[Movie 2013] Cold Eyes/ Stakeout/ The Watchers 감시자들

adeleyam

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center;"Cold Eyes / Stakeout behind the scenes story

photo317752.jpg?w=585

Cold Eyes” starring Han Hyo-joo, Seol Kyeong-gu, Jeong Woo-seong and 2PM Junho is highly anticipated by many fans. Director Jo Eui-seok said, “I thought of Seol Kyeong-gu when I wrote this. I knew he was just the right one to star in and I couldn’t ask for more when he said yes. In the role of Chief Hwang, a rational and strong leader, Seol Kyeong-gu apparently decided to star in the movie as soon as he heard that Han Hyo-joo and Jeong Woo-seong were on board. He also took interest to the role of Hwang who was a police officer with a hidden identity and just watched his suspects.

Junho had been cast after three auditions. He appeared at the audition as a rookie actor and not an idol singer. He acted with passion even though his arm was in a cast and earned the agreement of all the staff. Kim Byeong-seo said, “Junho is just an actor in the movie. The character of ‘Squirrel’ will breathe life, thanks to him”.

“Cold Eyes” is being released on the 4th of July.

photo317751.jpg?w=585

cr : hancinema

Two Big Things Are ComingBy Lee Eun-sun | KOBIZ
Related excerpt only: 1,000 Eyes Staring at Him - Cold Eyes iNZlpSozcZqXENFcgrgJ.jpg
Director
 JO Eui-seok, KIM Byeong-seo | Starring SOL Kyung-gu, JUNG Woo-sung, HAN Hyo-joo | Genre Crime, Action, Drama | Running Time TBD | Rating TBD | Release Date July 4
 synopsis      OigkkrkHaNhOJHKYvaRi.jpgThe police has a special surveillance team to keep its eyes on crime scenes. The team leader HWANG chases crimes with his animal intuition. HA Yun-ju, who has a brilliant memory and is very observant, joins the team. One day, a crime arises which renders their efforts useless. As the team tries to approach the perpetrator, James, the leader of the criminal organization evades them through an elaborate plan.  Cold Eyes is a film about a special police surveillance team which specializes in watching crimes using information and clues in a modern society where information and networks dominate. The surveillance team is run under strict rules; their assignments are watching from beginning to end, they cannot intervene in anything except for what they are allowed to; and once a member’s identity is exposed, he or she is ruled out of the assignment. These special settings of Cold Eyes create an unprecedented and fresh attraction.
The surveillance team must remain unexposed while James the criminal devises his crimes without him knowning or leaving any clues. The tight mind game between those who have to hide themselves will fascinate audiences. SOL Kyung-gu, who has proved his acting ability and box-office value in various films including the Public Enemy series, SilmidoHaeundae and The Tower, leads the team. JUNG Woo-sung plays his first villain role acting as James, the leader of the criminal organization against the surveillance team. HAN Hyo-joo, who appeared in Masquerade and Love 911, rounds the cast.

Realism was enhanced as the film was shot at actual locations in the city such as Teheran-ro, Itaewon, Cheonggyecheon, Yeoeuido, Yeongdeungpo and Jongno. CHO Hwa-sung, the art director for WoochiNameless Gangster: Rules of the Time and New World, designed the sets to create a realistic world. The film was co-directed by JOH Ui-seok, who debuted with Make It Big at the age of 26 in 2002, and KIM Byeong-seo, who was the director of photography for The Aggressives and A Good Rain Knows

Junho, Jung Woo Sung, and Han Hyo Joo of 'Stakeout' wrap up filming for 'Running Man'!

By jennywill | allkpop
2PM-Junho-han-hyo-joo-jung-woo-sung_1370

The cast members of 'Stakeout' took over 'Running Man'!

Junho, Jung Woo Sung, and Han Hyo Joo all participated in filming for the much loved SBS' program on the 10th to promote their newest movie. 

Han Hyo Joo has previously appeared on 'Running Man' before, and Junho has participated on many variety shows before as well. However, Jung Woo Sung hasn't appeared much on variety shows, so his appearance is being the most anticipated from fans.

The episode has no determined air date yet, but make sure to keep your eyes out for the episode!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jung Woo Sung, Han Hyo Joo, and 2PM’s Junho to Guest on “Running Man”By crystalcove | soompi
Jung Woo Sung, Han Hyo Joo, and 2PM’s Junho to Guest on “Running Man”

Great news! Actors Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo, and 2PM‘s Junho will be guests on the popular variety program “Running Man.”

Photos of the three stars running around with “Running Man” members are circulating online and a source from SBS revealed that Jung Woo Sung, Han Hyo Joo, and Junho filmed for the variety show on June 10 and 11.

Running man 1

Junho also uploaded a picture on his  Twitter account with the caption, “Running, running, running~~,” announcing that he was in middle of filming for the show. In the photo, Junho is wearing the same shirt that Kim Jong Kook is seen wearing in other “Running Man” photos. He also sports a large, black cap with the initials “JH.”

Running man 2

Jung Woo Sung, Han Hyo Joo, and Junho acted together for the movie “Surveillance,” which is set to premiere on July 4.

The broadcast date for this episode of “Running Man” has not been decided yet.

Who’s excited?

Cold Eyes event promotion
hj_zps949c0207.jpg

hws_zps3a3c72a6.jpg

jh_zps8584997e.jpg
The papers they were holding stated that if the amount of 'LIKES' for these photos in Cold Eyes FB add up and exceed 30,000 'LIKES', one of the audiences can hug Jung Woo Sung. If the photos exceed 50,000 'LIKES', one of them can hug 2PM's Junho. If the photos exceed 70,000 'LIKES', that is when one of them can hug Han Hyo Joo on top of Jung Woo Sung and 2PM's Junho. 
:o OMGAHIWANTITTOO!!!!
Cr: cold eyes fb

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; "Jung Woo sung, Han Hyo joo, and 2PM Junho to be special guests in Running ManBy Cho Suyoun | BNT news

ufidmrzbxckeya6yivf80au4wheqprla.jpg

The main casts of a new film \'Cold Eyes\' are appearing in entertainment program Running Man as special guests.
The Cold Eyes\' is a newest film about professional surveillants chasing after the biggest criminal organization. The film made a hot issue on portal website as it casts the hottest stars, Jung Woo sung, Han Hyo joo, and 2PM Junho.
On coming June 23 and 30, these three casts will be appearing in the hottest variety program \'Running Man.\' As it is known that these three stars will become the special guests, audiences are already waiting for them to watch on TV screen. 
The theme of the episode will be about \'surveillants\' just like the film and these three actors will chase after Running Man crew. The film will be released on coming July 4, 2013. (photo by Two Rabbit, 1st Look)

Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo goes black and white for ‘HIGH CUT’
By Yoon Hyo Jung | korea star daily via ph.omg.yahoo

Actor Jung Woo Sung and actress Han Hyo Joo recently became a ‘stakeout’ couple to film a photo shoot for ‘HIGH CUT’ magazine as they showed off their mysterious charms.

The concept of the photo shoot was to replicate a scene that depicted the calm before the storm, with the gaze and slick poses from Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo adding a layer of perfectness to the photo shoot.

The two will be starring in upcoming film ‘Cold Eyes’ which will air in cinemas across South Korea from July 4th. The movie revolves around detectives from the surveillance team of a special crime unit, as they aim to take down a criminal organization led by James (Jung Woo Sung). Han Hyo Joo plays the role of a rookie detective named Han Yoon Joo who has great memory capability and observation skills. Sol Kyung Gu and 2PM’s Lee Jun Ho will also play detective that will be part of the surveillance team along with Han Hyo Joo’s character.

Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo revealed their feelings on working together for the first time in the accompanying interview. Jung Woo Sung stated, “Han Hyo Joo is actually the main protagonist of the entire movie. Han Yoon Joo creates all sorts of trouble after she joins the surveillance team as a rookie detective. Chief detective Hwang is always by her side giving her guidance, until a big case occurs, and that’s when Yoon Joo gradually understands the importance of surveillance and starts to hunt down the criminals led by James. Sol Kyung Gu is Chief detective Hwang, while I play the role of James. It might seem that there are 3 main leads, but the main protagonist is only Han Hyo Joo.”

Han Hyo Joo said, “I always learn a lot of new things from every new production. This new movie allowed me to learn the art of survival among men? I felt that I would only survive by becoming a man. I really had fun during filming and was very happy. When I was taking in an interview with Jung Woo Sung sunbae, he was totally a mood maker who knew when to put on the charms. Sol Kyung Gu sunbae and I only need to smile along when we are beside him.”

class="post-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; "New ‘Running Man’ Preview With ‘Cold Eyes’ Cast Tops Search EnginesBy Joanne+ | dramafever

Cold Eyes

Upon hearing the news that actors Jung Woo Sung, Han Hyo Joo, and Lee Jun Ho (who also stars in Cold Eyes) will be making guest appearances in Good Sunday – Running Man, internet fans have reacted with a ferver.

On June 16, the preview of Running Man showed Jung Woo Sung making an appearance with the 30 second preview becoming the #1 portal site search.

Netizens who found out about the news regarding the protagonist of Cold Eyes appearing inRunning Man commented, “Next week’s guest is Jung Woo Sung. Looking forward to it,” “Must see Jung Woo Sung,” and, “The true multicasting of entertainment.”

Cold Eyes (in theaters July 4) is about surveillance experts trying to track down an untraceable, hidden organized crime.

Another High Cut article :)
Jung Woo-Sung and Han Hyo-Joo get closer for ′HIGH CUT′
Source: Asiatoday
827741_0_500714_24616.jpg
Jung Woo-Sung and Han Hyo-Joo got closer.

Actors Jung Woo-Sung and Han Hyo-Joo became an intimate couple in the black and white photos for fashion magazine 'HIGH CUT', which will be published on June 20.

The two recently wrapped up filming for their film "The Watchers" (also going by the title "Cold Eyes"), which will hit the theaters in July. For the pictorials, they turned into a couple about to fight, revealing their charismatic sides.

The film is about the special investigation team that monitors criminal organizations. Jung Woo-Sung plays James, the head of the crime syndicate, while Han Hyo-Joo plays a rookie of investigation team, who has a keen sense of observation and a photographic memory.

Jung Woo-Sung said, "Actually this movie is led by Han Hyo-Joo. As Ha Yoon-Joo (Han Hyo-Joo) enters the team and gets into troubles, the veteran team leader Hwang Banjang (Seol Kyung-Goo) gives her a good scolding. Then the incident takes place and the rookie detective chases after the criminal. Since Hwang Banjang is played by Seol Kyung-Gu and James is by Jung Woo-Sung, it may seem like the movie's heroes are the three. But the leading actor is Han Hyo-Joo."

Han Hyo-Joo said, "I earn something every time I do my projects, and this time, I learned how to survive among men. I thought that I needed to be like a man. I had so much fun during filming. Jung Woo-Sung sunbae (senior) is such a cheerful mood-maker and he makes a happy atmosphere when I interview with him. Me and Seol Kyung-Gu sunbae end up laughing all the time."

827741_1_500622_24616.jpg827741_2_550396_24616.jpg

Archived