[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I love Kim Bum and I'm glad he has a new project but a bit sad that he's only the second role for the dramas he accepted... He's a good actor and to think that the other two BOF casts had been having dramas with them as the main lead... I don't dislike Kim Hyun joong but Kim Bum is way better in acting that him and he already had 2 dramas with him as the lead... 

^ I believe his time will come, KB is an awesome young actor.

According to this source, Bae Jong Ok and Gimgapsu are adding to the casting list :D...oh, I love Bae Jong OK

201110172044775411_1.jpg
201209251759770845_1.jpg
http://hgc.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=gworld0707&no=662254

Kim Beom in "Wind Blows in Winter"

Read more at http://www.hancinema.net/kim-beom-in-wind-blows-in-winter-48398.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#cU0olItVhSHFFCRy.99

photo259414.jpg

Actor Kim Beom is coming back with a drama called "Wind Blows in Winter" written by Noh Hee-kyeong.

Kim Beom starred in the jTBC drama "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats" which was also written by Noh Hee-kyeong.

Kim Beom took on the role of a 4th dimensional character named Lee Gook-soo who thought he was an angel born in a human body.

Meanwhile, "Wind Blows in Winter" is a remake of the Japanese drama "I Don't Need Love" about an orphan gambler who meets a going-blind heiress.

Source : reviewstar.hankooki.c... ( English )

source : http://www.hancinema.net/kim-beom-in-wind-blows-in-winter-48398.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#cU0olItVhSHFFCRy.99

Guest sunshine4ever

Dear everyone, thanks so much for your news! :) I'm excited reading all the news. Hehe.

More fan arts of In Sung & Hye Kyo

5p1nd1.jpg

34gaxsp.jpg

credits as tagged on art/image & thanks to utkim for posting these at SHK's thread.

@willenette & shaylaman thanks so much for the news, dears. :) Yay! So they're filming at the end of this month? Already wanting to see pics of Insung behind  the scene. Wonder what he's going to wear and how he's going to look like. :)

@utkim and @putriN, I'm so happy that it works for you. Yay! Also thanks for the news, too. ^^

Guest sunshine4ever

@putriN, thanks so much for the updates. So far we have a lot of cast already? Should I even update post 1 or just wait until the official things come out? There are a lot of actors casted.

A Pink’s Eunji considering taking on new drama ‘Wind Blows in Winter’

tw4.jpg

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

With her popularity skyrocketing these days with the success of her last drama, A Pink's Eunji is receiving numerous love calls from the entertainment industry.

Eunji has received lots of love for her rich Busan accent and acting skills in tvN’s ‘Reply 1997‘. For her next acting challenge, she has already agreed to take on ‘Legally Blonde‘ musical to show off both her acting and singing skills.

Along with the musical, Eunji is also considering a role in the new drama, ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘, which is scheduled to air in the first half of 2013. The role that she has been offered is Hee Sun, the sister of Jo In Sung‘s first love Hee Ju.

According to Eunji’s agency and the production company, “Eunji is positively reviewing this casting offer.”

On another note, Eunji is currently practicing for her musical and continuing with her broadcasting activities.

Souce & Image: TV Daily via Nate