OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

I saw this at Edwin's blog. I think this is the bag they give you when you purchase their clothes. SY in one side and JW on one side.

dwsz0p.jpg

credits to http://cafe.daum.net/edwinvmd/2F9n/345?docid=eB7v

sophiechoice said:micheru - i think the pics above is from their first Edwin photoshoot, my dear, from their Winter campaign, because i saw these photos when the winter edition came out in last july/august, and now i'm confuse

they looked so cute together but why this edition has less than the first edition oh well whatever, i'l just sit and enjoy the cuteness spread all over my gadget because of these two

really hope they'll have another CF together again

cutieloverz said:

ladies, have you seen JW's twitter? -whoever who showed that photo to him, I wanna kiss you...

:-*

@cutieloverz  Yes, I saw it too. Like you, I want to give him or her a big hug too, twitter @goldant160 , unless the other ladies don't know what this is about. Goldant1609 twitted a picture of KangDan hugging in the forest (after MD took off Gaksital's mask and realised it was KT!) with the message:

감기조심하세요~~~~~~!!에취!!!!!!이걸보시면

따뜻하실거예요~ Translated-

Be careful

not to catch a cold ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~! Bless you!!!

You see, that'll be warm

:x

That is so cute!!!! Now I wanna know JW's comment towards this post. I really wish they are voted as best couple. keke....Is there any chance for JSY to appear in 2nd1? Didn't Uee and him appear in other shows bcoz of their popularity? I'm wondering if that'll happen for Joosey!!!!

my shippers, EDWIN JUST RELEASED MORE OF SY'S WINTER CAMPAIGN PHOTOS! hopefully, Edwin will release JW's photos next... but most importantly, MORE JOOSY PICTURES PLEASE! :-*
credit to Edwin, via daum newsedwin-w12-jsy1.jpgedwin-w12-jsy2.jpgedwin-w12-jsy3.jpgedwin-w12-jsy4.jpgedwin-w12-jsy5.jpg^ she looks like a doll here, next to a giant cupcake :xedwin-w12-jsy6.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is a sweet and beautiful music video that has some Kangto and Mokdan's wedding captures:

credits to galaxyanh for making the mv @ Kites

I personally think the lyrics are so beautiful.

Guest Jessi15

sunshine4ever said: Here is a sweet and beautiful music video that has some Kangto and Mokdan's wedding captures:

credits to galaxyanh for making the mv @ Kites

I personally think the lyrics are so beautiful.

i think i have a heart attack. O_O *faints*
*someone pours water over me* okay... i am back! thank you so much for the video, Jessi! :-* i reposted the video in embedded form for everyone to see. i hope you don't mind, my dear.
credits to Soyeon0429

Guest Jessi15

@Micheru No, I don't mind.. sometimes it works for me and sometimes it won't ... YEAH ... I wish it could be a bit longer though so that we could see a bit more interactions between them. Well, it is a start right? lol

Can you post this in SY's thread as well, Micheru? Thanks.

Jessi15 said:

Micheru No, I don't mind.. sometimes it works for me and sometimes it won't ... YEAH ... I wish it could be a bit longer though so that we could see a bit more interactions between them. Well, it is a start right? lol

Can you post this in SY's thread as well, Micheru? Thanks.

Archived