• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Han Gil Ro With a Bottle of Drink

*Cutie you can't drink but you look so good holding that bottle

DSC00634_zps14b64c3a.jpg

DSC00638_zpsb471fb0b.jpg

fr Naver: Cupitter blog

If Han Gil Ro looks this good and hot... I am now super excited to see him in this new drama. Jah, I did not even noticed the people around him... :))

noseybleed-_zpsf31bf743.gif

Han Gil Ro Getting Kicked by Seo Won

20121212100275_P_zps922ce0cc.jpg
fr DCinside

*so we really will be seeing Gil Ro being kicked around, lol. That is something to see in this drama. ;))

-edit-
looks like they are arguing already. Is this a case of hate turned to love romance? And Seo Won looks like she is crying or just so angry. Gil Ro, you bad boy, making noona cry/angry.
;))

Car Racing Set

dcinside1212126_zps27662d71.jpg
fr DCinside

Lots of cool cars. I want to see the car chase.

January!!!
                                                          accio_zps1e85c23f.gif

class="headline"'7th Level Civil Servant' releases stills of Choi Kang Hee meeting Joo Won for the first timeKpop FightingBy Korea Star Daily | Kpop Fighting – 3 hours ago

• [*]
7th Level Civil Servant[*]7th Level Civil Servant[*]7th Level Civil Servant[*]7th Level Civil Servant[*]7th Level Civil Servant[*]7th Level Civil Servant[*]7th Level Civil Servant

Upcoming MBC TV Wed-Thu drama '7th Level Civil Servant' is currently in the midst of filming, and the production company has released new stills on December 12th, featuring the first meeting of Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee in the drama.

The scene which was filmed at the Korean International Circuit at Mount Taebaeksan, saw the first joint filming for Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee after their last meeting at the drama's script recital session.

The filming sees Gil Ro (Joo Won) who was wagering his new car without a license plate, meeting Seo Won (Choi Kang Hee) who had no choice but to tag along with him in his car. Naturally, their first meeting wasn't pleasant at all.

Seo Won sits nervously in the speeding car and is tossed every now and then in her seat. To get Gil Ro to stop the car, Seo Won mouths expletives in his direction. But Gil Ro pretends that she isn't even there and continues to go on his path, perfectly showing his abrasive personality.

More than 10 cars and staff members were gathered for the filming of this scene at the racing circuit on the day. To reenact the trills of an actual car race, many props were used during the filming. But due to heavy winds and heavy snowfall, it was hard to get to grips on filming as things kept moving out of position, resulting in filming being halted several times. But Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won had no complaints and just waited it out until the conditions were right to proceed.

Choi Kang Hee expressed, "The heavy snowfall made Joo Won and all the staff members really tired. Although we had a tough time filming the scene, we still persevered in hope that it will turn out well."

'7th Level Civil Servant' is a story about the love, friendship, and conflicts between rookie intelligence agents. The drama stars Joo Won, Choi Kang Hee, 2PM's Chansung, Kim Min Seo and many others. The screenwriter for the drama is Cheon Seong Il who previously wrote the script for the film version 'My Girlfriend is An Agent', while directing the drama will be director Kim Sang Hyub who was previously involved with 'Royal Family' drama.

'7th Level Civil Servant' will greet viewers in January 2013, succeeding current airing drama 'I Miss You'.

fr Yahoo News Philippines: OMG Korean Wave Section

As per the article's content, the stills are the first meeting of Gil Ro and Seo Won. So they still don't know that they are agents. Or the question called be, are they agents in this stills? Or only Seo Won is the agent and she got dragged in the car race. Wah, we will not know until the drama will air.

So Gil Ro's character have a bad boy flair, where's the rattle brained part? kekekeke. And Seo Won's already frustrated and pissed at him, looks like there is a lot of getting in the nerve scenes in this drama... until they go to the romantic part that is. :-?

I'm a Joo Won fan so I can't wait to see him in this drama. January 2013... what a way to begin the year.

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee meet for the first time on My Girlfriend is an Agent

December 12, 2012 1:00 pm eternalc2h

511.jpg

Secret agents Gillo (played by Joo Won) and Seo Won (played by Choi Kang Hee) strike sparks off each other in the mountain Taebaek.

In MBC TV’s new drama series My Girlfriend is an Agent, Gillo and Seo Won meet for the first time in the mountain Taebaek.

In the shooting, which was conducted in a car racing course in the mountain Taebaek for four days from December 5, the lead actor and actress Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee shot the first scene of them together.

The scene is Seo Won getting in the car of Gillo, who is about to drive a race. Their first meeting is not very pleasant.

As Gillo starts driving fast, Seo Won gets frightened and tries to stop the car by shouting and swearing at him. However, Gillo ignores her and only focuses on driving the racing car.

In the shooting, the racing course was filled with dozens of cars and people. Lots of structures and props were also prepared for the scene.

The shooting was often interrupted by heavy snow and wind as the structures and props were broken and blown, but Joo Won and Choi enthusiastically participated in the shooting with smiles on their faces.

Choi says, “The crew and the cast of the series had a difficult time because of the heavy snow, but I’m sure an interesting scene has been created with our hard work.”

My Girlfriend is an Agent is a romantic comedy about new secret agents. It stars Choi, Joo Won, 2PM’s Chansung, and Kim Min Seo.

The series is written by Cheon Sung Il, who wrote the film version of the series, and directed by Kim Sang Hyup, who also directed Dong Yi and Royal Family. It will start airing in January next year.

Guest run_lola_run

Finally we see some pics of the lead actress!

BUT...why why WHY did they give Choi Kang Hee that unflattering haircut?!?! The way her hair was at the script reading was perfect, they should have left it that way! UGH.
First world problems. :-P

Archived