OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

sunshine4ever said: Micheru, I was thinking of screen capturing their Edwin Fall CF, but I love your capturing. Do you think you can capture the Fall CF too then? If you have time. If not I will be doing it. Thanks.

By the way, thanks for capturing this. I see two people that JW captured on his phone? *coughs* Is that his phone? No idea. Anyway, Joo Won could just ask for one picture without having to put on his phone. lol. But I guess with the phone you can carry the picture around? Maybe he likes that picture of himself.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since we are on the subject of Edwin fall BTS, here is official pictures of JooSY at the photo shoot. enjoy, my shippers! :-*
EDWIN FALL 2012 BEHIND-THE-SCENES PHOTOS (SET 1)
credit to cafe.daum.net/edwinvmd/edwin-f12-bts1.jpgedwin-f12-bts2.jpgedwin-f12-bts3.jpgi just noticed their funny expressions :Pedwin-f12-bts4.jpgedwin-f12-bts5.jpgedwin-f12-bts6.jpg

here is more BTS pictures of JooSY's fall campaign. enjoy, my shippers! :-*
EDWIN FALL 2012 BEHIND-THE-SCENES PHOTOS (SET 2)
credit to cafe.daum.net/edwinvmd/
did you noticed JW giving SY a hand? HOW GENTLEMANLY OF HIM! :xedwin-f12-bts7.jpg
this photo will never get old :x
edwin-f12-bts12.jpg
i think all of us have seen this one many timesedwin-f12-bts13.jpg
look at SY admiring JW :Pedwin-f12-bts16.jpg
this photo is new to meedwin-f12-bts17.jpg
if only JW's hand was around SY's waist... *sighs*edwin-f12-bts18.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, please take your time on the screen caps. I said I was going to do it when Bridal Mask was about to end, but I never came back to it nor did I have the time. Thanks for doing them. ^^

Guest Jessi15

I just saw something absolutely HILARIOUS on SY's twitter that at first, I couldn't believe in my eyes. It's cracking me up so much that tears were coming out of my eyes, now are you ready JooSey fans:

Joosey_fun.png

I really like to meet this jeong_hhoon, he or she does have a humorous, nasty streak to even think of something like this

세연누나! 맛점!하세요^ ^

Translated:-  Seyon sister! Matjeom! ^ ^ (I assume the last word mean Bon Apetite?! lol)

And SY's tweeted a reply:

아.....이거모야...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 잘 먹을게요..:)"

Translated:-  Oh ..... This Moya ... I I'll eat .. :) "  =)) 

I wonder if JW sees this, what thought is going through his mind???eh? And JW's fans... Aigo, I had better run and hide ...

Guest sunshine4ever

Jessi15 said:

I just saw something absolutely HILARIOUS on SY's twitter that at first, I couldn't believe in my eyes. It's cracking me up so much that tears were coming out of my eyes, now are you ready JooSey fans:

Joosey_fun.png

I really like to meet this jeong_hhoon, he or she does have a humorous, nasty streak to even think of something like this

세연누나! 맛점!하세요^ ^

Translated:-  Seyon sister! Matjeom! ^ ^ (I assume the last word mean Bon Apetite?! lol)

I wonder if JW sees this, what thought is going through his mind???eh? And JW's fans... Aigo, I had better run and hide ...

sunshine4ever said: Jessi15 said:

Joosey_fun.png

세연누나! 맛점!하세요^ ^

Guest Jessi15

sunshine4ever said: Jessi15 said:

세연누나! 맛점!하세요^ ^

Guest jooseyeon4ever

for the gender question: and also.. notice he said, Seyeon noona. so he must be a guy. well. at least a guy calls an older girl 'noona' 누나sorry if i'm wrong :) 
on facebook, the translation from mrdimples said that JW replied, "Do you have to be like this?"

Guest sunshine4ever

Just a heads up all, here is the link that we saw Edwin Fall good quality pics:
http://blog.naver.com/lsh190524/100166721580

Maybe the blogger might have the Winter version, too, in future? Want to keep an eye on it? I think it's the same blog that gave us the pics BTS with SY & JW eating lunch together.

Hi Ladies, so I noticed that that person Jeong_hhoon person was on SY's twitter a lot. He posted a lot of comments. I wonder what he was talking about? Must be an ardent fan of SY, no? Oh my.

Anyway, that was one hilarious picture that makes JW responded right away. JW responded minutes after SY posted something. So they were online at that same time together.

Tonight I'll try to dig out that picture of KT & MD hugging each other under the forest that JW's fan posted. I can't seem to find it anymore. What a pure coincidence since both of their fans seem to miss them being together.

@Jessi15, the original message actually says "SY Noona" so the person who posted this must be a boy. Haha. I don't know how younger he is compared to SY, but he is a boy because it said noona not unnie.

Just a heads up all, here is the link that we saw Edwin Fall good quality pics:

http://blog.naver.com/lsh190524/100166721580

Maybe the blogger might have the Winter version, too, in future? Want to keep an eye on it? I think it's the same blog that gave us the pics BTS with SY & JW eating lunch together.

Where is the picture of them eating lunch together???

i come back to this piece of goody? HOORAY! thank you for the tweets, my shippers! >:D<
it was quite a surprise to see JW retweeting SY because he never did it before. SY, on the other hand, retweeted some of his comments during "BM" days... but JW never responded back. so, it was definitely a nice shock to see him do it so openly. is it too much to hope that they were hanging out with each others, and decided to tweet around the same time? :P
i also have something nice to share with everyone. :D there may be a chance that JW and SY will model again for Edwin's spring campaign. i noticed that Edwin likes their celebrities to model for at least 3 seasons. so, here's hoping that will be true in JooSY's case as well. *fingers crossed*

now that we have refreshed our eyes with the video, here is my caps like i promised. ENJOY THE PRETTY, MY SHIPPERS! >:D<
EDWIN FALL 2012 BEHIND-THE-SCENES SCREEN CAPTURES (PART 1)
screen caps by me
a clearer version of the picture i posted some pages agoedwinf12-bts1.jpg
edwinf12-bts2.jpg
edwinf12-bts3.jpg
edwinf12-bts4.jpg
edwinf12-bts5.jpg
why couldn't SY get a chair as well? :Pedwinf12-bts6.jpg
we know you can see us, JW :Pedwinf12-bts7.jpg
glances and whispers in-between shots :xedwinf12-bts9.jpg
edwinf12-bts10.jpg
edwinf12-bts11.jpg
why couldn't we have an official picture of this pose?!edwinf12-bts12.jpg

prepare yourselves for more caps, my shippers! :D
EDWIN FALL 2012 BEHIND-THE SCENES SCREEN CAPTURES (PART 2)
screen caps by me
SY is listening to the photographer while JW is distracted by somethingedwinf12-bts13.jpg
now he looks up to hear what the photographer has to sayedwinf12-bts14.jpg
hahaha! look at SY's fish face! :P i am surprised JW didn't do it with her, too.edwinf12-bts15.jpg
more fish-face making from SY... while JW is being seriousedwinf12-bts16.jpg
if you guys notice in the actual video, it looked like she leaned a little more towards himedwinf12-bts17.jpg
this pose would make a nice photoedwinf12-bts18.jpg
SY flicking her hairedwinf12-bts19.jpg
my only comment is... i like this poseedwinf12-bts20.jpg
JW: "Look at that, SY!"SY: "What?"edwinf12-bts21.jpg
JW: "Nothing! Ha! I fooled you."edwinf12-bts22.jpg
*SY bursts out laughing*edwinf12-bts23.jpg

okay... last batch! :P
EDWIN FALL 2012 BEHIND-THE-SCENES SCREEN CAPTURES (PART 3)
screen caps by me
JW said something like SY is really not that pretty...edwinf12-bts24.jpg
which made SY's hairstylist give him the stinky eye :Pedwinf12-bts25.jpg
... but SY just smiled at himedwinf12-bts26.jpg
compare this cap with the one below... can you see that their eye contact changed? edwinf12-bts35.jpg
JW became all shy while SY looked so happy to be inches away from his face :xedwinf12-bts36.jpg
they looked amazing... what can i say?edwinf12-bts44.jpg
another attack of SY's fish face :Pedwinf12-bts45.jpg
awww! LOOK AT THEM! their smiles! their overall happiness! :x *faints from joy*edwinf12-bts46.jpg
their smiles, my shippers! :Dedwinf12-bts47.jpg
edwinf12-bts48.jpg
hahaha! JW! we can still see you, honey. :Pedwinf12-bts49.jpg
and... we're done!edwinf12-bts50.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, thanks so much for the captures. I love them. :)

Here is a mashed-up picture of JW & SY:

t0grb7.jpg

Credit to Qoo (is that her/his name?) as stamped on picture & thanks to m2l7tw for posting at JW Baidu.

hi guys.. I dun know where to post.. but just tot I shall comment here in JW-JSY thread :P .. I read abt sophiechoice n micheru's post in JSY thread regarding news of her real year of birth.. me being nosy, i did a quick search :) .. n now I can truly understand why both JW-JSY can be so comfortable w each other ;) .. because these 2 persons are indeed very compatible.. good match :x .. well, u see.. JW is a Libra, while JSY is an Aquarius = both are compatible signs n "these 2 personality can share a good friendship n relationship together" :) .. while according to the Chinese horoscope, JW is born in the year of rabbit n JSY is born in the year of dog (1994) = well, again both are also compatible signs.. "the rabbit and the dog have the potential to create a very strong, lasting bond.. they will find each other totally trustworthy and truly appreciate each other's persona".. Hahahaha.. n so i recall JW's many interviews previously.. n i can now understand.. why he kept saying abt JSY is very lovable n makes one very comfortable.. bcoz these 2 r just very compatible, hence comfortable n delightful w each other too :) .. awww, sweet n cute too :) .. well, hope they keep up d good friendship :x p/s: just my nosy analysis :D

Archived