OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

for those of my shippers who don't visit SY's thread, SY uploaded pictures of herself at the summer campaign photo shoot onto her twitter. i'll post them here just in case someone haven't seen them yet.

credit to twitter.com/Jinseyeon
summer1f.jpgsummer2h.jpg
^ doesn't she look gorgeous? i am really looking forward to the summer campaign. i hope it will be fun and flirty... between our couple, that is. ;)

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SY's agency released more Edwin summer photos via internet news! gosh, she looks so pretty and fresh. :x

OFFICIAL EDWIN SUMMER 2013 CAMPAIGN PHOTOS (JIN SE YEON ONLY)credit to Early Bird Entertainment and Edwin, via JSY's naver news feed
esum13jsy1.jpgesum13jsy2.jpgesum13jsy3.jpgesum13jsy4.jpgesum13jsy5.jpgesum13jsy6.jpgesum13jsy7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

WE HAVE MORE EDWIN SUMMER PHOTOS!!! \:D/ behold hand-holding and cuteness! :x

OFFICIAL EDWIN SUMMER 2013 CAMPAIGN PHOTOSall photos credit to cafe.daum.net/edwinvmd/2F9n/356
edwin13sum1.jpgedwin13sum2.jpgedwin13sum3.jpg2mmzebq.jpg
edwin13sum5.jpg
can i be selfish and say i want more pictures of my OTP holding hands? that's okay, right? more of anything is always good. :D

awww holding hands, better than nothing :D next time we'll get them hugs or anything like that, although actually i really wish to see JW piggyback Seyeon-ee, because as far as i remembered we've seen them holding hands, hugs, lips peck and JW carried her previously in Gaksital, but no piggybacks and thats a traditional gesture we knew closely related to korean dramaland 'rite  :-?  8->  what'd do you think my shipper XD

@aera
great gifs, you are awesomely talented :-*

@micheru
thank you for the pics dear, you are amah-zing >:D<

thank you for all the edits and gifs, @Aera! you are sincerely the best, hon! :-* >:D<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it looks like Edwin is preparing their stores for summer. even though it's still spring, their employees are redecorating the stores and online websites... except for the main site, that is; they will probably update it around May. anyway, here are pictures of the 'renovations', but they're not exactly new.

HEADER FOR ONLINE WEBSITEScredits to cafe.daum.net/edwinvmd
esum13header.jpg
AN EDWIN'S STORE REDECORATIONScredits to cafe.daum.net/edwinvmd/2EYZ/534
027E123E517784F2133BE8

sophiechoice

said:

awww

holding hands, better than nothing

:D

next time we'll get them hugs or anything like that, although actually

i

really wish to see JW piggyback Seyeon-ee, because as far as

i

remembered

we've seen them holding hands, hugs, lips peck and JW

carried

her previously in Gaksital, but no piggybacks and

thats

a

traditional

gesture

we knew closely related to

korean

dramaland

'rite  :-?  8->  what'd do you think my shipper XD

@aera

great

gifs

, you are awesomely talented :-*

@micheru

thank

you for the pics dear, you are amah-zing >

:D

<

thanks to petra18 from SY's thread, we have two new photos! \:D/ here they are, my shippers, along with two bigger versions of previous ones!

photos from www.wemakeprice.com/deal/adeal/94137/100100
esum13jsy8.jpg95bca0a3730730fa8c394b61b7991a73bbd513bd.jpg
esum13salead2.jpg

photo from www.lotte.com
1439039_82_0_30_2_1.jpg

@Aera and @sophiechoice, i also would like to see a back-hug in the summer campaign. imagine the cuteness! i will admit i am a sucker for them, too. :P even though i would love to see a piggyback ride in one of the poses, i think it would look kind of weird in a clothing brand photo shoot. :| all this thinking of hugs makes me wish JW and SY have a magazine shoot together. how awesome would that be?! i always want SY to do more magazine spreads.

guess what, my shippers? we have new Edwin summer pictures! \:D/

thanks to Joo Won Thailand Fanclub, via kibumbie from JSY's baidu
edwin13sum5.jpgedwin13sum6.jpg
oh my god, i am just drowning in feels right now. so far, all the summer campaign photos are everything i hope for our lovely couple. if there is actually a back-hug pose, i think i will faint of happiness. :\">

Micheru said: guess what, my shippers? we have new Edwin summer pictures! \:D/

thanks to Joo Won Thailand Fanclub, via kibumbie from JSY's baidu

oh my god, i am just drowning in feels right now. so far, all the summer campaign photos are everything i hope for our lovely couple. if there is actually a back-hug pose, i think i will faint of happiness. :\">

Guest fiankassim

I heard Joo Won is inviting Choi Kang Hee for the 1N2D best friend special. Why not Jin Se Yeon???

Archived