[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

Here is url to comments at dramabeans, you can read for more information. I did not read it yet so I am not sure if I should post it here as I am not sure of the comments: http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/12/the-bickering-begins-on-level-7-civil-servant/

'My Girlfriend is an Agent' Choi Kang-Hee & Ju-Won, war of nerves in their first meeting

15cookk.jpg
2012/12/12(Wed) 22:57
'Spy couple' Choi Kang-Hee and Ju-Won showed off a war of nerves.

New MBC Wednesday&Thursday drama 'My Girlfriend is an Agent' started filming since the 5th. The main actors, Choi Kang-Hee and Ju-Won, acted together for the first time for four days at a racing course in the Taebaek mountain.

The scene was about Gil-Ro(Ju-Won) in middle of a car racing bet in a car with a trade plate on, and Seo-Won(Choi Kang-Hee) somehow getting to ride in the car with him. It was a scene in which the relationship of the two people started.

Choi Kang-Hee realistically acted the character of Seo-Won, shouting while riding in a fast-going car to make Gil-Ro stop the car, terrified due to the fast speed at the same time. On the contrary, Ju-Won acted the character of Gil-Ro, cunningly driving the car ingnoring her.[photo=MBC]

Source

Joo Won winks on the streets with love bullets

from ohkpop.com

Joo Won winks on the streets with love bullets

Joo Won has become the king of winking.

Still cuts from the upcoming MBC drama “My Girlfriend is an Agent – Drama” show Joo Won winking on the streets.

Taking it easy, Joo Won is wearing a big set of headphones and walking along the streets when he winks at some women behind windows. This shows the typical Gil-ro and how arrogant and proud of himself he is. He winks with one eye and looks irresistible. He dreams of becoming a James Bond, under the idea that life should be enjoyed.

This scene was taken in Dongdaemun in Seoul and despite the freezing weather, tens and thousands of citizens gathered around to watch him. Several NG’s lead to a successful scene and everyone cheered.

The production company for this drama said, “The cast of our drama should be exhausted with the frequent outdoor scenes but the support coming from fans is what keeps them going”.

“My Girlfriend is an Agent – Drama” will be aired after “Missing You” in January next year.

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Joo Won appeals to women with his wink on My Girlfriend is an Agent

December 14, 2012 3:00 pm eternalc2h

79.jpg

Gillo (played by Joo Won) appeals to many women with his wink.

In MBC TV’s new drama series My Girlfriend is an Agent, Gillo shows off his attractive wink.

One day, Gillo walks on the street, wearing a big headset, and gives a wink to girls behind a show window. This scene describes Gillo’s arrogant personality. Giving a cute, sexy wink, Gillo reveals his arrogant, careless personality as a man who tries to enjoy his life.

During the shooting of the scene, dozens of people swarmed over to the place to see Joo Won despite the freezing weather. Because of the weather, Joo Won made several mistakes in his acting. However, the people were excited to see Joo Won’s sexy wink several times.

At the sexy look of Joo Won, people responded: “The wink makes the weather warm.” “I’m a man, but I don’t know why my heart is pounding.” “His wink is so cute.”

The production company of the series says, “The actors must have been exhausted by the cold weather because they had to shoot a lot of scenes outside, but they have also been encouraged by many people. We’ll try our utmost to create a good-quality drama series.”

My Girlfriend is an Agent is a romantic comedy about a new agent, who lies about everything except for love. It will start airing in January next year after Missing You goes off the air.

“I’m a man, but I don’t know why my heart is pounding.” - > this remarks made me laugh. Gil Ro (Joo Won) can even make a man's heart go fluttering. :)) So, did he now pass as Korea's Agent 007? A Korean equivalent of James Bond? :x We are now starting to see the connection of James Bond and Agent Han Gil Ro. :-? He looks so good on those stills I can't help but be excited.

Guest nhatkhanh

Choi Kang-hee and Joo Won in “My Girlfriend Is An Agent – Drama”

fx38bZ49.jpg

A ridiculous blind date was seen in the new MBC drama “My Girlfriend is an Agent – Drama”.

In the still cut revealed on the 17th, Seo-won (Choi Kang-hee) and Gil-ro (Joo Won) had to face each other without choice. Seo-won was there on a job and Joo Won was there in exchange for a new car and the awkward blind date turned into studying mode. The both of them didn’t know they were both studying to get into the National Intelligence Service. However, a time goes, the way Gil-ro looks at Seo-won is different. He starts to fall for Seo-won.

This day’s scene wore a mini skirt and her aura made several staff speechless.

In the recent racing scene, Choi Kang-hee and Joo Won showed great teamwork as if they had been friends for a long time.

Choi says, “I was comfortable with Joo Won since the beginning. It’s like we’ve formed comradeship after going through the snow and all that”.

Meanwhile, “My Girlfriend is an Agent – Drama” is about the agents of the NIS lying for everything but love. To be aired in January after “Missing You”.

http://www.ohkpop.com/85077/choi-kang-hee-and-joo-won-in-my-girlfriend-is-an-agent-drama

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks so much everyone for the awesome news and pics. <3

Just wanted to let you know a happy news. Missing You will end in 4-5 weeks. (This week because of the election so there will probably only one episode airing, so it might be extended to 5 weeks). So this drama will be airing in approximately 4-5 weeks from now. I will inform you of any changes for Missing You's airing. :)

Guest nhatkhanh

class="entry-title"Uhm Tae Woong Joins Joo Won in ‘Level 7 Civil Servant’156278_422949544443108_1460829387_n.jpg

Uhm Tae Woong will be making a special appearance as the genius spy Choi Woo Hyuk in ‘Level 7 Civil Servant’. The drama is set to air next January.

His casting was a top secret, known among only a few select members of the production crew. He secretly joined the film crew in Thailand and filmed past scenes for the charismatic Choi Woo Hyuk before returning to Korea.

In the drama, Choi Woo Hyuk is a genius of an industrial spy whose name and face is virtually unknown. He will continuously clash with the newbie NIS agent Han Gil Ro (played by Joo Won) as he looks to avenge his family.

Uhm Tae Woong has successfully transformed from his simple and naïve image from KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday-1 Night 2 Days’ into someone overwhelmingly charismatic as he personally picked his hairstyle and outfit to suit his character.

Uhm Tae Woong said, “I picked ‘Level 7 Civil Servant’ because of my loyalty to Joo Won and because the script left a deep impression on me. As the hidden card to help secure the ratings in the beginning, I plan on doing my part 200%.”

‘Level 7 Civil Servant’ is a romantic drama about a newbie NIS agent that is lying about everything but love. This drama will air after ‘I Miss You’ in January 2013.

Source: KDramaStars.com

Archived