[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

@Duth_Lady, thanks so much for your contribution of pictures, but it said the owner moved or deleted the pictures already. Did you upload these pictures? Will you please check on them and/or see if there is another way you can repost the pictures? Thanks.

-EDITED-

Bigger pictures of the First Script Reading

2efn98h.jpg

Joo Won
35kis1k.jpg

Choi Kang Hee
2rdkolf.jpg

Can someone tell me her name again? So sorry I'm not familiar with any of the actresses so not sure what her name was.
10ynfol.jpg

Chansung
1p8jmw.jpg

pictures credit to news' sites

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

If you would like to go news hunting like me, too, you might want to use this 7급 공무원 and one of the cast's member's name because otherwise they'll show up the movie which is not what we want since we have the same title as the movie. For my case I put in Joo Won's name along with the title.

So I went Google for news hunting and apparently haven't seen anything new for this drama except this news. I cut & pasted a news into Google Translator and the news says: (please note that I will get rid of the Google Translation when there is an official news translation on Kim Soo Hyun joining 7LCS)

Dated: November 22, 2012 on the news

Kim Soo-hyun, '7 grade civil servants' starring ... JW and Choi Kang-hee and breathing

35crccx.jpg

KBS2 'Fugitive Plan. Had left a strong impression through B 'actor Kim Soo-hyun will join MBC '7' level official.

'7 Grade civil servants 'spy drama drama film about the story of a couple spies '7 grade civil servants' motif, the love and friendship between NIS agents, and events taking place within the organization such as conflicts portrayed as a bright and stylish tone .

Going to solve the entire pole against Samora • Choi Kang-hee, Kim Soo-hyun pole in her 'future' station, which is a mixture of love, loyalty and compassion, daring Poker Face fascinating characters. In the meantime, 'Fugitive Plan. Through this drama '7 grade civil servants 'B', 'Brain', 'standby' in the works, including a new character every serves a variety of image representation has grown steadily as an actor Kim Soo-hyun, once again a new challenge to the character.

'7 Grade civil servants 'went writer, who wrote the drama' Chuno ', the film '7 grade civil servants' coach and Sang - breathing, according to a January 2013 is scheduled to be broadcast through MBC to

---------------------------------------------------

"My Girlfriend is an Agent - Drama" script reading, Joo Won and Choi Kang-hee

Korean Source | 2012/11/20

9iy5x3.jpg

The upcoming MBC drama "My Girlfriend is an Agent - Drama" has officially starting making,

Choi Kang-hee, Joo Won and other main casts of the drama were seen practicing their scripts on the 13th in the MBC Dream Center.

Producer Kim Sang-hyeob said, "Here are the youths and passion. Please tell me any ideas you can think of. Let's make a great drama together".

Choi Kang-hee in the role of Kim Seo-won said, "I am happy to be in this drama with people I respect and have respected until this time".

Joo Won in the role of Han Gil-ro said, "I still lack in many things but I am happy to be in this drama and I am going to learn a lot from the seniors and fellow casts".

The first script reading was blown away by the middle aged actors and actresses. Ahn Nae-sang in the role of Kim Won-seok in the National Intelligence Agency overwhelmed his juniors with powerful voice. Lee Han-wi and Kim Mi-kyeong in the roles of Kim Seo-won's parents were so good in their fake dialects that it made everyone laugh.

Special agent Kong Do-ha played by Hwang Chan-seong performed the song "Put Your Hands Up" by 2PM and received a round of applause. He also said, "I will do my best as actor Hwang Chan-seong and not 2PM".

"My Girlfriend is an Agent - Drama" is a happy drama about the agents and their way of life and work with the cast of Choi Kang-hee, Joo Won, Hwang Chan-seong, Kim Min-seo and more.

This is collaborated by writer Cheon Seong-il who wrote the movie "My Girlfriend is an Agent" and director Kim Sang-hyeob. It is to be aired in January after "Missing You".

Source : xportsnews.hankyung.c... ( English )

English Source

Guest Camilaa

I just went to the second female leads thread, Kim min seo right? I didn't know joo won wa suppose to be in the moon embraces the sun. Well, too bad there characters will cross again. Interesting cast

Guest Golden_ochna

Thank you guys! I love Joo Won, I love this drama,I love this thread, I love you who've been contributing! 41.gif
From the BTS pics, Gil Ro's got the same curly hairstyle as Tae Hee's, right? Soooooooooo cute! :x
My friend, a Chansung's fangirl told me maybe that'd be his hairstyle for Go Dong Ha. Is that true? I think it's fine :xVaZzz.jpgcredit to K-plaza.com
Though I can't go for Choi Kang Hee unnie as Joo Won's partner :(...., I can't help longing for that drama and our hot oppas :D

Moving on. 
Here are Han Gil Ro's parents!  :)
credits as tagged
gilro1.jpg

The Korean Article is as such, I would be grateful if anyone can translate the Korean. It mentions about Han Gil Ro's family background.

" MBC 새 수목미니시리즈 "7급 공무원"에 주원과 대립각을 세울 주원의 부모로 독고영재와 임예진이 합류했다.
 길로(주원)의 아버지 "한주만" 회장으로 변신한 독고영재는 최근 MBC 창사 50주년 특별기획드라마 "빛과 그림자"에서 카리스마 있는 연기를 선보인 바 있다. 

이어 "7급 공무원"에서는 한주만 회장으로 분해 사업 후계에는 관심 없이 빈둥빈둥 놀기만 하는 아들 길로와 대립각을 세울 예정. 

특히 아들의 진짜 직업은 꿈에도 모른 채 국가 비밀 사건에 연루돼 긴장감을 불러일으킬 예정이다.

임예진은 아들이 인생에 전부인 상류층 사모님 "고수자"역을 맡아 철없이 카레이싱만 즐기는 아들을 어떻게든 결혼시켜 남편 사업을 잇도록 만드는 게 인생목표인 인물.

최근 대본리딩을 마치고 촬영준비가 한창인 임예진은 "오랜만의 상류층 사모님 역이라 기대가 남다르다. 특히 천성일 작가와 김상협 감독에 대한 기대가 큰 만큼 최선을 다해 새로운 모습을 선보이겠다"라며 의지를 다졌다.

7급 공무원의 제작진은 "독고영재, 임예진, 이한위, 김미경, 안내상, 장영남 등 탄탄한 명품 배우들의 포진으로 '7급 공무원'의 재미를 더욱 높일 것으로 기대된다"며 "주ㆍ조연 배우들의 조화가 좋은 시너지를 발휘할 것이라 생각한다" 라며 기대감을 높였다.

한편 "7급 공무원"은 상대를 속이는데 전문가가 됀 두 젊은 남녀가 벌이는 로맨틱 활극으로 2013년 1월 방송될 예정이다.”

Presenting to you Mr Han Gil Ro!
Credits to :하태원 @ cyworld
Thanks for Joo won Baidu Tieba too. 

gilro12.jpggilro11.jpggilro10.jpggilro9.jpggilro8.jpggilro7.jpggilro6.jpggilro5.jpggilro4.jpggilro3.jpggilro2.jpggil13.jpg

If you are a fan of the various actors and actresses, and you wish to know more about them or wish to make comments to them in their personal capacities and not the characters that they play do visit the following threads. I'm sure the artistes and fans will welcome new fans with open arms :)

Joo Won's thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/344298/joo-won-%EC%A3%BC%EC%9B%90/p1
Choi Kang Hee's thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/341854/choi-kang-hee-%EC%B5%9C%EA%B0%95%ED%9D%AC
Kim Min Seo's thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2009617/kim-min-seo-%EA%B9%80%EB%AF%BC%EC%84%9C-skkstmets
Hwang Chan Sung's picture thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/109293/hwang-chansung-%ED%99%A9%EC%B0%AC%EC%84%B1-official-picture-thread

Guest jjsweeter0211

My Girlfriend is an Agent - Drama" Lee Han-wi and Kim Mi-kyeong as Choi Kang-hee's parents

Source | 2012/11/25 |

photo265566.jpg

MBC drama "My Girlfriend is an Agent - Drama" cast supporting actor and actress Lee Han-wi and Kim Mi-kyeong as Choi Kang-hee's parents.

Lee and Kim are well known for their performances recently in the SBS drama "Faith" and others. They are getting together for the first time in 6 years since the KBS 2TV drama ""Hearts of Nineteen".

They have taken on the role of the parents of National Intelligence rookie agent Kim Seo-won. They are from the countryside and are troublemakers who are always causing trouble or fighting with their daughter for ridiculous reasons. They speak the dialect of Chungchung-do with their innocent faces and show the dignity of having an agent daughter.

The two raised expectations at the script reading with their comical actions and speaking the dialect.

Lee Han-wi said, "I can't wait for the drama as it's going to be so funny. I have done various dialects but this time it's going to be funnier".

"My Girlfriend is an Agent - Drama" is an upcoming MBC drama of young men and women and two romantically involved but experts in fooling each other. To be aired in January after "Missing You".

Source : ;소현 '&#... ( English )

Guest sunshine4ever

Sophie, decided to pm you instead for your question.

Dear everyone,

Because sophiechoice asked on the post above, I just wanted to voice some comments. I hope you will not feel offensive in anyway at what I request, but since this drama is a Joo Won & Choi Kang Hee related thread and/or JW with any actresses that are confirmed in this drama, Actually it is not a JW & CKH's shipping thread either because you have to go to another forum for that. It is really a drama relating to JW & CKH and anything relating to this drama with JW & CKH (and their characters) in it for example: pictures/videos/fan arts/news relating to JW & CKH that have 7th Level/Grade Civil Servant in it. Anything else relating to JW or CKH, please go to their thread.

Please have charity to Choi Kang Hee's & other confirmed actresses' fans and share only posters and/or fan arts of Joo Won and & Choi Kang Hee (or other confirmed actresses of this drama with Chansung if you are going to make posters or share pictures) relating to the drama here only. 

Thank you so much for your generosity and consideration. <3

Soomp's rules is that anything related to drama should be posted in drama thread and anything relating to actors or actresses you go to actors/actreses' threads for their separate pictures/information which mojobobo posted above for some fans who wanted to check out Joo Won's, Choi Kang Hee's, Kim Min Seo's, and Hwang Chan Sung's thread. When you go to actor/actress's thread you have the freedom to post whatever relating fanarts you wanted to post of the actor or actress than in this drama thread.

Here I'm going to quote mojobobo: (
mojobobo, dear, I hope you don't mind me changing your quoted message's font/size.<3)
mojobobo said:
If you are a fan of the various actors and actresses, and you wish to know more about them or wish to make comments to them in their personal capacities and not the characters that they play do visit the following threads. I'm sure the artistes and fans will welcome new fans with open arms :)
Joo Won's thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/344298/joo-won-%EC%A3%BC%EC%9B%90/p1
Choi Kang Hee's thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/341854/choi-kang-hee-%EC%B5%9C%EA%B0%95%ED%9D%AC
Kim Min Seo's thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2009617/kim-min-seo-%EA%B9%80%EB%AF%BC%EC%84%9C-skkstmets
Hwang Chan Sung's picture thread: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/109293/hwang-chansung-%ED%99%A9%EC%B0%AC%EC%84%B1-official-picture-thread

sunshine4ever said: Sophie, decided to pm you instead for your question.

Dear everyone,

Because sophiechoice asked on the post above, I just wanted to voice some comments. I hope you will not feel offensive in anyway at what I request, but since this drama is a Joo Won & Choi Kang Hee related thread and/or JW with any actresses that are confirmed in this drama, Actually it is not a JW & CKH's shipping thread either because you have to go to another forum for that. It is really a drama relating to JW & CKH and anything relating to this drama with JW & CKH (and their characters) in it for example: pictures/videos/fan arts/news relating to JW & CKH that have 7th Level/Grade Civil Servant in it. Anything else relating to JW or CKH, please go to their thread.

Please have charity to Choi Kang Hee's & other confirmed actresses' fans and share only posters and/or fan arts of Joo Won and & Choi Kang Hee (or other confirmed actresses of this drama with Chansung if you are going to make posters or share pictures) relating to the drama here only. 

Thank you so much for your generosity and consideration. <3

Soomp's rules is that anything related to drama should be posted in drama thread and anything relating to actors or actresses you go to actors/actreses' threads for their separate pictures/information which mojobobo posted above for some fans who wanted to check out Joo Won's, Choi Kang Hee's, Kim Min Seo's, and Hwang Chan Sung's thread. When you go to actor/actress's thread you have the freedom to post whatever relating fanarts you wanted to post of the actor or actress than in this drama thread.

Here I'm going to quote mojobobo: (
mojobobo, dear, I hope you don't mind me changing your quoted message's font/size.<3)
mojobobo said:

HI everyone !!!!!!!!!! another fan of Joo Won here  :-h 
looks like a lot happenned since I left this thread with just 2 pages so now it's 28, I remember my last comment here was when Joo Won was cast as the lead for the drama, I can't say I wasn't happy, but I was also very uncomfortable and worried, because Joo Won didn't have any real rest like normal people,and then ther was the casting of the leading lady and I became even more worried, but now, I think I'm much more at ease, becaue the drama plot seems interesting and it looks much more exciting, so I will certainly look forward to this drama with high hopes
unni @sunshine4ever you're here !!!!!! thank you for all the news and updates about Joo Won's drama, you and all soompiers here :D 

@mrdimples, Thank you for including my comment :) 
First off, I would like to say that I don't wish to have this matter grow any bigger and it's best if all parties can move on. 
Second, I agree that there should be clear rules in the forum. when Soompi was still running in the old format, it was very clear because:
1) There was a pinned thread on what you could or could not do; and 
2) Each thread have their own rules which you had to abide to. It could be different rules for different threads but if you want to post in that thread    then you stick to it. 
The best case scenario is for the moderators [ @lyra_brillantez? @soomp?] to clearly iterate the rules and then everyone will know where the boundaries are. In this case, I understand that it was never anyone's intention to flout any rules but since it seems like there is currently a review of forums rules going on, then we learn from each incident at a time. If the mods say no, then we should follow. From experience, the rules have never been unreasonable. Ultimately, someone has to adjudicate on issues that involve the rules and it will be better for everyone if we can just move on from there. No matter what, feelings are going to be hurt but I think we are all mature enough to understand that whatever happens is not meant to be a personal attack. 
Third, I don't think anyone is trying to sweep things under the carpet. I think people have been quite open about their opinions and you have been communicating with each other. It may take sometime for the mods to reply because they have to reach a consensus first. To do that, they need to meet first. For this to happen, they have to work round different timezones. they also have other forum matters to attend to and also need time for their own family and work so getting back to you may take some time but please be patient. 
I don't think the mods are lazy to the extent where they would leave an issue unaddressed. In the past, I could only post 1 post in a certain amount of time or it could constitute spamming regardless of the content of your post. This is very much different from the way we currently are posting [yes, because even I now take the liberty of just making a new post rather than updating my earlier one even though I posted like a minute ago]. I also recall that there were rules such as no more than 5 posts in a day and each post had to be more than 10 words etc. So I guess the mods are still ironing out things. Having rules for the forums is important so I'm sure they will be out soon. In fact, I think some rules have been relaxed.
Fourth, I think the moderators' concern could be articulated as such: a lot of the postings in this thread do not relate to the drama technically. When I say technically, I mean that they do not relate to the actors in their various roles or photos of them in character. I do appreciate fanart too. But if you look at the quantity of postings and you review this thread, you will see that some posts are slightly repetitive or they favour one actor more than the rest. Just for example, if you look at the Bridal Mask thread, the first two pages of it consists mostly of photos and information about the drama itself, meaning that there are character information and photos of the actors dressed as their characters. Also, fanart in the Bridal Mask thread would be of the characters and not the actors in their personal capacity per se. I guess the moderators might have felt that the fanart posted was too premature in this sense. 
I don't think the intention is to censor anyone or prevent creativity, that would be rather extreme. In the many years that I've been on this forum, that has not happened, barring any photos or fanart that are sexually suggestive. So dear fellow fans, please rest assured that there won't be random censorship or oppression. 
I understand that there are quite a few people who have come into this thread because they are fans of Joo Won, myself included. This has probably contributed to us posting about Joo Won and imagining him in his role here. I hope that we can be clear that the atmosphere in Joo Won's thread and this drama thread will be different so please do not be offended if you experience something here when you wold otherwise not have if the same posting was made in Joo Won's thread itself. 

@mrdimples, I understand how you feel in relation to the posts being considered irrelevant, fangirling and repetitive. As I mentioned above, this would have been avoided if we had clearer rules and I know that has led everyone involved in making the posters feeling aggrieved. However, perhaps we could look at the issue in this manner. Do the postings give us more information about the drama? If so, then it's clear that such postings are ok. I think the moderators just don't want us making posts at a premature stage when even character stills are not out. In the past, Moderators could lock the threads until the drama "officially" began [which I guess would be when the ceremony took place?] but it seems this option is no longer available since the change to vanilla forums? So in this sense, I do seek everyone's understanding for the miscommunication there. 
At the end of the day, this thread is about the drama, for the drama and exists because of the drama. Let's move on and enjoy the drama together. More news are coming out so I'm sure stills will be out soon :)

Dok Gu Young Jae and Lim Ye Jin added to 7th Level Civil Servant's line up

gilro1.jpg

Dok Gu Young Jae and Lim Ye Jin have joined MBC's new drama 7th Level Civil Servant and will play the opposing parents of Joo Won. 
Dok Gu young Jae who is taking on the role of Han Gil Ro'ss father, Chairman Han Joo Man has impressed the viewers with his charismatic acting in MBC's 50th anniversary celebratory drama Light and Shadows. In 7th Level Civil Servant, Chairman Han Joo Man will be opposing his son Gil ro, who is totally unconcerned with being the successor to his father's business and only cares about having fun. Never in his wildest dreams would he expect that his son's real occupation to be that of a secret agent. The drama will be filled with tension as state secrets are on the verge of being exposed. 
Lim Ye Jin plays the role of Gil Ro's mother, a high class madam whose name is Go Soo Ja, who sees her son as her everything. She lives and breathes for her son. Her main gold in life is to get her disobedient son to become the successor of her husband's business. 
After concluding the script reading, Lim Ye Jin said "It's been a long time since I last played a high society lady so I'm looking forward to it. I've huge expectations given that it's Cheon Sung Il who is writing the script and Kim Sang Hoon who is directing so I'm also doing the most I can to show a brand new image."
7th Level Civil Servant's production team has also said "Dok Gu Young Jae, Lim Ye Jin, Lee Han Ui, Kim Mi Kyung, Ahn Nae Sang, Jang Young Nam and the others are all strong and talented actors who will be acting together in this drama. This has added to the drama's attractiveness and it will be worth waiting for. The main actors and supporting actors will show very good syngery when working together. 
The romantic love story about a couple hiding their real identities from each other will begin airing in January 2013.  

credits for photo and article as taggedChinese translation by minidadalove @ Joo Won Baidu TiebaEnglish translation by mojobobo @ soompi fourms

Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples, first and foremost I hope you understand that I am still waiting on mods, too, so that was why I remained silent. I think I communicated everything in the PM already and had been waiting on mods so that was why I didn't say anything in public as I fear that our thread will turn into a hostile place for the public. I apologized to MP regarding your posts being deleted already in PM many times, so I figure I don't need to do more.  I do believe mods have reasons for the posters so please wait for more concrete things from them as they are still under discussion. As of right now I can only speculate why they were deleted at some extent. Thus whatever I wrote will really just be my opinions and not the moderators' opinions. I think we both should wait for mods to decide right now. And I think it would be wise to just stop posting and just wait. I am so sorry that you are waiting on your sides, but after my last PM to you guys I realized I had already said sorry so I didn't write anything in public after that. I did not know you were still waiting for me. I also communicated that I already pmed mods also in my last pm.

For my part, I just know Soompi has a high school students forum opens and I do believe that those original James Bonds posters are a distraction for me (and possibly them), but because you opened this topic to the public one person did pm me and said that she is a conservative and thought that those posters are quite a distraction for her. Thus I think I do have some standing that not just minors, but conservatives' view should be protected as well although they made no complaints whatsoever yet in public. And as I mentioned above, I did not want any hostile for this thread so I remained speechless as I am not sure what comes out will be charitable (towards mods or MP) at all so I just remained silent.

As for me, I just don't want to see those showy pictures of those women, but I realized that those posters you posted were also not related to this drama since they did not have any actresses of this drama (I may be wrong because all posters got deleted so I am not sure if all of them have the actresses of this drama) which I think can be offensive towards confirmed actresses' fans. I think I would have an issue with any posters that are posted at BM's thread that doesn't have any of the confirmed actresses in it and earlier, Sophie just asked if it is possible to have more posters from MP because she would like to see an edition of Uee and JSY so I had to write my message below her post and directed her to JW's thread for that as I thought that was a more appropriate place for more of editions with JW & Uee and JW & JSY. (sophiechoice, dearie, I hope you don't mind me quoting you here.)

Also I just wanted to say I support everything mojobobo wrote because I had been at Soompi for a long time as well. That was one reason why you do not see me posting repetitively posts after posts. I only posted 1 post with a bunch of things in them because those were the rules that applied to me while I was still here. I do believe they still are good standing because it will annoy some audiences after seeing someone posted a lot of posts all at once. I still see a lot of people doing it, but I am not doing it because I followed old rules from old Soompi days. So unless mods reply at this point I can't say much.

@mojobobo

Awww…I never meant to draw you into this matter as I know you have been busy with work. I only wanted to tell you I agreed with what you said at the end of the earlier post. But you answered on sunshine’s behalf, so I must thank you again for your explanation. It is exactly my wish to move on, that is why I have written the earlier post.

Never have I taken the deletion and censorship to be a personal attack, I only felt misunderstood. I examined our posts thoroughly but could not see how we have flout the rules since as you said they weren’t clearly stated in the first place. It became open to personal interpretation which is at best subjective.

When I said things seemed to be swept under the carpet, I was not referring to the moderators. I simply meant that discussion should be made in the open exactly in the manner which we are doing now.

I have never inferred that the moderators are lazy. I have utmost respect for moderators like @lyra_brillantez whom I communicated with before and in my opinion is doing a great job. I only wish that being the moderator of this thread, sunshine4ever could drop a comment that the rules are being discussed so that we can look forward to some clarification. We will certainly have no issue with it.

Short of my brief private message with lyra, none of us have communicated with the moderators. We did not want to bypass sunshine4ever nor did we wish to “pester” the moderators with our issue, exactly because as you have pointed out, we also understand that the moderators have other forum matters and personal matters to attend to. But still we held out in hope that they could kindly let us know.

I am not aware that postings have to give more information about the drama to be considered as a contribution. I must have taken soompi a lot less seriously than I thought. In the past, I have contributed a wide range of posts from serious translations to fanfics and crazy comics but I have never approached them in such manner. Now that you have said it, no wonder I am the rare few who does these crazy meaningless things. I will certainly bear this in mind going forward. I may give up before I make my usual post simply because I had thought this is a place for me to escape from the realities of work life and things mundane. The last thing I want to do is to jump into another place that looks like my office.  

Looks like Joo Won is not the only one who has to leave his Bridal Mask character behind. I, mrdimples has to revamp herself. Please look forward to news, articles and stills from the new serious yours truly from now on. Hwaiting! 

sunshine4ever said: @mrdimples, first and foremost I hope you understand that I am still waiting on mods, too, so that was why I remained silent. I think I communicated everything in the PM already and had been waiting on mods so that was why I didn't say anything in public as I fear that our thread will turn into a hostile place for the public. I apologized to MP regarding your posts being deleted already in PM many times, so I figure I don't need to do more.  I do believe mods have reasons for the posters so please wait for more concrete things from them as they are still under discussion. As of right now I can only speculate why they were deleted at some extent. Thus whatever I wrote will really just be my opinions and not the moderators' opinions. I think we both should wait for mods to decide right now. And I think it would be wise to just stop posting and just wait. I am so sorry that you are waiting on your sides, but after my last PM to you guys I realized I had already said sorry so I didn't write anything in public after that. I did not know you were still waiting for me. I also communicated that I already pmed mods also in my last pm.

For my part, I just know Soompi has a high school students forum opens and I do believe that those original James Bonds posters are a distraction for me (and possibly them), but because you opened this topic to the public one person did pm me and said that she is a conservative and thought that those posters are quite a distraction for her. Thus I think I do have some standing that not just minors, but conservatives' view should be protected as well although they made no complaints whatsoever yet in public. And as I mentioned above, I did not want any hostile for this thread so I remained speechless as I am not sure what comes out will be charitable (towards mods or MP) at all so I just remained silent.

As for me, I just don't want to see those showy pictures of those women, but I realized that those posters you posted were also not related to this drama since they did not have any actresses of this drama (I may be wrong because all posters got deleted so I am not sure if all of them have the actresses of this drama) which I think can be offensive towards confirmed actresses' fans. I think I would have an issue with any posters that are posted at BM's thread that doesn't have any of the confirmed actresses in it and earlier, Sophie just asked if it is possible to have more posters from MP because she would like to see an edition of Uee and JSY so I had to write my message below her post and directed her to JW's thread for that as I thought that was a more appropriate place for more of editions with JW & Uee and JW & JSY. (sophiechoice, dearie, I hope you don't mind me quoting you here.)

Also I just wanted to say I support everything mojobobo wrote because I had been at Soompi for a long time as well. That was one reason why you do not see me posting repetitively posts after posts. I only posted 1 post with a bunch of things in them because those were the rules that applied to me while I was still here. I do believe they still are good standing because it will annoy some audiences after seeing someone posted a lot of posts all at once. I still see a lot of people doing it, but I am not doing it because I followed old rules from old Soompi days. So unless mods reply at this point I can't say much.

Guest bubbly1430278225

Hello,I have been a silent reader but I had to speak up now because I can't read this anymore.I like both JW and CKH and I'm very excited about this drama. I came here to read about news, to spazz with fellow fans, and to have fun. But besides the news there is no spazzing at all.
I understand both MP and "conservative party" but for the sake of the thread I want to ask you to shake hands to get over this for once.
And this is my personal opinion @sunshine4ever, but I dare to say most of silent lurkers here share the same opinion.I appreciate your hard work as a thread starter and I understand there are certain rules we have to abide. I'm not new to Soompi. However, if you look at all other Soompi threads, there are hardly any threads that abide ALL rules pedantically. After all Soompi is the place created for entertainment purpose and not a place where we should nit-pick every little thing. I myself enjoyed James Bond posters very much and I'm sad I won't see any of them here anymore. They were fun, witty and they surely caught attention of bypassing Soompier. I know there are some people who are conservative, but what about the rest of us?Because of one single person who PMed you, the rest of us who don't find those fanworks distracting at all have to miss out on all the fun too? I think there are spoiler tags for this kind of situation.
What I try to say is that I'm one of those fans who truly anticipate this show, but because there are so strict rules in this thread, nobody wants to post anything. To put it plainly - I'm afraid this thread will be way behind other thread because all those strict rules that aren't required by other thread starters in other drama threads.

Guest sunshine4ever

I have decided to remain silent until mods speak up on anything so I edited my post here.

Please note that I got a message from a mod that said she'll address in public soon regarding this matter. Thanks.

Archived