OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

guess what, my shippers?! JOOSY DIDN'T WIN BEST COUPLE!!! :(( excuse me while i go cry in a corner! :(( but... KangDan's 'forest kiss' was picked as one of the best drama kisses in 2012. *sighs* i guess there is something good after all.credits to http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1124131.htm

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

I didn't expect them to win, dear. Since they have so limited screen times. It's okie.  They are winning our awards for best chemistry and best acting. :)

the wallpapers are so pretty! thank you for posting them, @SeYeonLovely! :-*
@jooseyeon4ever, i love what you said. i wish i have more to add to your analysis, but i guess people tend to forget the women in men's hearts. by the way, i am also bummed that "Cheongdam-dong Alice" couldn't start earlier, so Park Shi Hoo and Moon Geun Young could have win something because, so far, their chemistry is so cute.

Guest sunshine4ever

Congrats to Joo Won and Se Yeon,To everyone, happy new year! May your new year be filled with love and peace. :)

1i1tw7.jpg
eb3chw.jpg
2u8ymh1.jpg
zkpwk3.jpg
2vkdh1f.jpg
2jg2xxg.jpg
8wa8eh.jpg

pics above credit to DC and Micheru

dqpycg.jpg
14t1vu1.jpg
2ugdrh1.jpg
xbzvat.jpg

congrats to JW, JSY & PKW on their award winning.. it shall be a worthy recognition for their talent n all the effort they've put in to their work :)

hi @SeYeonLovely .. Happy New Year 2u!!  and TQVM for the above video.. i enjoyed watching it so much bcoz i was sooo looking forward for some BTS video (+ pics) aside from the (very formal) KBS coverage :D (thx to SJK's fan too :D).. it's so nice to see that the BM cast were happily chatting together after the event @ 0.30mins.. n v can see that JW's hand is trying to gesture to JSY to proceed to the main stage for their group photo :) .. i miss all d BM cast so much n esp. JW-JSY!.. i hope they too have a good gathering n enjoyed themselves very much! .. JSY looks very pretty in her dress, i may agree w her stylist if their intention is not to over dressed her but to reflect her natural beauty n humble + youthful appearance.. thx again for the video :)

here's wishing everyone a wonderful n fulfilling new year 2013!

Guest SeYeonLovely

thanks @autumndew ... ^ ^
after watching the video I can say that JW can not take his eyes off SY​​, he looked at her quickly, I remember that he said he would look for a long time who he likes but seems afraid to openly relationship and can not protect her from crazy fan so he did not dare look SY for a long time, he was so cute when he patted the hands of SY at 0:33, they look very close so I need meet Micheru, you was very talented in the cap of the images in the video and also one very sharp eyes. I'm very stupid in this. please Micheru, help me!!!
And this is when he awarded her

423199_466810923382268_1104254007_n_zps945244aa.jpg

see? his face pops up that "I am so proud of you, I love you"

IMG_31794540raquo4370_zps419e5e4b.jpg

IMG_31804540raquo4370_zpsb09404e6.jpg

hi everyone, here's something to share n cheer-up d page :) .. sorry for the old pics collage tho.. well, as im still looking forward, may there will be more of JW-JSY new collaboration in this new year :) ..

.. their look at each other :)

JW_JSY_2_zpsa0fc34be.jpg

JW_JSY_3_zpsc1c52837.jpg

.. the coziness n warmth w each other :)JooSeYeon_zps7b2f5593.jpg

- EDIT -

hello @micheru & everyone .. added / edited some JW_JSY photo collage for sharing w all :) .. good news that they may appear together in the new Edwin promo event .. yahoooo :D

SeYeonLovely said: thanks @autumndew ... ^ ^
after watching the video I can say that JW can not take his eyes off SY​​, he looked at her quickly, I remember that he said he would look for a long time who he likes but seems afraid to openly relationship and can not protect her from crazy fan so he did not dare look SY for a long time, he was so cute when he patted the hands of SY at 0:33, they look very close so I need meet Micheru, you was very talented in the cap of the images in the video and also one very sharp eyes. I'm very stupid in this. please Micheru, help me!!!
And this is when he awarded her

423199_466810923382268_1104254007_n_zps9

see? his face pops up that "I am so proud of you, I love you"

IMG_31794540raquo4370_zps419e5e4b.jpg

IMG_31804540raquo4370_zpsb09404e6.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

This is all I have of Joo Won and Se Yeon at the KBS Drama Awards Show. They sat together in the second half of the show. The first half, Park Ki Woong sat with Joo Won, but I think he left so Se Yeon got sat with Joo Won. Se Yeon came to the show late so there are no pics of JW & SY for red carpet.

2wd0ql2.jpg
29m2ijq.jpg
4t3pcy.jpg
2d1qkxs.jpg
f9h1ko.jpg
205paf4.jpg

This article was posted on JW Baidu before the KBS Drama Awards show.  @sunshine4ever has asked me to translate it into English.  I couldn't do it yesterday, so I just post it today.  Since the news article was about JW and SY, I will post it here at Kangdan Cp thread.  If you would like to post it at JSY thread later, please feel free to do so.

Credit: JW Baidu

Chinese translation by minidadalove at JW Baidu (Original Source: Naver)

"2012 family drama, among all the Drama Awards, who would be winners?"

"Hardworking Award:  For the supporting cast actors and actresses, it is very common for them to star in different dramas simultaneously.  However, they were always not the main leads.   But this year, there were young, good looking stars, who starred in different dramas simultaneously. 

The two main leads, Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon, of KBS Drama, “Gaksital” are the ones.    Joo Won had finished “Ojakgyo Brothers” at the beginning of year, he then starred in “Gaksital”, and right afterward accepted “7th Level Servants”, which will be broadcasted on MBC, in January 2013.

Jin Se Yeon immediately starred in “Five Fingers”, after her roles in “Gaksital” and “My Daughter is Flower”.  Due to the extension of the drama (Gaksital), and the reasons for the removal of T-ara Eun Jung, with a controversial position, she has received the hardworking award."

English translation by amlogos at Soompi

Guest sunshine4ever

@amlogos_10 thank you so much, dearest..love ya..I reposted the news in all three threads and you got tagged, so you should know I posted them. I am so happy for both Joo Won and Se Yeon----their hardwork is paid off. Wishing them all the best this new year with some great dramas to come.

-edit-

Oh yeah, some pics I inserted in the news I reposted.

2hz5lwy.jpg6fmple.jpg2crxcli.jpg34fl1f7.jpg

2a7er8p.jpg

Guest SeYeonLovely

i wish i could see more videos of kangdan ...
this video i found in joo won's thread
enjoy everyone ^^ :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv2Pet890WU&feature=player_embedded

Archived