OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mischa317

we heard you JW, loud and clear.

:x

http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/23/joo-won-on-singles-i-like-nice-bear-like-women/

Singles also asked Joo Won about his ideal type of woman. He picked “a bear-like nice woman” as his ideal type. He explained, “I just want someone who I feel comfortable and content when I’m with her. I don’t want to be all nervous and antsy with her even after getting married. Rather than playing games, I prefer being honest to each other.”

Guest sunshine4ever

sophiechoice said: @sunshine4ever - i could only managed to see the finale episodes scene from the MV's, and still cannot rewatched the finale episodes, not because i'm not accept it (i accept it as a part of a beautiful story, but still not like it though LOL) but its because i know i'm going into tears again, and i really dont want to crying :((
almost 2 months past and still il bitter abt it  :D

sunshine4ever said:
Everything about it was beautifully scripted. The way he reacted to her unwilling yet obediently (note that obedient here means "listen") with a nod. :) And then his crying was so touching to me. What she said to him made me cry so hard also. I love this scene very much now after a while for some reasons. Love the way they touched each other too. She touched his cheek and when she left him he pulled her in and brought her hand to touch his cheek and he was crying.

Guest sunshine4ever

Both Se Yeon and Joo Won look so awesome in their jeans for Edwin. They are great models and I think Edwin found the right models for their jeans!

whcr9k.jpgk2er2o.jpg

2yzep7k.jpg

pictures thanks to amlogos_10, DC, 써늬 @ 1막1장, m217tw, and minidadalove 

sophiechoice said:

it was yesterday events actually so it's still fresh from the oven relax girl, our shipper time will come,too, pray hard OK

*hugs @sophiechoice* my S, don't you worry, too. at first, i was sad that JW saw Uee again, but after watching fan cams of the event, i was fine again. he seems kind towards her, but there was a slight awkwardness between them. if there was any residual feelings between them, they are definitely gone. so, please cheer up, okay? :-* JW said it himself... he is comfortable around the girl he likes, and that is the vibe i got from Edwin's winter photo shoot. judging from the pictures we have so far, there was a lot of unrestrained touching between SY and him. :\"> we all should pray really hard for our JooSY to be reunited soon. i know they will be, because there is the KBS Drama Awards in December, but hopefully, JooSY will be together before then. :D

This makes me feel loads better!! I saw a little clip too and I don't think they like each other in that way n e more. And JW said he likes bear personality and said JSY has that. I am happy that they will be together in December, but it'll be really cool if they can do an event before then or appear on a variety show!

Guest septmoon16

Moving forth gals:

Finally! Someone on his side! I loved Mok Dan's promise to Kang To in this scene. She finally sees his heart and the damaged soul beneath the mask, both of Officer Sato AND Gaksital. Instead of the rejection he fears, she takes his hand firmly, and swears to always be by his side. :x

bridalmaskpromise.jpg

No one does the head cradling like Kang To. Makes you feel like a third wheel just watching them.

bridalmaskgaksitalmustlive.jpg

Everything about this moment I love. The secrecy, the fear, the forbidden. Heartwrenching and sooooooooo beautifully shot.

bridalmaskfacegoodbyeday.jpg
Kang To and Mok Dan are what I would call a 'warm' couple. Their love is entrenched in the feeling of home, of protectiveness and of comfort. Passion and spark is great, but after battling the world - nothing beats the warmth of the hearth.

bridalmaskwheneverimalone.jpg

Guest septmoon16

amlogos_10 said:

Wow....thanks again, steptmoon, for the recaps of KT and MD's most memorable love scenes (to me at least)^^

I think I was more captivated by their hugging and hands-holding scenes than their kissing scenes (well....with the exception what I saw in the bts clips of their first kiss scene).

Somehow, their hand-holdings and huggings conveyed more of their love and longing for each other, to me, than their kissing scenes.  Plus those scenes were really beautifully shot....so my heart was completely melted when I watched them....

:\">

@septmoon16 - i love what you said abt those Kangdan memorable scenes :x  i never good with words, but you got me in the heart, your words exactly what i wanna say abt their love :)
i love esp this lines "Kang To and Mok Dan are what I would call a 'warm' couple. Their love is entrenched in the feeling of home, of protectiveness and of comfort. Passion and spark is great, but after battling the world - nothing beats the warmth of the hearth."
Kangdan is surely each other HOME :x

@micheru @redvelvet87 - *group hugs* :)

Guest septmoon16

sophiechoice said: @septmoon16 - i love what you said abt those Kangdan memorable scenes :x  i never good with words, but you got me in the heart, your words exactly what i wanna say abt their love :)
i love esp this lines "Kang To and Mok Dan are what I would call a 'warm' couple. Their love is entrenched in the feeling of home, of protectiveness and of comfort. Passion and spark is great, but after battling the world - nothing beats the warmth of the hearth."
Kangdan is surely each other HOME :x

@micheru @redvelvet87 - *group hugs* :)

mischa317 said:

http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/23/joo-won-on-singles-i-like-nice-bear-like-women/

Singles also asked Joo Won about his ideal type of woman. He picked “a bear-like nice woman” as his ideal type. He explained, “I just want someone who I feel comfortable and content when I’m with her. I don’t want to be all nervous and antsy with her even after getting married. Rather than playing games, I prefer being honest to each other.”

Guest septmoon16

Micheru said:

mischa317 said:

Guest septmoon16

these two are truly each other's pillars. the world around them may be in chaos, yet with a look, a gesture, a stolen moment - they manage to communicate all their love and dreams for a better tomorrow.

bridalmaskeveningshadows.jpg

how great is it when the hero realizes and acknowledge that his strength comes from the woman by his side?
seeing this scene, makes me realize how far they've come and grown to trust one another. the way kang to instinctively turned to shield mok dan from news of damsari's death, literally acting as buffer between her and death... iits such a small moment, but incredibly poignant. 

bridalmaskbestrong.jpg
seeing this hurts. just thinking that in the future after a hard battle, there will be no one there waiting anxiously for his return, no one there to tend to his wounds, no one to confide in. because no matter how strong kang to is as a hero, he really needs mok dan's warmth to keep him grounded. :(

bridalmasklettheskyfall.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Micheru said:

mischa317 said:

Archived