OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest septmoon16

their mutual heartbreak - i really love that she discovers Lee Kang To is Young Master BEFORE knowing that they're both Gaksital. Just makes for an awesome dynamic.

bridalmaskyoungmaster_zpsd18eb38a.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

@sophiechoice, I think I'm the few minority who now watched the last scene of Mok Dan and Kang To again and loved it. The script was beautiful and their reactions were awesome. :) Thanks for posting the music video. Although I have seen it before I still think it is awesome.

Guest septmoon16

i think this was the scene that really gutted me. her gentleness towards tending his wound, and gawd he way he looks at her and brush away the tears... Beautiful.

bridalmaskfaceilongfor_zps8019e2fe.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

So we do not have SY & JW together *sighs* but enjoy the posters of the two at the store.

2dllzqa.jpg

2l9s8xv.jpg

nod8x2.jpg

Look at how many people were in line!

2aalctz.jpg

credits to kibumbie @ JW Baidu

@sunshine4ever - i could only managed to see the finale episodes scene from the MV's, and still cannot rewatched the finale episodes, not because i'm not accept it (i accept it as a part of a beautiful story, but still not like it though LOL) but its because i know i'm going into tears again, and i really dont want to crying :((
almost 2 months past and still il bitter abt it  :D

Just saw a picture where JW and Uee went to deliver snacks at Sungkyunkwan University. They were holding hands!! Don't tell me that was recent, but it looka recent. Ohhh... Why couldn't it have been JW & JSY?? :(( And I thought he picked her over Uee, so why hold hands??? Nothing against Uee, but I can only support our Joosey cp!

accckkkk fainting from excited :D thank you very much much @amlogos_10 for the stand board pictures....

oh i loveeee the 2nd pic, KangDan sure love holding hand in BM right, and now they carry that habit to real life kekekekekk  they looked sooo cute :x and their expression show that now they are in the level of very comfy toward each other and i'm 99% sure that they maintain their friendship and they still keep in touch  :D oh a fangirl can dream 'rite ;)

I sure hope they keep in touch. Did they send twitter msgs to each other recently?? Any way someone can translate if they did?

Archived