ll be re-teaming with the writer and director duo from his last drama, Padam Padam.

The melodrama stars Jo In-sung as a high-class gambler, playboy, and general misanthrope who doesn’t care about anything after the death of his first love. He’s a con artist who preys on the rich and sets his sights on a new target: Song Hye-gyo, the sole heiress to a giant conglomerate. She tragically loses her parents, and her eyesight, and then her brother goes missing. Did someone kill her puppy too? Damn, universe.

Kim Bum will be playing Jo In-sung’s bestie and right-hand man, Park Jin-sung. Jin-sung is a character who could be laughing one moment, and then suddenly turn on a dime and be icy cold the next. Ooh, I can see Kim Bum playing up that duality nicely. The two BFFs meet in college, and Jin-sung is actually a good-hearted guy who dreams of saving up enough money to buy his father an organic cow farm. How sweet. He won’t be without his downsides though, as he has a quick-temper, and is the hothead to Jo In-sung’s cool, collected hero.

It looks like the bromance might be the thing to watch this drama for… so… it’s pretty much Padam Redux?

That Winter is planning for an early 2013 broadcast on KBS.

Via Joy News

welcoming Kim Bum

wow, i am so exiciteddddddddddd of this drama :D

i miss Jo in sung and kim bum too

My TV will explode because of two eye candy and handsome :))

omo, omo, i can't believe i have my 2 handsome men in one drama :D

kim bum, Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jo in sung love u to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am really anticipated this drama. this drama is HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:)

i dont know why but i really wish Kim So Eun can join the show too since Bummie is in,, hahahahaso that we can have BBF casts reunite nyahahahaha ...kinda missing them soo much :)

Guest vivaciousvixen

ohayyo said: i dont know why but i really wish Kim So Eun can join the show too since Bummie is in,, hahahahaso that we can have BBF casts reunite nyahahahaha ...kinda missing them soo much :)