[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest mamamika

@timi163‌ : could you please write for me the way to come from seoul to jade garden and his brother's cafe. I'll visit them when i have a chance. Thanks a lot. And what’s another interesting place in korea you would visit?

Guest timi163

@Mamamika Sure,  I'll PM you after my vacay.I think I got the address of the cafe from Insung thread. Someone posted  a map and photos. Aside from Jade Garden, ( Youngie's house), we're also  going to Chumdangdung Cafe ( De Chocolate Coffee)., Youngies bestfriend cafe. :-*

Guest mamamika

timi163 said: @Mamamika Sure,  I'll PM you after my vacay.I think I got the address of the cafe from Insung thread. Someone posted  a map and photos. Aside from Jade Garden, ( Youngie's house), we're also  going to Chumdangdung Cafe ( De Chocolate Coffee)., Youngies bestfriend cafe. :-*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest timi163

Ok, I'm sharing a few pics from Jade Garden, it took me awhile to  choose  pics with less people (in the frame ) 
:-*  Pls dont mind the red star, that's me!   :))
Pic#1  This is the inside of Jade Gardentwtwb7_zps939093b8.jpg

pic#2  
twtwb5_zps8faaa403.png

Guest timi163

pic #3 Oh Young's Room, it's a big room with tables and chairs, I put an arrow so you guys will have an idea what it looks like. The room in the drama was just a set. 
twtwb1_zps88018500.jpg

Guest timi163

I will post more pics later..:)  the mansion have several rooms but not the ones they showed in the drama. Right now, they're just a couple of offices and If I remember it right the  room downstairs is like a restaurant or /cafe  The garden is huge , couple of gazebos and a swinging bridge.

class="header_name" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 16px; overflow: hidden; padding: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; margin: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"That Winter The Wind Blows - 그 겨울, 바람이 분다 full soundtrack, OST album 1. Gray Paper 먹지 Yesung
2. Snowflake 눈꽃 Gummy
3. Winter Love 겨울 사랑 The One
4. Tears Fallin' (Guitar Ver.) Kim Bo Ah (김보아) of SPICA
5. And One 그리고 하나 Taeyeon
6. Winter Love (Piano Ver.) 겨울 사랑 (Piano Ver.) The One
7. Tears Fallin' (Piano Ver.) Kim Bo Ah (김보아) of SPICA
8. Winter Love 겨울 사랑 2eyes (투아이즈)