[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest kyoforever

Oh GOD...! after watching the preview I feel like my heart exploded... another kissing scene! ah halleluiah...  I need to compose my self... oh no can't help it... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa \:D/

okay so no matter a HE or not
as long as they kiss each other (many times of course), having skinship or maybe a bed scene
then i'm happy enough [-O<
watching 2 beautiful people kissing makes me feel so hot :\"> their kiss looks so yummy
omo omo =P~

Guest Tarits

I think I will not sleep anymore and just sit it out playing and replaying the finale preview!!! There will be real kiss!  Perhaps kisses even!!! Hurray!!! My Wednesday morning will be colored pink. Pink represents love!!!  Thank you to those who posted the preview... you made me and many others very happy. At least the anxiety is gone... Or if there is, a big chunk is taken out of my chest!!!  Only a couple of hours more and then it will be early Wednesday morning!
Chingus, bring out the banquet table, play a bouncy music - time to dance!!!

jjsweeter - thank you and a big hug for ending my suspense!

Guest sunshine4ever

I love the preview. I like the way she touches his cheeks. Can't wait for another 8 1/2 hours now.

I hope nothing will happen to Oh Soo. Look like he will have to gamble this time for his life now. Let's beat Boss Kim. Looks like she's crying watching his video? So awesome.

kyaaa~~~ the preview!!!! I click the replay button endlessly. Windblowers, today is D-day! after all the suffering we went through the finale is here!!!

With JYJ Tokyo Dome Concert Day-2, and TWTWB finale, Wednesday couldn't be any better. I feel like a spoiled kid.  :x :x

Omo! How can they look so perfect?!!! I hit 'play' the preview many times too. Just sooo beautiful, when they got on screen together. Just watching the preview, I'm already feeling sad! What's the meaning wednesday and thursday after TWTWB ends. I cannot imagine!!!!
:((

@sailorenigma hahahaha yeaah i know they're seriously scary!

i don't know if i should watch the final ep on livestreaming or not, it will be early in the morning  where i live and i think, what i'm going to do the rest of the day? hah the fact that there won't be more waiting days makes me a little sad, this drama is really great, i usually see k.dramas and there were only 3 good dramas last year, to me.i'll miss jo in sung & song hye kyo ! wah an excellent couple with excellent acting skills, hope we can see them in another project soon, wishing the best for baeksang awards, they really deserve it!

Guest luluwannagohome

After rewatching the preview for so many times, I think Soo is not there with Young when she is reading Soo's letter in the secret room. She just imagines him writing the letter as she reads through it. 

Guest o2couplelover

bunbun2391 said: unnie yah, how about going to NY or Paris with Insung shi???? \:D/ traveling alone is not funny cuz u r quiet.let JIS oppa cheer u up !!!!
u should consider that ;;)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Clicl the link below and watch this :xThey are so cute :x Their hands :x Their smile :x 
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=baramibunda&no=28434&page=1&bbs=

@jjsweeter0211 @freshspring You gals are the best. TQ ---->Spongebob-kiss.gif
After the preview, I am so excited that I don't think I will be able to get anything done for the rest of the day. ;) Maybe I should plead PMS and head on home. Have to make sure nothing gets in my way during live streaming..so start planning :woo-hoo.gif
Yee hawwwww, Windblowers, START getting already lol.

Guest o2couplelover

jjsweeter0211 said: The preview for the finale is out!!!!

:x :x
I can't wait! :x :xI have a feeling we are going to have a few kissing scenes in the finale . Not one, not two, at least three kkk ;))

cr to uploader

OMG!!!!..the last preview is finally out!..I keep repeating it over and over again..and I can't stop crying now :(( :(( :((  waaaaaaaaaahhh!!!..thank you @jjsweeter0211 
few more hours windblowers before the final episode..I'm pretty sure we're gonna cry a bucket of tears with every scene tonight :(:(( :((
2rd9085.jpg

Edit: I have to say this..JIS is freaking hot everytime he wears a suit..whatever color he wears it always looks good on him..just like in episode 1, we can see him again wear that burgundy suit..he looks so suave :x

Translating the preview from Chinese (http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/100804235-2297396374.html)

OY: In this room, there is you.
JS: What happened to you:

Unknown voice: Be careful of Mr Kim

JS: Now I really feel like seriously playing the game.

OY: If the operation is successful, after the operation, we can sit down and have a proper conversation.
Don't cry, I really love you.

Unknown: Youngie's operation is tomorrow night at 8pm. It will be good if you can come then.

JS: This time, really let's all in. How's that?
This is really our last game.