OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

Thanks dear @Micheru , glad our manager is back! You're awesome as always  ^:)^
oh EDWIN, why you no release HQ pics? 
aaaand we need the BTS video too! okay I always being greedy when it's come to them.oh yea, can I post those pics to JW thread? or are you going to post them by yourself?

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but @cutieloverz, i want JW and SY to be all over each others. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK, UNIVERSE?!?! *shakes fist in the air*

my dear @Aera, i was wondering the same thing about their winter campaign. how come NONE of Edwin's employees released high quality versions of the photos?! i was stalking their naver blogs like crazy to see if they post anything. :-w seriously, someone on the Edwin staff better post big, clear photos of the spring campaign... or i'm going to throw a hissy fit and protest them. -___- ......anyways, back to the BTS video, i bet somewhere this month, they're going to release it through Youtube again. we should all refresh YT to make sure, my shippers. :D sure, you can post the new spring photos at JW's thread, since you're the one that alerted us. oh, by the way, can you repost this one, too? it's a much bigger and clearer version from the one on JW's baidu. thank you, dear. :)
2348CE42510B177E271DAF

Micheru said: but @cutieloverz, i want JW and SY to be all over each others. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK, UNIVERSE?!?! *shakes fist in the air*

my dear @Aera, i was wondering the same thing about their winter campaign. how come NONE of Edwin's employees released high quality versions of the photos?! i was stalking their naver blogs like crazy to see if they post anything. :-w seriously, someone on the Edwin staff better post big, clear photos of the spring campaign... or i'm going to throw a hissy fit and protest them. -___- ......anyways, back to the BTS video, i bet somewhere this month, they're going to release it through Youtube again. we should all refresh YT to make sure, my shippers. :D sure, you can post the new spring photos at JW's thread, since you're the one that alerted us. oh, by the way, can you repost this one, too? it's a much bigger and clearer version from the one on JW's baidu. thank you, dear. :)

aww dear @Micheru, as always you're doing an awesome job hohohoooo a big kiss for you :*

tbh i dont really like edwin photoshoot campaign too, they never do some skinship poses  :)) and that frustrates me alot lol

but since their CF is our only source so far for shippy pics, i'll embraces them  >:D<

and JW new haircut really reminds me to Kangto in his teenage-pre-police- year :D that haircut making him really chubby, so cute, and Se Yeon beautiful and sunny like Always, miss them like crazy here :x

@Aera, can you put the new Edwin photos onto your photobucket? i'm afraid i might delete them from my imageshack. i have a tendency to move pictures around, so it's never safe to borrow links from me. :P thank you in advance.

i find it funny that SY's hair is still the same after 3 seasons. :)) oh well, who really notices hair when all i can see is no skinship? -_- seriously, a hug, back hug, arm-around-shoulder, ANYTHING... would have been fine by me. but hey, something is better than nothing like you said, @sophiechoice. *goes sulk silently in corner*

Guest SeYeonLovely

thanks @Micheru ^^

actually i love Winter concept more, backgrounds' Winter are so lovely and bright as color: pink, blue, white,... while this green background of Spring made both JW and SY's skin is not light and beautiful.
AND the best important this is no skinshipppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!! :((((

i am a bit disappointed when saw those pictures....
WHY WHY WHY EDWIN???? WHY YOU MADE THIS WITH ME????
you had in your hand the boy is so hot, cute, love skinship and the girl is cute, beautiful smile, angle face, why you dont use those
in most effective ways.....WHY WHY WHY??? :(((((

hi girls, i think
this is a result of having too many fans in the set...
they became shy, dont dare to show all their feelings...you know, always have many crazy fans everywhere so they must do like that...
i do hope to see more picture with more skinshippp of KangDan coupleeeee!!!!!!!

SY's latest tweet on 2/9/2013:

Jinseyeon@Jinseyeon

모두모두 떡국 많~이 드세용♥ 냠냠 :)

Everybody, please eat more delicious rice cake soup :)

Chinese Translation by minidadalove at Jinseyeon Baidu

English translation by amlogos

@cutieloverz

Can you kindly re-post it at JSY thread for me, dear?  Thank you very much   :-*

Stupid edwin!!!

Hi guys! Missed you all like crazy, there is no day I dont think of our KangDan couple. The best thing is that JSY will always be more linked to JW than any of his other costars and vice versa. This is because Gaksital is a hero in Korea and I think this couple has more fanbase than UeeJW. I dont ship UeeJW because for my taste Uee is more mature and she seems more 'free' than JSY. I think JSY is kinda more the type of girl who doesnt flirt with anybody and who doesnt think of herself as very beautiful and above others. Uee just radiates that kind of vibe, like I am more than you. Maybe I am wrong, but I just love JSY as much as my favorite actress Park Shin Hye. I wonder if we will ever see PSH and JW together (sorry kinda off topic, but I bet you all that Uee shippers will go to PSH :P)

Anyway, Edwin has limited their skinship because of JW new drama, he is romancing CKH at the moment and if there will be a slightly skinship between JSY and him then it will be over for CKH :P (joking). But I think thats the reason, also with drama's like Iris II and That winter that blows, he has it even more difficult.

Lets just hope everything will turn out well and I hope to see these two in many more CF;s and drama's/movies. You never know (Lee Dae Hee, Jang Hyuk filmed 3 times already in a drama together).

jooseyeon4ever said: You're very welcome :) it's been bothering me so much.. this UEE is better with joowon.. she's prettier, sexier, better actor.. I'm just like, yeah, but UEE hurt him! then when i read a post that wasn't very kind towards seyeon.. i got very protective of her (hahahaha sorta weird, i know) and i sort of exploded.. but tried not to offend all the JW&UEE shippers in the thread at the same time... It's okay if you can't answer my post, your answer here means a lot to me because you've always been able to make these amazing insights and read between the lines of Joowon's and Seyeon's interviews.. thanks for the support :) most of my friends except for one all support UEE and.. i'm pretty sure they wouldn't like for their celeb oppa to be hurt, even though she IS pretty and all that.. so i appreciate the support. and i totally agree with your 'KangDan shipper FIGHTING!!!!!!!" 

Archived