[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pandora460

@coolreborn, @bobsavero, @arch00...see you guys at the Gu Family thread and also at Joo Won's thread.  I miss Cutie already! :((
@ctfrsgp...it was at TK2H where we met. hope to see you at Gu Family too.  Will also check out Jo Jung Suk's drama. :)

arch00 said: bobsavero said: @pandora460 : sure, im gonna pm you. hahahah. lets meet me, @arch00 and my teacher @coolreborn at Gu Family book thread! fufufufu. aaa, i miss gil ro and our sexy and hawt villain!!
@saranghaeJW : aaa, unnie, youre not a newbie right? i see u in softy web. :D lets pray for JW new drama and movie (OMG, i wish he join LMH new drama) 

Guest arch00

@coolreborn master my first thread level 7 and second home

in cutie's thread , I have been in the moat lake. I have not seen the normal things as normal haha. My eyes searches for those things but there I can't . I want guidance in how to be well behaved there ;)

SaranghaeJW said: bobsavero said: @pandora460 : sure, im gonna pm you. hahahah. lets meet me, @arch00 and my teacher @coolreborn at Gu Family book thread! fufufufu.  aaa, i miss gil ro and our sexy and hawt villain!!

@saranghaeJW : aaa, unnie, youre not a newbie right? i see u in softy web. :D lets pray for JW new drama and movie (OMG, i wish he join LMH new drama) 

arch00 said:

@coolreborn master my first thread level 7 and second home in cutie's thread , I have been in the moat lake. I have not seen the normal things as normal haha. My eyes searches for those things but there I can't . I want guidance in how to be well behaved there

@arch00, Just think of him as your own brother or friend or cousin that you are supporting. That how easy it is. :))

@coolreborn hav u not seen LSG in tat bathtub scene in TK2H??? (see here for evidence - http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/spoilerslee-seung-gi-reveals-his-defined-upper-body-in-the-king-2-hearts and http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/04/news-lee-seung-gi-goes-topless-for-king.html?m=1 ) >:):D

Guest arch00

arch00 said:

@coolreborn master my first thread level 7 and second home in cutie's thread , I have been in the moat lake. I have not seen the normal things as normal haha. My eyes searches for those things but there I can't . I want guidance in how to be well behaved there

@arch00, Just think of him as your own brother or friend or cousin that you are supporting. That how easy it is. :))

@coolreborn OH MY HOLY GOAT :-O

eFvsGHy.gif

ANDWAEEE MASTER NO BROTHER :-O :-O

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

arch00 said:

@coolreborn

master my first thread level 7 and second home in cutie's thread , I have been in the moat lake. I have not seen the normal things as normal haha. My eyes searches for those things but there I can't . I want guidance in how to be well behaved there

@arch00

, Just think of him as your own brother or friend or cousin that you are supporting. That how easy it is.

:))

sorry still can't get over the fact there's no more episodes....for old time's sake

Text Preview for ep 21

Sun Mi opens an art gallery displaying DH’s nudes and becomes a famous painter. Together with her muse Do Ha, the couple becomes one of the best under-the-covers agents in NIS.

After forgiving the NIS and burying their past, Mirae and JJ decides to raise a brood instead of brood. They put their list of aliases to good use and never ran out of names to name their babies.

Meanwhile Director Oh sells out more people in his new position and finds his ultimate calling in civil service by running for presidency.

Han Joo Man decides that Seoul is more peaceful than that village and hurries back to the city before he loses more hair. Seo Won’s parents ditch their eco village when they got headhunted by a broadcast station as stand ins for their drama production whenever the scriptwriter runs out of ideas.

Gilro and Seo Won goes for more 5D4N trips before deciding that it’s not a very economical way to start a family.

Will Sun Mi and Do Ha’s cover be blown? Will Mirae and JJ finally run out of baby names? Will President Oh win the Nobel Prize for Peace? Will SeoWon’s parents win the Best Stand In Actor at MBC Awards 2013? Will Gilro and SeoWon find their sweet spot?

tumblr_mch03deawJ1r2gi4ho1_500.gif

:((

mrdimples said: sorry still can't get over the fact there's no more episodes....for old time's sake

Text Preview for ep 21

Sun Mi opens an art gallery displaying DH’s nudes and becomes a famous painter. Together with her muse Do Ha, the couple becomes one of the best under-the-covers agents in NIS.

After forgiving the NIS and burying their past, Mirae and JJ decides to raise a brood instead of brood. They put their list of aliases to good use and never ran out of names to name their babies.

Meanwhile Director Oh sells out more people in his new position and finds his ultimate calling in civil service by running for presidency.

Han Joo Man decides that Seoul is more peaceful than that village and hurries back to the city before he loses more hair. Seo Won’s parents ditch their eco village when they got headhunted by a broadcast station as stand ins for their drama production whenever the scriptwriter runs out of ideas.

Gilro and Seo Won goes for more 5D4N trips before deciding that it’s not a very economical way to start a family.

Will Sun Mi and Do Ha’s cover be blown? Will Mirae and JJ finally run out of baby names? Will President Oh win the Nobel Prize for Peace? Will SeoWon’s parents win the Best Stand In Actor at MBC Awards 2013? Will Gilro and SeoWon find their sweet spot?

:((

Guest arch00

arch00 said:

bobsavero wrote: »

my teacher @coolreborn : @arch00 is a naughty girl. she said she gonna be a pervy lady for LMH, not only LSG. hahahha. but always become moaters. kekekke

@bobsavero HAHAHAHA 

my hormones want it =)) I want JW, LMH,JYH and LMK in LMH's new drama.. OMG i am imagining them, i am writing this by swooning ahwahoalsdndmsdhshidshisaa

@arch00, You are such a moaty... I think those other actor's fans calls themselves other nicknames and not moaty. I only want Joo Won among those actors. I only have eyes for Cutie... I got a one way road for him so you can have the other actors all you want. LOL. No competition on my part, as for Cutie, I can have the lower part and you can have the rest. LOL. Sharing, right? :D

@coolreborn master ^:)^ haha I may fangirl for some actors but for JW he is always on my TOP :D

Okay master JW we all know sharing is caring. Okay master as your wish you have lower part, what if I don't get lower part I will make most use of the other parts in my own way :\"> :\">

Joo Won except lower part come to me baby =))

SaranghaeJW said:

bobsavero said:

@pandora460 : sure, im gonna pm you. hahahah. lets meet me, @arch00 and my teacher @coolreborn at Gu Family book thread! fufufufu. 

aaa, i miss gil ro and our sexy and hawt villain!!

@bobsavero Annyeong.... yeaaa I am at Softy, too...

If JW and LMH together, I think it is going to be confusing for the director, who will be the hawt villain and who will be the hawt hawtie... hihihihi...

@saranghaeJW : no. the drama need 4 male leads. so, dont worry, no one will be a hawt villain :D hahahaha

Then it is okaay @bobsavero... It would be heaven for JW Minoz fans like me. ;)) we can moat together. Yaaayyy :x.

Archived