[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

wangnyeo said:
I love you ,, I care about you ,, but please I am a dying person ,, so do me a favour and leave me .. do not stay any longer .. I do not want to hurt you ,, you were a happiness to me .. =((

What shall I do ?!! I tried to keep you away ,, I did fight my self but kept remembering you & finding you every where  !! I know it now ,, Before my tumor kills me , I will die missing you ... my Only Love  =(( 
If I could listen to your voice once again ,, if I could have you once again ,, I will pay my life for that to come by my side again  [-O<
I liked the pics ,, and just have written my feeling  :P
pic cr hiclow

but Oh Soo rushed by her to the hospital and after returning back safely to the home he hugged her and said ,,,, 
Give me a smile and Don't be sad ^^   

This is a great Comfort Song by the Cnblue leader , Genius rising composer Yunghwa ^^ 

English Trans :Give me a smile, Don’t be sadIt’s going to be alright. Don’t shed a tearThe song that I am singing nowI hope that it can bring you a bit of comfortGive me a smile, Don’t get hurtIt’s going to be alright, although you are going through a hard time nowTime will passEverything will look up again
Give me a smileI am right here by your sideI love you, can you hear my heart?Close your eyesNo matter what, I believe youI am always here for youGive me a smile, look into my eyesI love you, I have always been looking at your heartIt has never changedYou can lean on my shouldersTake a rest,Give me a smile.I am here for you,me who believes in youalways and forever.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Go to this link for the latest BTS video
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=baramibunda&no=28534&page=1&bbs=

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung and Kim Bum are nominees for Best Actor and Best Actress category.Eun Ji is also an nominee but it's for another drama " Reply 1997"PD Kim  nominees for Best Directing award.What's about writer Noh? She deserves Best Writer Award :x

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427252C2A3C515BF7E206771D
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr to DC

Guest crazywindblower

thank you so much for sharing the preview of episode 16!!! waaahhh, there will be a kiss!! i can't wait, i'm so excited! :D :x

Guest crazywindblower

why is JIS as OS not nominated?? what is the category where in Kim Bum and Song Joong Ki is included?

Guest tiffany.shin

siercute said: guyz, is there any news if they're going to air TWTWB Special program tomorrow??..since the upcoming drama will start next week..Thursday night will be available..

@utkim I'm overjoyed  =)) Hope she'll win in the best actress category,she deserves this.  If she will, this will be her first right? I know she won Baeksang before but it was popularity award if I'm not mistaken. If she wins best actress this time around, it will be a slap to the faces of those haters! I'll pray to all Gods that she'll win. [-O<