OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is this trying to say?

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01144726602745288&DCD=A10102

google translate:

[Miningmx.com Star in gogyudae News] Actor Joo thanks to the program, KBS '1 Night 2 Days 'and the MBC drama '7 grade civil servants' popular CF model is running a stable popular too.

Joo Won's agency feels lucky Shim Entertainment representative, "Samora signed a contract in 2012 clothing brand Edwin exclusive models. Recent Edwin model better 2-year exclusive contract signed, the total three-year activity, "said he said.

Sim entertainment advertising for three years in a model of a product that was not a common thing never took a stand. Left a good image to the public, thanks to the wider expandability Samora shall be construed as advertising shown a steady challenge in drama and arts programs.

Samora the drama "King of Baking gimtakgu ',' ohjakgyo brothers' 'gaksital' public servants', '7 grade and performing arts program, '1 Night 2 Days' each time triumphantly is. XML

Anyone can help???
:-/

cutieloverz said: what is this trying to say?

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01144726602745288&DCD=A10102

google translate:

[Miningmx.com Star in gogyudae News] Actor Joo thanks to the program, KBS '1 Night 2 Days 'and the MBC drama '7 grade civil servants' popular CF model is running a stable popular too.

Joo Won's agency feels lucky Shim Entertainment representative, "Samora signed a contract in 2012 clothing brand Edwin exclusive models. Recent Edwin model better 2-year exclusive contract signed, the total three-year activity, "said he said.

Sim entertainment advertising for three years in a model of a product that was not a common thing never took a stand. Left a good image to the public, thanks to the wider expandability Samora shall be construed as advertising shown a steady challenge in drama and arts programs.

Samora the drama "King of Baking gimtakgu ',' ohjakgyo brothers' 'gaksital' public servants', '7 grade and performing arts program, '1 Night 2 Days' each time triumphantly is. XML

Anyone can help???

amlogos_10 said: cutieloverz said: what is this trying to say?

google translate:

Anyone can help???

cutieloverz said: amlogos_10 said: cutieloverz said: what is this trying to say?

google translate:

Anyone can help???

the main problem here is currently Seyeon doesn't have any projects which able to make her exists and so could allow her to promote Edwin in her projects.. JW right now still has an airing drama, variety show and an upcoming movie,, so thats possibly the main reason for Edwin to considering who they'll choose as a model to campaign their products..

i don't want to be a party-breaker, as i wrote this i feel angry to myself to have such thought... but lets just considered thats only my bad thought :((

there, there @sophiechoice. i know how you feel. i don't want to think the worst, too. :( i already posted a message on Edwin's Facebook page asking if they will extend SY's contract for another 2 years. so, let's wait and see what they response back. sincerely, i don't see why Edwin can't make a new contract with her. SY is just out of the spotlight for a few months. that doesn't mean she won't have a new project soon. hopefully, JW makes a suggestion to keep SY with the company. *crosses fingers and toes*

@micheru
yepp lets keep the positive force regards to the extents of JW&JSY contracts....agreed with you, hope JW give his positive suggestion for the company, like he suggested CKH as his leading lady in 7G Civil Servants...*crossed fingers*

Micheru said: there, there @sophiechoice. i know how you feel. i don't want to think the worst, too. :( i already posted a message on Edwin's Facebook page asking if they will extend SY's contract for another 2 years. so, let's wait and see what they response back. sincerely, i don't see why Edwin can't make a new contract with her. SY is just out of the spotlight for a few months. that doesn't mean she won't have a new project soon. hopefully, JW makes a suggestion to keep SY with the company. *crosses fingers and toes*

Guest septmoon16

so lovely to see this thread still going :)

a fanart to capture the bittersweet promise between our lovers....

69290968-0c61-401c-8e24-4006926be9f9_zps

Archived