OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

awww i bet they're texting each other inside the theater :D
damn missing them both so much :( and just like aera i need to postphones my Gaksital rewatches too maybe for 1 or 2 weeks because been busy in the office and kinda exhausting when get home.. only had time to forcing myself to live stream and recaps JOJ :(
micheru, aera, jooseyeon4ever, thank for all the goodies gals, you guys awesome :*  >:D<
and I REALLY NEED TO SEE SEYEON IN EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW, aaarrgghhhhhhh :((

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jooseyeon4ever

Micheru said:as always, you are funny and excited for anything JooSY related. you really live up to your username, my dear. :-* anyway, i find it very interesting that JW and SY look like a matching couple as well. they are practically wearing the same colors... all white on top and a blue bottom below. did they call each others beforehand to coordinate their outfits? /:) hmm... who knows? it could be possible. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest jooseyeon4ever

So you guys. Today is Joowon's 26th birthday!! I went to his Twitter to wish him a happy birthday and guess what? His new profile picture is one taken in the Edwin Spring shoot!!!!!! maybe he picked it cause of the happy memories in the shoot with seyeon?? ;) 

hi @jooseyeon4ever! >:D< i haven't see you in a while. i've been really busy so i didn't get to update this thread as much as i like. i want to post more pictures of our lovely couple. i can't promise to do it right away. i will try hard to give my shippers more doses of JooSY. :x

Hello shippers, 
We the moderators of Couple -  Shippers Paradise Have made some new rules and  few changes regarding "RULES & REGULATIONS " to make this thread a Happy- Friendly- Respectful (Getting along with everyone and respects everyone's opinion) Thread  for everyone! We want also that others will feel welcome and able to join the shipping of your favorite couple. this post serves as a reminder to everyone to follow the rules and regulations here at soompi. and we will all get along fine. Have a great time shipping your fave couple ok? OK!!!
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020835/rules-couples-shippers-paradise-please-read-follow?new=1

Our jooseyeon with Owl clothes ;;)
BWvfUwZCUAAiVkO.jpg
source from five fingers drama, dramabeans 1n2d
BV88-3hCAAAuKx4.jpg:large
source from 1n2d screencap, cr @2013_closer
The owl  printed clothes are from "lucky Chouette". Joo won is really like this owl brand. He has T shirt, sweater, hat even pillow car. I wonder why he didn't become a model for this brand;;). I'm just happy that se yeon like this owl brand too :x 

Guest jooseyeon4ever

omgggg. these posts brought such happy tears to my eyes. i've missed all of you, i've missed shipping kangdan so hard, i've missed seeing pictures and spazzing over every little hint. @Micheru i haven't seen you in such a long time too!!!! @djappleblush yeah i know right looking at all the pictures makes me miss when they first came out. @Janmaya thank you thank you thank you so muchfor the picss!!!!! they're so amazing. and you posted so many, the thread is the most alive it's been in so many months which is kind of sad :( why does joowon look so good in leather? and jin seyeon so beautiful in that simplicity? and @cutieloverz the gif in your signature made me smile and cry. i remember replaying those scenes in the BTs over and over and over again. 

• 1 month later...

Archived