[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Tahoma, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2013 Year-End Survey - Best 1 Minute Scene from This Year's Dramas
Zx7VaUd.jpg

The cotton candy scene won with 17.7% of the votes! 

I hope our O2 couple will win the Best Couple Award too :x

Guest OreoVampire

woot woot ! Anyeong Windblowers.. Glad to know now TWTWB Thread is at its 738page.

And while in my MIA, there are many achievement from both our beloved fake siblings Oh Soo Oppa & Youngi ah :-*   .. I am so proud of TWTWB :D .. kudos & bow ..wow :D ... lurking time ! see ya !

Guest eeldeerlove

That Winter, The Wind Blows ranked no. 10 in the most searched k-dramas of 2013 according to Daum.

1425532_236935279801956_1220372985_n.jpg

cr: http://dramabucks.com/drama/what-are-the-most-searched-dramas-of-2013-see-the-top-10-list/

Guest mamamika

Hi chingus, how are you now? I miss the last winter so much, wish i could turn back time and enjoy those time with that winter again. Miss Oh Soo, Oh Young and Co. 

Guest OreoVampire

@pearlysweetyangela said: Dear windblowers.. finally im in gangwondo s.korea.. the bell is still at that window.. my dream come true.. I can hear twtwb ost in every corner of jade garden. My little girl Becca love that mansion sooo much.. she told me she want a house like that. me and her scream from around 100m when we can see oh young mansion from our car... :)) You have to come when you haveca chance to s.korea Jade garden is a cozy placee.. it looks exactly the same on the screen and the real one. But unfortunately theres a lot of Love Rain drama things that you can buy.. but not twtwb.. so i just buy jade garden towel.. :( i ask someone there but they answer me that its because the copyright issue.. They only have a bell.. but its not exactly the same bell like oh young's.. And its very expensive.. so i didnt buy it [-(

Guest OreoVampire

woot woot ! aigoooooooo @loveyoungie is here in Youngie's secret room lol !!  how are you !! :)) Anyeong !  :-h  and to everyone here too ;)

bb6bc17ec5cacc5abfc1c01066225a98.jpg
cr owner

The Top Ten Kdrama Kisses Of 2013
Kdrama kissing scenes are memorable for several reasons. They may be poignant, signifying something important in the plot. They may be clever such as the coca cola kiss in "Lie To Me" or the foam kiss in "Secret Garden." Or they may just be great kisses. Here are our contenders for the top ten kisses in 2013.
"That Winter The Wind Blows"Although the cotton candy kiss that Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo share was clever, the best kiss was the one where he wants to kiss her while she's sleeping. It's all sorts of wrong as she is supposed to be his sister and she could wake up. The cherry blossom kiss at the end wasn't bad either.
© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.
Full Article