OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sunshine4ever, besides the official website, are you forgetting the BTS video? i seriously can't wait for that too! here's hoping there is a lot of laughter and playing around between JW and SY. *crosses fingers* also, maybe Edwin's Facebook will give us more photos as well. can i get a 'holler' of joy in here? :D

Omigoshhhh thanks @Micheru !  :-*
finally some scanned pics, will make some edits later :Dalso yeahhhh, EDWIN must release the BTS vid,please, please, all lovely EDWIN staff  <3
@sunshine4ever , yay, call! hahha, I'm excited for June :))Btw I'm watching TWTWB atm and sooooo loving it, finally found a good melo :)

@aera @micheru
thank you dear for all your hardwork for giving us JooSeyeon shippers joy and big smile looking at the adorbs pics :x :*  i loveeeeeee the pics and all the cuteness overload from these two lovebirds :)

talking abt rerun, i just finished watched BM for idk how many times while watching 7th Grade on the same time qeqeqeqeee tbh i hold onto 7th just for the sake of JW and i skipped it alot, not because the casts or OTP, but mostly for the storyline, i cant enjoyed it, it didnt touched me like another romcoms i watched before,,
oh i'm sorry for being out of the topic but its a very good idea for rerun watching BM again in 30th May, i'm definitely in :D

oh @Sunshine4ever and @aera
i watched That Winter too, its so good, finally melos that doesnt made me wanna kicking wall :P

sophiechoice said: @aera @micheru
thank you dear for all your hardwork for giving us JooSeyeon shippers joy and big smile looking at the adorbs pics :x :*  i loveeeeeee the pics and all the cuteness overload from these two lovebirds :)

talking abt rerun, i just finished watched BM for idk how many times while watching 7th Grade on the same time qeqeqeqeee tbh i hold onto 7th just for the sake of JW and i skipped it alot, not because the casts or OTP, but mostly for the storyline, i cant enjoyed it, it didnt touched me like another romcoms i watched before,,
oh i'm sorry for being out of the topic but its a very good idea for rerun watching BM again in 30th May, i'm definitely in :D

oh @Sunshine4ever and @aera
i watched That Winter too, its so good, finally melos that doesnt made me wanna kicking wall :P

Guest sunshine4ever

@amlogos_10, just give TWTWB a shot. It is not that sad compared with Bridal Mask & I Miss You. I heard a lot of good praises from it so I'm sure you can give it a try with one episode and decide if you want to continue? The plot is very fast-paced.

Thanks so much girls for all the lovely pics.

@amlogos_10
i guess, melos is always my guilty-pleasure to watch and so far this one has so many plus points for making me rooted for it:D tried for 1 or 2 episodes then decides :)

@aera
thank you for edited-version, i really love the last pics , they're so cute :x

@Aera @sunshine4ever @sophiechoice

Thank you, girls, for your recommendations....   :-*

I think I will watch one or two episodes later to see if I like it.  The main reason that I didn't want to watch TWTWB in the beginning was because I already saw the movie version of the story many years ago (Moon Guen Young was the female lead, playing SHK's role).  The ending of the movie version was very very sad, and I felt it was too sad.  So this time I thought the TV version might be just the same, and that's why I didn't feel like watching it.

Anyway, perhaps I should give the TV version a shot later.....

:D

Guest sunshine4ever

They look so cute with the French Bread. Anyway, some of you ladies complained there are no skinship, but I just see a lot of chemistry even though they didn't hug each other like in the winter ones. :D I think they look so cute in the same pose together. This one is so playful! :)

Archived