[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

sorry still can't get over the fact there's no more episodes....for old time's sake

Text Preview for ep 21

Sun Mi opens an art gallery displaying DH’s nudes and

becomes a famous painter. Together with her muse Do Ha, the couple becomes one

of the best under-the-covers agents in NIS.

After forgiving the NIS and burying their past, Mirae and JJ

decides to raise a brood instead of brood. They put their list of aliases to

good use and never ran out of names to name their babies.

Meanwhile Director Oh sells out more people in his new

position and finds his ultimate calling in civil service by running for

presidency.

Han Joo Man decides that Seoul is more peaceful than that

village and hurries back to the city before he loses more hair. Seo Won’s

parents ditch their eco village when they got headhunted by a broadcast station

as stand ins for their drama production whenever the scriptwriter runs out of

ideas.

Gilro and Seo Won goes for more 5D4N trips before deciding

that it’s not a very economical way to start a family.

Will Sun Mi and Do Ha’s cover be blown? Will Mirae and JJ finally

run out of baby names? Will President Oh win the Nobel Prize for Peace? Will

SeoWon’s parents win the Best Stand In Actor at MBC Awards 2013? Will Gilro and

SeoWon find their sweet spot?

:((

I ROTFL reading this... Ohh my dearest @mrdimples, loving your talent to bits!!!

:x ;))

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

found this on 7th grade fb

bts kiss scene at the airport + JW-CKH goodbye interview (last filming of 7th grade)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=510616088995509&set=vb.409618519109544&type=3&permPage=1

I post this on Joo Won thread earlier. It's a completely Joo Won-centric piece.

Han Gilro - The Spy We Love

a11_zpsbfe9fb19.jpg

The first time I heard that Joo Won was offered a role in the drama adaption of the movie 7th Level Civil Servant, I immediately checked it up on Dramabeans and read that there were already plans for this drama since 2010. The movie was a box office success in 2009 so it was natural that the idea of adapting it into a drama came not long after. However, the news of Joo Won being offered the role came in 2012 while he was still acting in Bridal Mask. Being the worrywart that I am, I remember wondering if there was something amiss about the story that it has not found a slot on any broadcast station. I have watched the movie and found it passable. I didn’t enjoy it as much as most viewers did but I thought the premise was interesting and certainly has a lot of potential. Perhaps a 16 episodes drama might be a better way of exploiting that and give us many fun spy vs spy comedic moments than a 2 hours movie.

a16_zpsa3f027c0.jpg

After Bridal Mask, which Joo Won played a dark and serious role, I was all for him taking up comedy. So I was terribly excited when it was announced that he would sign on the drama. I just love the idea of him playing a dorky 007 wannabe who’s going to meet and fall madly in love with a girl who also turns out to be some badass agent. I could just imagine the shenanigans.

a18_zps284c2494.jpg

The first episode was a mix bag for me. Although I had been anticipating Joo Won in his first full fledge comic role, it took me a while to get used to him in the new character Gilro. I did not find the drama as funny as I had expected. The brand of humour fell flat for me. All the while I had expected Gilro the character to be similar to the one in the movie played by Kang Ji-hwan. It turned out Gilro was not dorky but very childish. He was a typical chaebol brat. If it’s any other actor, I will have dropped the drama there and then. However, by the 2nd episode, I began to see that he could play this role in an awesome way, in the typical Joo Won fashion.

19_zps2e1ff10c.jpg

One thing I realized early in the drama was that the humor consist less of the dark or witty funny one-liners and more of screwball or slapstick humor. It demands the actors to display exaggerated facial expressions. And this Joo Won did exceptionally well.  From 7th Level Civil Servant, I collected a huge stash of priceless expressions of Joo Won as Han Gilro. He managed to look funny, adorable and cute all in one. When Joo Won said he wanted play a less serious, lighter role than his previous outing as the intense Lee Kangto in Bridal Mask, I thought he just going take it easy. But he went all out for 7th Level as he did in his previous dramas.

(In the jajangmyun scene above, Joo Won sustained a cut on his nose and the scar is still visible)

31_zpsfc684e1f.jpg

The thing I admire about Joo Won is his dedication to his art and his willingness to take risks and challenges for it. For example, Joo Won took it up the role in Bridal Mask because he saw the character interesting and the role a demanding one to play. Bridal Mask was a drama Hallyu stars rejected because it would adversely affect their careers and marketability to the Japanese market which contributes a huge proportion of the revenue. Indeed to this day while 7th Level Civil Servant is promoted in Japan, there is nary a word on Bridal Mask in Joo Won’s resume. In the same light, Joo Won felt that comedy is something he has never tried and he wanted to act in one after the heavy and serious Bridal Mask.

a20_zps3ccb23ff.jpg

When 7th Level Civil Servant started to go downhill, I lamented not a few times on why Joo Won had to pick this drama after a huge success like Bridal Mask. I was not the only one who felt this way. Many fans voiced out their frustration and disappointment. And it struck me that quite a number was crying out for Lee Kangto or Gaksital, the masked hero that Joo Won played in Bridal Mask. I realized that there could be a deeper meaning as to why Joo Won picked this drama and role. Besides wanting to challenge himself in a comedy, he wanted to step out of the character, Lee Kangto. Yes, Bridal Mask was a huge success and Lee Kangto was without doubt, Joo Won’s best drama role. However, there are times when an actor becomes so successful in one character that it becomes larger than the actor himself. I think Joo Won might have been afraid that he will never step out of the shadow of Gaksital. Playing a light and fluffy role in a comedy will help the audience see a totally different side of him.

a6_zps63f43375.jpg

Last week, 7th Level Civil Servant ended its run with single digit ratings and reviews started to come out. Most critics were spot on; they criticized the editing, directing and mostly the writing. However, everyone had nothing but praise for the cast.  I have not come across a single piece criticizing his acting. If anything, he received praises for playing Gilro to perfection.

a21_zps319b610a.jpg

Joo Won deserves all the accolades for his role as Han Gilro. Only in his hands, he could make Gilro such a lovable, adorable and child-like man. In Joo Won’s previous dramas, there were other characters which I felt for besides Joo Won’s. However, in 7th Level Civil Servant, all the characters were so poorly written that they often made no sense. Even Gilro was not without flaws. If he was played by another actor, Gilro could have easily become an irritating and childish man, too prone to sulking and pouting whenever he doesn’t get his way. It is to Joo Won’s credit that he made Gilro adorable and cute whenever he whined, sulked and pouted.

a5_zps2eecb51e.jpg

Besides these, I think Joo Won has a natural flair in comedy too. One of my favorite scenes was when Gilro decided to introduce himself formally to Seo Won’s parents. The way he did that girly bow to her parents and when he looked up, smiling at Seo Won thoroughly pleased with himself, seriously cracked me up. Other scenes I laughed and enjoyed tremendously were the crazy, weird “London Bridge” finger fight Gilro had with Do Ha and the jealous fit he threw at the ski resort.

tumblr_micralgI6N1rpyw6wo2_500_zpsdfc1eetumblr_micralgI6N1rpyw6wo1_r1_500_zps033tumblr_micralgI6N1rpyw6wo3_500_zpsbc6f7a

Joo Won will not be Joo Won if he does not awe us in dramatic scenes. Although 7th Level Civil Servant is a comedy, it had its share of heavy and dramatic scenes. Typical of Joo Won, he just swept us away with how good he is at delivering all the right emotional punches. First such instance came in episode 4 when Gilro was brutally kicked out of the NIS academy. The shock and devastation on Gilro’s face was played very well by Joo Won.

a1_zpsbb0cbf48.jpg

Another scene which I love is the one in episode 7 where Gilro confronted Seo Won with the incriminating video of her snooping in his office. Although he was cold towards Seo Won, we could see the hurt in his eyes. He could not even look at Seo Won’s face till the very last moment. And when he delivered the final punch line, telling Seo Won to change her address and telephone number so that he will not be able to look for her when he gets drunk makes me want to give Gilro the biggest bear hug.

a10_zps168a47bf.jpg

The best in the whole drama, however, is a tough fight between Gilro’s total heartbreak at Seo Won’s betrayal in ep 11 and Gilro’s tearful reconciliation with his Dad in ep 17. In ep 11, Gilro told Seo Won not to fight him because she can’t win and she pulled the gun at him. In that moment, when Gilro felt one end of the gun at his chest and see the woman whom he loved at the end of it, that look of damning realization and utter devastation on his face were altogether gut-wrenching. I could almost see his heart breaking into a million pieces.

a19_zps41f69b2d.jpg

In ep 17, Joo Won showed us why he is the one of the best, if not the best when it comes to crying scenes. The amazing thing, if you have followed Joo Won in all his dramas, is that he cries differently for each scene. I had the first glimpse of it in Baker King when he bid a tearful farewell to his biological father in the prison scene. For many actors, we can see them trying hard to cry, for Joo Won, we see him trying hard not to cry but those tears kept flowing. In Ojakgyo Brothers, he proved beyond doubt that he is superb in crying scenes. Those who found him a tad too intense for their liking in Bridal Mask, have not watched Ojakgyo Brothers or at least not in its entirety. In Ojakgyo Brothers, Joo Won’s performance was so understated and nuanced. When Joo Won cries, he cries with his entire face. The look in his eyes, the turn of the mouth and the crumpling of his face all makes you weep along with him. In Bridal Mask, his sorrow was so intense and tragic. In 7th Level Civil Servant, Joo Won’s crying still wrings my heart and made it into a pulpy mess. In the airport scene when Gilro saw his father’s scars, that look on his face was one of horror. When he was a child, he was horrified by the sheer ugliness of the scars. Only that this time, it was the horror of realization that he had wronged his father all these years. At the part where Gilro tugged at his father’s jacket and told him in a small voice not go, I just want to stand up and applaud Joo Won for nailing the scene. It was as if Gilro had been transformed to that young boy, the same one who had rejected his father and now he is saying “Forgive me, father. I won’t run away from you anymore.” Joo Won cried like a child in this scene and though I have watched and analyzed his past crying scenes, this one still got to me.

Compared to Bridal Mask, 7th Level Civil Servant has few action scenes. I had been impressed by Joo Won’s ability to deliver the right punches and ‘oomph’ in action scenes. However, I didn’t realize that I took it for granted until I saw other actors do action scenes. I had assumed most actors would be able to deliver it somewhat and I could not be more wrong. Joo Won is fast, agile and his acting in it is also very good, making his action scenes more realistic. I always find myself hankering for more.

a12_zps54f9b5e4.jpg

Recently I translated Joo Won’s interview on Naver and it gave me more insights to his thinking regarding the drama. When I was translating the interviews after the completion of Bridal Mask, it did not escape me that almost all the articles were headed with “Joo Won – the Prince of Ratings” or somewhat to that effect. They started to call him the actor who guarantees ratings. Truthfully, I was not comfortable with that title bestowed on him even though it is indeed flattering. It created a lot of pressure on Joo Won who tried to point out in all his interviews that he alone cannot bring in the viewership. Nonetheless, he was realistic enough to know that as the lead actor, he will be held responsible to some extent for his drama’s performance.

a2_zps5fdceb15.jpg

On Win Win program last year, he spoke up about being mentally prepared for failure, for the day when his drama flops in ratings. It turned out that 7th Level Civil Servant is his worst showing in a drama to date. The drama started well and at episode 5, it even hit 20%(TNS). But it all went downhill after that and eventually finished with single digit rating. These ratings are by themselves no disaster. I have seen worse and from dramas which were better but fared poorly. However, the contrast between his previous dramas and this was too stark to miss. Especially after his strong showing in Bridal Mask, this seems like a failure. I had been concerned about the impact on him, never mind that he said he prepared himself. So when I read in the Naver interview that he felt strangely all right with the drama’s poor ratings, I was relieved.

a22_zpsf0fc97f3.jpg

I had quietly known for some time that he was different this round from Bridal Mask where he would tweet before almost every broadcast to remind his fans to tune in. One can argue that Joo Won felt more pressure during Bridal Mask because of the massive amount of money poured into it. However, I can turn that argument round to say that he should feel even more pressure in 7th Level because he would be expected to live up to his moniker as the ‘Prince of Rating’ and not fail. More importantly, Joo Won said that now that he has tasted failure, it’s not as bad as he imagined. He remains calm and cheerful despite of it all. That to me is a sign that Joo Won has matured and grown not only as an actor but also as a professional in this business.

a24_zps5964fc70.jpg

It would be illogical to say that the poor writing and production of the drama made Joo Won more glowing in his success in portraying Gilro. I cannot remember a single drama or movie where I lauded the lead for a stellar performance but the show itself was entirely something else. Not that there weren’t any but rather these aren’t the things viewers remember. Often, dramas or movies that stick in our minds are those where both the story and the acting were awesome. Hence, it was a real shame that 7th Level Civil Servant was let down by sub-standard writing, editing and other production malaises because they had a stellar cast. None of them including Joo Won deserved it.

a3_zpsefb3d703.jpg

Does it mean that Joo Won gained nothing from participating in this drama? Although the drama did not succeed, Joo Won fared much better. For one, he achieved his objective in selecting this drama. He had wanted to challenge himself acting in a romantic comedy and I must say he pulled it off magnificently and once again proved himself to be the most versatile actor of his generation. I will always remember Han Gilro the man who made me swoon with his sincere and gorgeous smiles, made me giggle with his antics and pouts and stole my heart like a thief in the night. Though Joo Won would have garnered an even bigger following had the drama done well, he still won new fans with this drama. I read comments from viewers who discovered the awesomeness of Joo Won through 7th Level Civil Servant. There are viewers who did not watch Ojakgyo Brothers because they could not start on a 58 episode drama. There were also those who gave Bridal Mask a miss despite its popularity because they didn’t like the genre. Now, that they have fallen for Gilro’s charms, quite a number have gone back and marathon Ojagkyo Brothers, Bridal Mask and even Baker King in all of 3 months. Indeed only when you watched all of Joo Won’s dramas, then you can fully appreciate this man’s talents and versatility.

1bfa992397dda14428ec9196b3b7d0a20df486de

When I see all the BTS- Behind The Scenes, it struck me that Joo Won never changes and I hope he never will. Even though I can imagine his frustration at the script or where the story was heading, Joo Won is always seen with a smile in all the BTS pics. If anything, he looked like he was really enjoying himself. At first, it took me a while to understand why Joo Won chose Choi Kang Hee. Then it became clearer by the day that Joo Won does not have the conventional thinking of a 25 year old man. Because I am not a fan of Choi Kang Hee, I never knew what sort of person she is. But now I think I understand better. Joo Won is a fan of Choi Kang Hee and holds her with utmost esteem and respect. He feels comfortable with her and in Joo Won’s world, that’s the most important. His kisses in this drama are the best I have seen, not because Joo Won is inexperienced in kissing but that the director allowed ‘more expressive’ kisses in this show. Though the kissing scenes were really nice, one of my favorite SeoRo scenes was the one where Gilro turned up bloodied and torn in front of Seo Won. In that one moment, their concern and love for each other overrode everything else.

a8_zps03484987.jpg

The scene where Gilro was teasing Seo Won about her real name and they got into a pseudo fight with their bodies and faces close to each other, was simply too cute and adorable.

a15_zps2f241fc6.jpg

But the best scene for me has to be the one where Seo Won broke a plate at home because her nerves were rattled after she shot Mirae I just love the way Gilro took care of the mess, pulled Seo Won aside and sat her on the bar stool. Then he held her hands and looked at her with such tenderness and love in his eyes, assuring her that he will always stand by her. And when she laid her head to rest on his shoulder and nuzzled into his chest, I just melted into a puddle of gooey mess. Joo Won is so good at acting in love. He acts with his whole body, that’s why it’s so powerful. From his taking of her hands and placing them in his, from the way he looks into her eyes, from the gentle loving strokes, he touches her hair, Joo Won is always so convincing in acting in love. And he wonders why fans love to ship him with his co-stars.
a13_zps1ce99851.jpga14_zps2bb36122.jpg

He is the actor who stresses time and again that the most important thing in filming is the atmosphere on the drama set. His relationships with his co-stars in his previous dramas have been nothing short of fantastic. In fact, it was while watching him on the Baker King Special that I first fell in love with this sincere and genuine actor who charmed the socks off me. It was the way he interacted with his fellow co-stars that struck me as unique.

a17_zps77f25c10.jpg

Why should 7th Level Civil Servant be any different? In the BTS shown, I see him being close to the director and staff, even Kim PD who had supplied many tweets in the earlier episodes asked her friend who worked on Bridal Mask set about Joo Won. They called him an adorable, little Cutie. I found the BTS pictures of Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee even more delightful than on screen, they were close and comfortable in each other’s company. Even if the drama did not meet expectations, I am glad they enjoyed the filming and each other’s company. Besides Choi Kang Hee, Joo Won got on famously with the rest of the cast. I am sad that we did not get to see his interactions with Chansung, I am sure they would have frolicked like puppies given the chance. Joo Won has always gotten along well with his elders so I was not surprised at all when I read that Dok Go Young Jae and Im Ye Jin who acted as Gilro’s parents like him and treated him like their son especially Im Ye Jin who took care of him and gave him advice on the set.

2338-17801_zps3c1468d1.jpg

I still wish that 7th Level Civil Servant had been a success in its making and added another feather in Joo Won’s cap. Despite it all, Joo Won has earned praises and recognition for his comedic acting and garnered new fans. Equally or more importantly, this experience has made him a stronger person. As they said, it is in trials that we see the true mettle of a man. From the perspective of his fans, Joo Won has once again proved why he is so worthy of the hype and accolades heaped on him. In 7th Level Civil Servant, we see an entirely different side of Joo Won yet he still continues to awe us with his talents and personality. Be it his solid acting in all kinds of scenes or singing the OST or his relationships with people around him, he has shown that he is the same, if not a better actor and person.

Another drama or chapter has come to an end and soon it will be the start of another. I anticipate fervently the remarkable experience that Joo Won always brings to his fans and viewers. Regardless of the outcome, I will always remember his ambition to be an actor who is above all, full of compassion and human goodness.  b1_zps2c6d40bb.jpg

picture credits: @coolreborn, baidu, facebook and news as tagged

gif credit: @Aera

@mrdimplesThank you for posting your essay on Joo Won as Gil Ro. 7LCS was the first time I saw him in anything. I am impressed with his talent and philosophy. Acting is an ensemble art form rather than an individual undertaking like painting or sculpture. Joo Won works well with others. It is interesting that he wanted to do something completely different from Bridal Mask. In early 2012 Choi Kang Hee mentioned that she was worried about being too much identified with Protect The Boss and was also looking for something different. I do not think she is as agile as Joo Won in action scenes and maybe learned something from him. For Joo Won, what better person can there be than Choi Kang Hee for learning romantic comedy.

Guest pandora460

@mrdimples...for your piece on Joo Won's 7LCS, I can hit the awesome button only once, that is why I am doing thisAWESOME...AWESOME...AWESOME...AWESOME...AWESOME...AWESOME
^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^
I dont need to watch Joo Won's previous works to see how an amazing compleat actor he is.  At 7LCS, he was able to portray the whole gamut of emotions perfectly. He is for me "THE ACTOR PAR EXCELLANCE". He is still young and can give a lot more in terms of acting and can choose more challenging roles in the future, but as we all saw in 7LCS, he can make a very mundane character like Han GilRo come alive and shine to perfection.

^^^ @mrdimples..fantastic analysis and wonderful as alwaysFor me, Joo won is unique in way that when he portraying a character, he did that with incredible depth and range without even trying.The fact that most of his characters were quite opposite to his real personality make him even more amazing, thats what I like about him.
P/S- currently watching 1N2D epi 50 i think when they visited his house - I am quite surprised of his humble beginning. He is still living in a small apartment despite all the fame and money and he did not shy to show that to the whole world. More reasons to respect and love this person.
bbcopy_zpse2e5655b.jpg

hope to see him in the next drama very soon. my favourite pic of him

ezze said: ^^^ @mrdimples..fantastic analysis and wonderful as alwaysFor me, Joo won is unique in way that when he portraying a character, he did that with incredible depth and range without even trying.The fact that most of his characters were quite opposite to his real personality make him even more amazing, thats what I like about him.
P/S- currently watching 1N2D epi 50 i think when they visited his house - I am quite surprised of his humble beginning. He is still living in a small apartment despite all the fame and money and he did not shy to show that to the whole world. More reasons to respect and love this person.
bbcopy_zpse2e5655b.jpg

hope to see him in the next drama very soon. my favourite pic of him

^^ @mrdimplesI was trying very hard to finish the review... but it was just too long... :))I am simple kind a person, reading long winded essay is not part of my trait...:))
I'll give another try once I get home :D
are you also at work now?? ... you and other joo won's soompiers seem to be around all the time...

ezze said: ^^ @mrdimplesI was trying very hard to finish the review... but it was just too long... :))I am simple kind a person, reading long winded essay is not part of my trait...:))
I'll give another try once I get home :D
are you also at work now?? ... you and other joo won's soompiers seem to be around all the time...

My respect for gangjjang has raised even higher aft I read this article abt her donating bone marrow a few years ago. No one who were working with her in the movie back then knew abt it until the news came out in the papers. She had the surgery on 17 Oct 2007 and yet she still attended an event for the movie on a few days later on 20 Oct although she was not feeling well fr the surgery. On the day of her surgery she only informed tat she had personal matters to attend to without revealing much details.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

[ 최강희, 골수기증 대수술 숨긴채 영화일정 강행…스태프들도 놀라 ]

마이데일리 기사전송 2007-10-24 15:46

[마이데일리 = 장서윤 기자] 최근 백혈병 환자에게 골수를 기증한 것으로 알려진 배우 최강희(31)가 자신의 선행 사실을 함께 동고동락하고 있는 영화촬영 제작진에게도 감춰온 것으로 알려졌다. 

지난 8월 6일부터 감우성 엄태웅 정일우 등과 함께 로맨틱 멜로 영화'내 사랑(감독 이 한 제작 오죤필름)' 촬영을 시작, 영화 후반작업을 진행중이던 17일 최강희는 촬영 스태프들에게 "개인적인 일이 있으니 일정 조절을 부탁드린다"고 양해를 구했다. 그러나 이날은 바로 최강희가 병원에서 골수 기증을 한 날이었던 것. 

'내 사랑' 제작을 담당한 백경숙 PD는 "그간 골수 기증을 차근차근 준비해왔을 텐데 제작진은 물론 가까운 동료조차 전혀 몰랐던 사실"이라며 "골수 기증을 한 17일에도 그저 개인일정이 있는 줄 알고 있었기에 이후 뉴스를 통해 기증사실을 알고 모두들 깜짝 놀랐다"고 전했다. 

특히 최강희는 20일 열린 영화 촬영 쫑파티 당시 대수술로 몸 상태가 그리 좋지 않았음에도 늦은 시각까지 현장에 남아 고생한 스탭들과 마지막을 함께 했다. 

이날도 최강희는 스태프들에게 "수고했어요"라며 따뜻한 포옹을 건네 그녀가 골수이식 수술을 했을 것이라고는 전혀 예상하지 못했다고. 

이에 대해 백 PD는 "최강희는 행복을 나누는 방법을 천성적으로 아는 특별한 사람"이라며 "예를 들어 촬영 도중 스태프의 실수로 넘어져 양 무릎이 다 깨져 피가 철철 나도, 당황할 스태프를 환한 웃음을 보이며 촬영을 마치는 그런 인물이다"라고 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다. 

지난 1999년 조혈모세포(골수나 제대혈에서 피를 만드는 세포) 기증을 서약했던 최강희는 조건이 일치하는 환자가 있다는 한국조혈모세포은행협회의 연락을 받고 지난 17일 골수를 기증했다.연예인이 일반 환자에게 골수 기증을 한 사례는 최강희가 처음이다. 

한편, 최강희는 다섯 커플의 각기 다른 사랑이야기를 다룬 영화 '내 사랑'에서 지하철 2호선을 좋아해 하루도 거르지 않고 지하철 기관사인 남자친구 세진(감우성)과 '2호선 데이트'를 즐기는 엉뚱한 성격의 주원 역을 맡아 독특한 연애담을 펼친다. 

[백혈병 환자에게 자신의 골수를 기증한 배우 최강희. 사진=마이데일리 사진DB]

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20071024n12363

++++++++

Herez the Microsoft translation I gotten online:

[ Choi Kang-Hee, donated bone marrow for surgery while hiding the movie schedule ahead ...Staff is also amazing ]

My daily article submission 2007-10-24 15: 46

[Mai daily = Jang SEO Yun reporter] recently donated bone marrow to Leukemia patients are known to be actress Choi Kang-Hee (31) high with the fact that his predecessor and came to the film credits, also known as ambushes. 

August 6-GAM Woo-Sung Jung IL-Woo uhm Tae-Woong, along with a romantic melodrama film ' my love (directed and produced this one Oh John film) ' start shooting, the film was in progress, working with the late Choi Kang-Hee is a shoot staff have "asked for a certain individual, regulating the tap ', and 12. However, this day is the right Choi Kang-Hee donated bone marrow in the hospital was a day. 

' My love ' produced by Kyung-Suk Baek PD ' has been responsible for bone marrow donation would methodically arrange even a close colleague, as well as credits at all, he did not in fact "' bone marrow donation on 17 was just to know the schedule since the news did you know everybody who donated through the startled, '' he said. 

In particular, Choi Kang-Hee held the 20th film shot at the time of the party, the State body by surgery for a not-so-trong prevailing remained on the scene until the troubled late staff and close together. 

Also allows the staff to ' Choi Kang-Hee tried to hand her a warm hug and saying ' bone marrow transplant surgery could not expect at all would have been. 

1999 hematopoietic stem cell (bone marrow or umbilical cord blood from making cell) donation pledge was Choi Kang-Hee is a condition that matches the South Korea Association of hematopoietic stem cell banks getting in touch over the past 17 days and donated bone marrow in patients with bone marrow celebrity General. donating a case is the first time that Choi Kang-Hee is. 

Meanwhile, Choi Kang-Hee has five different couples love story in ' my love ' biopic subway 2 line daily without the likes of Metro agencies sign boyfriend se-Jin (GAM Woo-sung) and line 2, ' dating ' take on erratic nature, enjoying a unique love story unfolds, Ju-won station. 

[Donated his bone marrow to Leukemia patients, Choi Kang-Hee actress photos = my daily photo-DB]

My respect for gangjjang has raised even higher aft I read this article abt her donating bone marrow a few years ago. No one who were working with her in the movie back then knew abt it until the news came out in the papers. She had the surgery on 17 Oct 2007 and yet she still attended an event for the movie on a few days later on 20 Oct although she was not feeling well fr the surgery. On the day of her surgery she only informed tat she had personal matters to attend to without revealing much details.

I read this donation in dramabeans, and sadly they just created intrigues and criticisms for her good acts. I guess they get criticized whether they did good works or did something bad. So sad..

Edit: i wish they they treat actors and actresses like human beings too because THEY ARE human beings. sometimes i wish that if they don't have anything good to say about another person, they just keep quiet. They not only hurt the person but their (the critics) reputations as well. CKH... =D> =D> =D>

I read this donation in dramabeans, and sadly they just created intrigues and criticisms for her good acts. I guess they get criticized whether they did good works or did something bad. So sad..

If her purpose for her generousity and kind act was to put up a show, she cld hav told someone in the media... but she did not. Instead she kept it a secret until the news agency found out abt it. Furthermore, if she just wanted publicity to show her tat she was doing a charity act, she wld hav chosen a painless or easier one. Why wld she risk her health in doing something like a bone marrow donation just for a selfish reason? Itz not like a blood donation...

If her purpose for her generousity and kind act was to put up a show, she cld hav told someone in the media... but she did not. Instead she kept it a secret until the news agency found out abt it. Furthermore, if she just wanted publicity to show her tat she was doing a charity act, she wld hav chosen a painless or easier one. Why wld she risk her health in doing something like a bone marrow donation just for a selfish reason? Itz not like a blood donation...

This is the very reason why i liked her. No one has ever donated bone marrow for a stranger, because this is not an ordinary proceedure. But i guess she's not the only one who suffered from this kind of intrigue. i can't vouch for the others but CKH just made me realize that there are still people who will risk their lives for others. And that gladdens my heart.

Archived