[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest arch00

"Real life is really pain in THERE"  ~X(  but thank god that i got to be active in this thread, my first thread, my first drama watching live. Everything mine doing was my first time and because of you all i got to experience a lot of things and thoroughly enjoyed the drama  ^:)^Thank you so much to all the members of 007 thread ^:)^. I really want to thank @coolreborn master and @mrdimples master yoda that i got to learn so much about Joo Won. ^:)^ @bobsavero and @crazyoverkdrama my comrades arigato.  @mrdimples master yoda i copied and pasted your names tags from your post (Joo Won got a hella lazy fangirl me :D )  

I watched level 7 only because of JW. His smiles, looks , eating, dimples EVERYTHING so cute DAEBAK :xVNT7VHa.gif

J9mPcon.gif

zTMwpPQ.gif

X16Y1Ao.gif

CMSJCJ2.gif

Every time i saw him on the screen i swooned :D 
MUF2yQl.gif 
From level 7 i got my love Gil Ro :x :x. I miss you, i will never ever let you go :x :x  In dictionary meaning of cutie :D :D cutie:- Joo Won 
I don't know but my mind works really when thinking weird  :-O, I kind of found them cute together :D :D I kind of thought if they were introduced each other :D :D15hifpl.jpg
Thank you everyone everyone for everything during our level 7 journey >:D< >:D<@ezze@chrissy96  @raito1310  @NEWMARIO @ezze@Aera @stearly @simplydramafied @kithyhoo @bobsavero@crazyoverkdrama@mhelbenito @mikhaella75 @gold lotus @manyearsago @alekaonu@ctfrsgp@ohani @jwand @SaranghaeJW @Bati @filchiny @sunshine4ever @silhouettes90@nemesis90 @dreamsindecember @nhatkhanh @kermitderfrog @always.happy@moonsilchoi @wassilou @nonski @semi-fly @rrmski @pandora460 @tamta and all 007 thread members 

14t085z.gif

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh poor Lilo... Being of the Monkey sign, i know how naughty we can be sometimes... Next time, try to moderate your naughtiness okay? If only you can live in the north pole, i would have adopted you....

I wonder wat happen to this little rascal bodyguard of SW aft the drama ended? Did he get adopted by his mummy SW or is he now keeping his cutie daddy who sent the "biong" tweet this morning??

I really had lots of fun watching live online a Korean drama with you girls although the connection was pretty bad and I had to re-visit the site million times.  

It was my first time and I found it memorable because I was watching its final episode.  Due to time difference, I was not able to watch live from 1-19 episodes.  Thank God, Friday was a public holiday, I could afford to stay back and watch it.

Without @chrissy96 posting live recaps and other girls posting screendumps, I would have missed a lot.  The atmosphere and interaction were really fantastic.  That's why I found that moment so soooooooo memorable and meaningful.

Thank you so much everyone of you  (Sorry, there are too many names, I can't remember them all) who have been so dedicated to keep updating this thread with its latest news, screencaps, recaps, vids, pics, viewer ratings report, fanfics, gifs, posters, banners, live streaming links, and everything.......... Is there anything I overlooked ?   Oh, yes, sense of humour. 

Some of the posts did really give me a new perspective on how to enjoy watching a drama.  I never thought about I could enjoy watching a drama like this.  I will apply this perspective in watching other dramas. 

It would be great if Joo Won knows there are lots of his overseas fans keep supporting him and keep watching his not so successful (ratings wise) drama till the end.  Even without reading the comments from the Korean media, I would say he did very well.  With Choi Kang Hee’s solid acting skill, they made SeoRo couple very impressive.  Being rookie actors, ChanSung and Im Jun Ho are stable with their acting.  Jung Young Nam and Ahn Nae Sang.........without these supporting roles with their experienced acting skills, there would certainly be less laughters.

This drama did have lots of funny moments whether there were silly or stupid.  That is what we call it a comedy.

@mrdimples, as usual, you are never running out of any funny imagination.  You and others make this thread so lively.  It is like Joo Won bringing liveliness to Gil Ro…..… sometimes so naughty!!

Really want to thank you for taking up the time-consuming work on doing re-cap for us when others seemed to have given up already.  Thank you so much for your dedication and persistence.

I wonder wat happen to this little rascal bodyguard of SW aft the drama ended? Did he get adopted by his mummy SW or is he now keeping his cutie daddy who sent the "biong" tweet this morning??

That crazy monkey! I knew he's planning some monkey business or something! I wouldn't be surprised if Lilo went home with Cutie... [-(

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130401] [7th Grade Civil Servant] [bTS]The Scene Gil ro & Seo won airport scene

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyn8ld_20130401-7th-grade-civil-servant-bts-the-scene-gil-ro-seo-won-airport-scene_shortfilms

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130401] [7th Grade Civil Servant] [bTS]Do ha & Sun mi Scene
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyn9wy_20130401-7th-grade-civil-servant-bts-do-ha-sun-mi-scene_shortfilms

Guest pandora460

Happy Easter everyone!

It was truly unfortunate that I wasn’t able to go live with you guys during the last 2 episodes of 7LCS but church work beckoned. It was only yesterday when I was able to watch the 2 eps (with eng sub already), and I want to say that I was satisfied with how the drama ended, despite the bad editing and the seemingly non-sensical storyline. 

Please indulge me on my belated thoughts on the drama.  Firstly, this drama could have been shortened in 16 episodes (usual number for rom-coms) or shorter, but since it meant shortened Joo Won airtime, then 20 eps was perfectly fine with me.

Secondly, @mrdimples had said it seems that the theme of this drama is about forgiving and forgetting committed crimes, I was initially disturbed with it considering that this drama is an NIS setting and crimes of treason may be involved. (BTW, nice postmortem @mrdimples. I hope to see u again in another drama. You make unique recaps).  

Thus after some reflection, I have come to think that perhaps the drama is trying to be satirical after all; that it wants to present that cover-ups do exist in the powers that be and mistakes are committed in the line of duty and sacrifices had to be made in the guise that it is “for the sake of motherland”.  It wanted to show that the people in the secret service can be ruthless and can even sell out their comrades if necessary. Remember that this was the line mouthed by the senior NIS agents and which SeoRo has imbibed in their conversation about their willingness to sacrifice each other if necessary; that Gil Ro admired Won Seok because “he still had a conscience”.  If we go along this line of 7LCS being a satire, then that will validate the never ending bickering of Seo Won’s parents’ tirade on rural governance and Seo Won’s brother’s “military escapades”.  Someone did mention something about these in the thread @crazyoverkdrama?

Lastly, the prudish Seo Won….she is indeed innocent at 30… (but she is one good kisser for a 30 yr old virgin) and for that I can understand her unwillingness to cohabit with Gil Ro while they were on the case.  I know intimacy can be a stress releaser but nothing beats a romantic foreplay in a nice secluded place alone with your loved one. 

Finally, I am going to miss you fantastic people of this thread!  As a new Joo Won fan, I will surely catch u at the Joo won thread.

@arch00, thanks for the mention, @bobsavero, if you find a drama where your hot and sexy villain gets to be in, kindly pm me please... @cttfrsgp,,hope to also see u at the Gu Family thread; drama starts April 8.

TO THE OO7 MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD:

@ezze@chrissy96  @raito1310  @NEWMARIO @ezze@Aera @stearly @simplydramafied @kithyhoo@crazyoverkdrama@mhelbenito @mikhaella75 @gold lotus @manyearsago @alekaonu@ohani @jwand @SaranghaeJW @Bati @filchiny @sunshine4ever @coolreborn@silhouettes90 @nemesis90 @dreamsindecember @nhatkhanh @kermitderfrog @always.happy@moonsilchoi  @wassilou @nonski @rrmski @tamta 

miss-you-8176.gif

Hellooooo.... I can't believe it is time to bid farewell... I joined too late and suddenly it is over. :( SO sad... But it has been a lovely time together these past few weeks...

I hope it is not too late... But...

I'd like to thank you especially to my dearest @mrdimples for all the recaps that always full of LOL and inspiring stuffs.... I would still need your guidance, as you are my master in this soompi world.. ;) Big hug....

My chingus

@arch00 @bobsavero @coolreborn @cttfrsgp let's always remember about the green pants, hawt villain and our CUTIE...

To all the other chingus... @ezze @chrissy96 @raito1310 @NEWMARIO @ezzeHYPERLINK "http://forums.soompi.com/profile/Aera"HYPERLINK "http://forums.soompi.com/profile/Aera"HYPERLINK "/profile/Aera"@Aera @stearly @simplydramafied @kithyhooHYPERLINK "http://forums.soompi.com/profile/crazyoverkdrama"HYPERLINK "/profile/crazyoverkdrama"@crazyoverkdrama @mhelbenito @mikhaella75 @gold lotus @manyearsago @alekaonu @ohani @jwand @Bati @filchiny @sunshine4ever @silhouettes90 @nemesis90 @dreamsindecember @nhatkhanh @kermitderfrog @always.happy @moonsilchoi @wassilou @nonski @rrmski @tamta hope to see you again... In Joo Won's thread? ;)

@pandora460, You might see me at the Gu Family thread... I am planning to watch that too. I'm not going to let Seunggi in saeguk past by. :D

@SaranghaeJW, Its better to be late than never neh. And we are already at Cutie's thread... spazzing as always. ;))

Maybe those who are new with this drama will come here and still post 7G related things. We can always go back here and check or post or just spazz about the drama.

7LCS Fighting!!!!!

@pandora460 : sure, im gonna pm you. hahahah. lets meet me, @arch00 and my teacher @coolreborn at Gu Family book thread! fufufufu. aaa, i miss gil ro and our sexy and hawt villain!!

@saranghaeJW : aaa, unnie, youre not a newbie right? i see u in softy web. :D lets pray for JW new drama and movie (OMG, i wish he join LMH new drama) 

Guest arch00

bobsavero said: @pandora460 : sure, im gonna pm you. hahahah. lets meet me, @arch00 and my teacher @coolreborn at Gu Family book thread! fufufufu. aaa, i miss gil ro and our sexy and hawt villain!!
@saranghaeJW : aaa, unnie, youre not a newbie right? i see u in softy web. :D lets pray for JW new drama and movie (OMG, i wish he join LMH new drama) 

@pandora460, we met in CCDA thread or was it in TK2H? Gu Family is the new drama of LSG, right? Ok... I will come by soon. Right now I hav jus starting to watch Jo Jung Suk's new drama - Lee Soon Shin Is The Best. Hez so funny and cute.

Archived