[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples @mojobobo @coolreborn @alysanne @marie67 Seems like YEH fans hav the same concerns tat we hav for our cutie. I found the following thread started by YEH fans way back last yr. For your reading pleasure.

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/yoon-eun-hye-is-considered-as-female-lead-for-7th-level-civil-service-officer

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ctfrsgp: Well,let's just wait and see. I remember she's in the Coffee Prince drama right, though I haven't watched it but my boss who is a man by the way like her in that drama. As I told you before, it doesn't matter to me who Joo Won's partner is as long as it's a good match and they will have a good chemistry. Any moment by now, they might announce the cast of this drama and I'm excited to find out.

@marie67 I so totally agree with u on her limited acting capability although I like GHS for her other qualities. I only like her first debut drama (cant rem title but itz abt a young countrygirl who went to Seoul originally to marry an older man but he died in accident bef the wedding. She later fell into love with a rich man's son and marries him in the end aft much difficulties)

@ctfrsgp: Well' date='let's just wait and see. I remember she's in the Coffee Prince drama right, though I haven't watched it but my boss who is a man by the way like her in that drama. As I told you before, it doesn't matter to me who Joo Won's partner is as long as it's a good match and they will have a good chemistry. Any moment by now, they might announce the cast of this drama and I'm excited to find out.[/quote']

@coolreborn Yes, YEH acted in Coffee Prince and I oso like her in her debut drama Princess Hours. She has very good on-screen chemistry with most of her co-lead actors and she dont mind taking roles tat r not-so-perfect or not flawless.

Guest sunshine4ever

sunshine4ever said: Dear all Bridal Mask, Moat, and Garden friends,

Because I really do wish to maintain a whole collection of news for this drama. I hope it is not too troublesome for you if you can drop me a private message after you posted your news and give me the URL to your news? For example, this is what coolreborn just posted on this thread and I went to go to her profile to find the post because I needed it to put for the news to be linked there.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25255576/#Comment_25255576

If you could please cut & paste the url on your browser once you posted your news (once you posted your post your url will appear on top of browser) you can help me a lot from having to come to your profile to do it. Will you please help me out?  Or if possible you can tag me in your news post (you can edit your news' post and include the url, once I edited, I'll let you know via this thread).

Lately I have been working a lot on weekdays and so when I get home my eyes get blurry and confused. I am so sorry if you wrote anything to me in this thread and I couldn't reply to you. If you know me during Bridal Mask days you will know I will not be able to to catch on. ^^ But please know that I'll always be happy if you want me to add anything to post 1 later in the future, so please private message me. <3

-edit-
Please go to see page 1, post 1 to see what I mean about linking the news article. :) I just edited and added one news only. Will catch on. ^^ Can't wait for the confirmation of the female lead!

Guest alysanne

@sunshine4ever: It's not such a bad request considering it will keep Post #1 updated. Don't feel too bad about it. :)  We'll tag you when we find news.  :)

This is going to be rom com so can we expect some nice kisses? In Bridal Mask, they said romance is not the focus and JSY is too young, the director only wanted Joo Won to give JSY a peck but it turn out to be a long smooch although you can't see it in the final cut. In Ojakgyo, Joo Won's character was someone who could not express himself so he and Uee had mostly 'choding' or innocent kiss. I wonder what will it be like in this drama? Can Joo Won do a proper kiss? I mean one that's not just "lock and stay still" ?  We'll have to ask badboy Ma Jun, huh?
e109636054ab5b09eaf8f877.jpg

Yeah, I like the almost Mr & Mrs Smith kiss scene that they have... I hope they have something like that. And I hope its not the timid kind coz spies are not suppose to be timid right? If the lead like 007, then he should have a spy life like 007, will kind of sort of like 007. Coz we know 007 can swoon any ladies that comes his way and his kisses is supposed to be so hot to resist.

Maybe we really have to ask Ma Jun.

vizc2.jpg

What do you think Ma Jun?

@coolreborn @mrdimples @mojobobo @hobeverly1212 @jsubmarine @aisling @alysanne Suddenly I tot of a possible candidate for JW's new female lead -- Kang Sora. Her stint in We R Married has ended. Not sure if she has any upcoming drama. I think she needs to take up a new role soon to shake off her title as Leeteuk's "wifey". Although she is only 22 yrs old, KSR is the rare few actresses in this age range whom I think has the potential to do well in an impt lead role. This is becoz she currently studying drama/theatre in the uni (jus like our cutie) and she has quite a good track record in acting: the top box-office movie "Sunny" in 2011, and a few dramas including Dream High 2 and My Bittersweet Life/The Women In Our House. She has even won a few awards for her role in "Sunny". :D

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kang_So_Ra

Jus now I read a random post somewhere tat say tat Park Min Young is preparing for her next project. Tat post is dated a few days ago. Wonder watz her next proj? The waiting is killing me... I want to know who is going to be the next "Joo Won's Girl" ~X( ~X(

Kang Sora has been mentioned by someone at Dramabeans before. And reactions to her were hilarious :-D Like "she has too voluptuous body' date=' she would eat him up" =)) =))[/quote']

@aisling doesnt PMY also has the same figure type? She has even appeared in lingerie CF before, if I rem correctly :D

Archived