OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

sophiechoice said: @jessi15 - since we dont have the bts from that scene so we cannot be sure what happen exactly..
but i think its SY bare back we seen in it, because from the pic i posted above, the pic #3, the camera shot her from upfront and she hold her cloth off, where her naked shoulder can be seen, with JW and PKW behind her.. idk if its the camera trick, but it look real enough for me to believe SY do that scene herself...i think they shot it in private because she must feel so embarrased, and thats why they dont brought out the BTS,, normally the scene where the three main lead involved has the BTS publicly, but not this one...

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found one more resemblance between them. Both JW and SY are workaholic kekeke... They both subsequently starred in 3 long-running dramas, all as leads. Such a passion and stamina. From BK to OB, there was some time space but he used it to filmed movie. JSY is even more jaw-dropping. She filmed a hundred more eps daily drama, before that ends, she got MD's role and started martial art practice+early filming. Then again before BM ends, she got FF. And she's still a young girl, wow. In few eps esp. at the last third of BM, MD had less screen times but stiil, it was quite taxing role in a heavy and depressing drama. 
Wonder what will happen IF they really dating? LOL :D. Must be hard to find some quality time together. Unless they decide to take a turn in their projects. When he has one, she's not. And SY's mom b'day was yesterday, Sep 26th. Only 4 days away from JW's! I really hope she'll congratulate him, though she probably just privately texting/messaging him, so we won't see it in twitter or media  :P

@Pavlichenko I was trying to find out if SY has any siblings and according to @amlogos_10 that SY has an older brother. JW also has the older brother. Isn't that too much of a coincidence? And I like your signature. I love them the most there. Don't you find their laughs infectious? And you are not wrong there to say that we may not get to see her congratulating him on his b/day on twitter since they rarely do. Who knows what goes on behind the closed doors so we keep guessing and hoping...

I heard that JW has gone back to College? Well, at least he has some relaxing time now that he can go back to study. But SY, I heard that she attended the College's entrance ceremony but then probably hasn't yet attended a date at the College since her debut. I guess she will come back to College at some point, wouldn't she? There is another resemblance between her and JW - their passion for acting. I guess they both have a long way to go before they can settle down so here we are, pining for something that may never or won't happen for a long time. Well, we can always back to BM and KangDan with their beautiful scenes together ... aish ... and even there, they don't even have a happy ending :(

Guest sunshine4ever

sophiechoice said: old memories from one of my favorite scenes in BM, the first time i got attached to KangDan Couple and Oh Mokdan being my favorite heroine:

if only Shunji isn't there, maybe we can have Gaksital Babies right now  8->

they're even  :-B

Guest sunshine4ever

Micheru said: JOOSEYEON! JOOSEYEON! JOOSEYEON! (or JooSY, for short.) dude, i need to make banners or something to advertise their ship's name because everyone seemed to ignore my posts. -_-

sunshine4ever said:
Jessi15 said: Talking about coincidence, I just wonder why out of all the Edwin clothes that he could wear, why did JW chose that particular shirt for the Edwin fan signing events yesterday? Seeing him in that shirt reminds me so much of someone... aigoo .. talking about obsession, this is just too much... tsk... tsk...better run off and put my head in the sand.

Micheru said: my gosh, you girls sure are fast! 3 PAGES! \:D/ they say fangirls are dangerous, but i say shippers are much more dangerous! we will torture you until you jump onto our ship! MUHAHAHA! :))
THE BTS VIDEO THAT REALLY STARTED JOOSEYEON SHIP! :x

i remember the first time i saw it, i was swooning so much. :\"> gosh, rewatching it again makes me appreciate this ship very much. i just wish KBS released more BTS videos like SBS' "Five Fingers." i swear one "FF" episode had like 5 BTS. O_O and to rub it in, they were mostly ship-worthy, too.

Micheru said: sorry for the back-to-back posts, dearies... but i got so excited reading these things over at "BM" thread. :)
@sunshine4ever i am so sorry to have to do this to you, but i just have to repost this for all JooSY shippers to read. :( i hope you don't mind. if you do, i'll take it down and post something else.
MESSAGE TAKEN FROM "BM" THREAD, ORIGINALLY BY SUNSHINE4EVER:

Okay, she seemed like she already knows his ideal type and/or the girl he likes. I wonder where this will take us. *sighs* Anyway, let's not hope too much and let's just wait and see. ^^ But I'm so glad that both of them enjoyed each other's company as they filmed BM. I'm also glad that SY didn't end filming too early. ^^ Because at least I know then that she was still making other people laugh including him laugh because seriously the drama that they filmed is intense and sad. Maybe he already missed her laughter that caused this interview to be so blunt, keke.

@autumndew - i guess we just have to enjoy this fangirling+shipper experiences but dont get attched too much to it, as we know that these actors/actressess have their own life and choices :D and mostly its different from what we, the fans, are hoping :D
but being a fangirl and shipper is bring so much fun for me, i even learn how to use Photoshop, something i never do before LOL

@sunshine4ever - i'll try to think something abt JW blue hanbok pics ...... ehmmm idea idea idea, where r thou ??

@sunshine4ever  @jessi15   @Micheru  

Hi Ladies,

I have been wondering how I should comment on the all the news that Joo Won gave in the past week.  I was kind of reluctant to comment fearing that some of the other CP fans might get offended.  Since I said I would already, I will try to make it brief and to the point.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As I was reading through all the interviews and news articles, I came to understand more about JW.  Since I myself like to analyze people and situations to bits, I found it quite interesting and easy to analyze him because he is so straightforward (provided that he has been showing his true color even though it might be only 80% of it).  I doubt if there is any actor in the world would completely shows 100% of their true color.

However, there are very limited interviews and news articles about JSY.  So I don’t think I can really pinpoint her exact character.  What I learnt about her is mostly from the actors who worked with her.  So I will comment more about JW, but I will refrain from commenting about JSY until I can gather more information.

From all the interviews, it is obvious that JW has very good impressions toward JSY or shall I say he has found her quite charming.  I would also say that he might be attracted to her in some ways, because she seems to fit perfectly his ideal type of a bear style.  But the attraction is only in the initial stage.  In one of JW’s interview, he said that if he was attracted to someone, he would spend some time observing that person before he took any action to pursue.  His observing stage can be pretty long you see, judging from his character.  Why?!  What we already learnt is that he has observed someone previously and came to a conclusion that she is a fox style, and so he decided not to pursue it further.  Also during that process, he met the bear style and realized that it is the bear style after all that he really likes and finds himself compatible to.  You didn’t hear him mentioning anything about the bear style girl in any of his interviews before Bridal Mask.  So I assume that this is his latest conviction of some sorts of the type of girl that he truly likes. 

I would say JW would never let himself fall deeply in love with a fox, but he would let himself fall deeply in love with a bear style girl, if he is sure that that girl is really a bear style girl.  He said it himself that he has never been deeply in love with any girl, so I doubt that it was love at all between him and the fox lady.  But still it is his character that he would take time to observe and analyze that person before he can come to any conclusion whether he would take action or not.  Then it might happen that he might lose interest during that process as he already said so himself in one of his interviews. 

So…ladies, if you are serious about shipping these two, pray hard for them that they will keep in touch and remain friends because that’ s a very important thing to the character like JW.  Also JW is a Christian, he believes in Christ, and so I believe that God will lead him to the right girl in his life whether it is SY or not. 

P.S. Sunshine, I remember that you said you have a prayer life, are you a Christian?  You can put them into your prayer items too... 

;)

Guest sunshine4ever

This is an interview of Joo Won that touched my heart deeply. I'm posting it here in case some of you would like to learn more about him although I know majority of you already read it at his thread or Bridal Mask's thread.

Joo Won Reveals Moon Joon Won's Secrets (30 questions 30 answers)

English translation by: mrdimples @ soompi

27632d1f95cad1c8b5ce40a17f3e6709c83d51ef

Recently, through Bridal Mask and 1N2D, Joo Won has become the ideal type for many women. However, Joo Won has not appeared in any talk show, so everyone is very curious about what he has to say about himself. Previously, everyone’s understanding of him was limited to only information that appeared on websites.

In order to help all female fans to gain a deeper understanding of Joo Won, we have painstakingly given a list of questions to Joo Won. Joo Won answered each and every question truthfully. Now, we shall reveal the secret of Joo Won’s answers to the 30 questions.

1. Name/Age/Blood Type

Real Name: Moon Jun Won. Born in 1987, 26 years old. “O”blood type.

2.Height and Weight

Height 185cm, Weight 70kg. (Joo Won’s clothes are size 100 to 105, depending on the particular piece. 100 is just nice, 105 is a bit loose. This question was asked on behalf of a Japanese fan)

3.Family

Parents and one elder brother

4.Where is your home?

Suji, Yongjin, Gyeonngi region

5.What animal will you liken yourself to?

Puppy. Everyone says I am like a puppy. (Breed?_ I am not too sure. 

6.When do you think you are handsome?

After I have taken a bath and put on my face cream (laughs)

7.If you were to win 10 million won?

I wish to stay in a beautiful home filled with sunlight.

8.If you were to go for cosmetic surgery, which part would you correct?

Cheekbones (laughs)

9.Of late, what have you been wanting to do?

Going on a vacation. But when I have the time, I have a difficulty thinking where to go.

10. when was your first love?

High school sophomore, classmate.

Do you know her current status?

I know, she is still in school.

11. If you were to date the girl you’d like, where would you go?

Cheorwon, Gangwon-do. I will like to go to place I endorsed – Morning Calm Village.

(staff of Joo Won’s agency are all cheering)

12. What do you usually like to do? 

Drink coffee.

Where?

Usually at the café near my home.

Who do you go with?

Myself or frequently with my friends.

Employees of the café must be very happy?

They are used to it now, they aren’t exceptionally happy. (Laughs)

13. If you were to go to an uninhabited , what are the 3 thing you will bring?

I will bring a toolbox, a boat that will appear whenever I wish and also a recipe book.

14. What is most precious to you?

Of course my family. (Joo Won answered without thinking at all)

15. What do people around you say of your personality?

Pure or simple. That’s what I often hear.

16. What do people around you say of your looks?

Charming. 

17. What is the greatest stress now?

My greatest dilemma is what to eat? It’s difficult to pick from the menu.

What did you eat for lunch?

I ate lasagne. 

18. What your favorite food and the food you dislike most?

I like to eat meat and sausages, I love all good food. I hate durians(durians are tropical fruits which have a very unique smell. Joo Won shook his head and said he will definitely not eat that)

19. Who do you desire as your partner?

Must be kind. From young, I already liked people who are kind. When I grew up, I realized that outward appearance is temporary, the most important is being kind and having good manners. A person who loves to laugh looks the most beautiful.

20. If you fall into a love triangle, what will you do?

I will end it immediately. Based on my character, this will not happen.

Did you have such an experience? Being confessed to by 2 women at the same time?

I have not been in a love triangle, but being confessed to by 2 women, yes. I did not choose either one.

21. How much alcohol can you drink and your drinking habit?

I can only drink one cup of soju. After I drink, I will sleep, so I usually head home straight away. 

Isn’t it inconvenient at dinner gatherings or the celebratory dinner after the drama/movie ended?

During “Special Investigation Unit”, Sung Dong Il advised “Don’t worry, just drink. But after that day, he will tell me I better not drink anymore. During the 1N2D dinner, I took one hour to drink 1 cup of soju. I will pick up the cup, put it down.

Might as well use water to substitute the alcohol.

Hyungs will definitely not agree. (laughs)

22. What do you desire to have now?

A house. I want to live in a better and nicer place.

You often talked about house, is it to stay on your own?

No. I want to live with my father and mother.

23. If someone you love, leaves for no reason?

I will cry to death, then I will search everywhere.

Have you fallen deeply in love with anyone?

I don’t think so.

24.If you only have 70 won in your hand to use the public phone, who will you call?

I will call my mother and tell her not to worry.

25. When you are angry, how will you resolve your anger?

I will quietly spend time alone.

26. Are you the type who loves at first sight? Or the type who cultivates love over time? And what is the reason?

I am the type who once I am attracted, I will pay attention. However, if it is like this, it will grow cold over time. 

And what makes Joo Won fall in love at first sight?

Beautiful smile.

27.If the earth was to end in one hour’s time, what will you do?

I will spend it with my loved ones.  I often have this thought, I definitely would spend it with my family. If I have a woman whom I deeply love, I will spend it with her and her family.

28.If there is a time machine, which time period and place

When I was 8 years old. Maybe that was the point where my life could turn out totally different. Because I was very young, I did not understand what it meant to study abroad. At that time, my parents send my brother and I to America to study. After 6 months, we came back. Sometimes, I will think “If I had known, I would have stayed a while longer.” I still remember during that 6 months, I will go to the playground and play with kids my age. (even Joo Won’s agency colleagues are hearing this for the first time).

29.What do you think you will be like in 10 years’ time?

A sexy man, full of masculine charm? Like Al Pacino. I thought of a type of life where I would wake up with my family in a house that’s filled with sunshine, eating a delicious breakfast, driving to work, both acting and teaching.

Do you plan to continue studying acting?

(Joo Won is now a 4th year student at Sungkyunkwan University).

In the future, I will like to teach my own students, will like to take up lessons that interest me. Acting is in itself a free and interesting thing. Moreover when I teach the children, I will also be able to learn a lot of things.

30. Now, at KakaoTalk, what is your signature?(Kakao Talk is an phone application chat)

“Return” 

What’s the meaning?

From Lee Kangto returning to Moon Jun Won. Now, it about approximately 60%. 

Usually in other dramas, how long does it take to return to Moon Jun Won?

About a month. 

When are you are unable to shed off Bridal Mask Lee Kangto?

Sometimes when I look at people, I stare intently. It’s times like these when I will think “Seems like Lee Kangto is still in my heart.”

Chinese translation: 由米35

English translation: mrdimples @ soompi

Source: Sports Seoul

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is Se Yeon's interview that was posted at Bridal Mask thread. I will write something later about SY & JW later, also regarding this news and the news above that I posted. :)

Jin Se Yeon Interview

English translation : mrdimples @ soompi

1d78bb19ebc4b745df47c193cffc1e178b821514

Please share your thoughts on Bridal Mask

JSY: Haha, although it was rather embarrassing, because of Bridal Mask, I grew more matured. Joo Won Oppa, Ki Woong Oppa, Chae Ah unni all took very good care of me, the youngest, that’s why Mok Dan is fulfilled. Though Mok Dan has a lot of burdens, my fans protected me and gave me warmth, thus I could do my best in the filming. One day, Kangto played a trick on me, that gave me an idea and slapped his stomach. Actually I was inwardly concerned but Joo Won Oppa could take it in stride, that’s why we can become closer.

How do you feel about Joo Won?

JSY: Totally a child. Although older than me by 6 years, but feels like he is a younger than me by 6 years younger brother, feel like protecting him. I am like a Noona, treating Oppa as the maknae, I am really sorry. However, once we are into filming, I always admired how he can change totally from his usual self.  I see what Joo Won Oppa’ acting can really do. Once filming ends, immediately he turns into the cute child Joo Won, his ever changing looks are really unbelievable.

This might be an out dated question. What’s your ideal type of man?

JSY: I don’t have any special criteria. A man who is himself? A man whom I can straightforwardly be close to.

If Joo Won and Joo Ji Hoon stand in front of you, who will you choose?

(Without hesitation) JSY: Joo Won Oppa! Although I am very apologetic towards Ji Hoon oppa, but I am very close to Joo Won, feel comfortable. While we were filming Bridal Mask, we resonate in many areas. Joo Won Oppa likes girls who are straightforward and without thinking too much. Although I am young, but I’m mature, I also have a frank nature, so we could get close easily and film together very well. Ah, I am very sorry. Of course, Ji Hoon oppa is also very handsome but still there’s a bit of awkwardness and embarrassment. So, I still feel Joo Won Oppa is better

In the future, if you have the chance to act with any of the Bridal Mask actors?

JSY: Totally honored. Not just from Joo Won Oppa, Ki Wong Oppa, also Chae Ah Unni, XXX etc sunbaes I learnt a lot on acting. Hopefully one day I will be able to work again with the cast of Bridal Mask.

What’s next after Five Fingers?

JSY: I have not acted in a romantic comedy or as a bad person. I will like to try even if it’s a supporting role, it can be an important one.

Posted on baidu : 澄空孤星

English translation : mrdimples @ soompi

Source : not stated

amlogos_10 said:

@sunshine4ever  @jessi15   @Micheru  

Hi Ladies,

I have been wondering how I should comment on the all the news that Joo Won gave in the past week.  I was kind of reluctant to comment fearing that some of the other CP fans might get offended.  Since I said I would already, I will try to make it brief and to the point.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As I was reading through all the interviews and news articles, I came to understand more about JW.  Since I myself like to analyze people and situations to bits, I found it quite interesting and easy to analyze him because he is so straightforward (provided that he has been showing his true color even though it might be only 80% of it).  I doubt if there is any actor in the world would completely shows 100% of their true color.

However, there are very limited interviews and news articles about JSY.  So I don’t think I can really pinpoint her exact character.  What I learnt about her is mostly from the actors who worked with her.  So I will comment more about JW, but I will refrain from commenting about JSY until I can gather more information.

From all the interviews, it is obvious that JW has very good impressions toward JSY or shall I say he has found her quite charming.  I would also say that he might be attracted to her in some ways, because she seems to fit perfectly his ideal type of a bear style.  But the attraction is only in the initial stage.  In one of JW’s interview, he said that if he was attracted to someone, he would spend some time observing that person before he took any action to pursue.  His observing stage can be pretty long you see, judging from his character.  Why?!  What we already learnt is that he has observed someone previously and came to a conclusion that she is a fox style, and so he decided not to pursue it further.  Also during that process, he met the bear style and realized that it is the bear style after all that he really likes and finds himself compatible to.  You didn’t hear him mentioning anything about the bear style girl in any of his interviews before Bridal Mask.  So I assume that this is his latest conviction of some sorts of the type of girl that he truly likes. 

I would say JW would never let himself fall deeply in love with a fox, but he would let himself fall deeply in love with a bear style girl, if he is sure that that girl is really a bear style girl.  He said it himself that he has never been deeply in love with any girl, so I doubt that it was love at all between him and the fox lady.  But still it is his character that he would take time to observe and analyze that person before he can come to any conclusion whether he would take action or not.  Then it might happen that he might lose interest during that process as he already said so himself in one of his interviews. 

So…ladies, if you are serious about shipping these two, pray hard for them that they will keep in touch and remain friends because that’ s a very important thing to the character like JW.  Also JW is a Christian, he believes in Christ, and so I believe that God will lead him to the right girl in his life whether it is SY or not. 

P.S. Sunshine, I remember that you said you have a prayer life, are you a Christian?  You can put them into your prayer items too... 

;)

Archived