OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

redvelvet87 said:

Beautiful MV. Miss Kangdan so much!!! Thanks for creating this thread. I visit it everyday and was finally able to create an account.

welcome, my dear! :-h so... you are one of the lurkers, i see... hahaha. :P i am very happy you created an account just because of 'KangDan.' thank you for dedicating your very 1st post here. i hope to see you around.

Thank you! I love reading all the comments from Joosey fans. Glad I'm not the only one.

Guest sunshine4ever

amlogos_10 said:

Thank you, cutieloverz, for posting the picture.....I will give you a big hug^^

I so wish to buy this CF catalog.  But I read that you will have to buy their clothes in order to get the catalog....sigh.....   :-w

Guest sunshine4ever

amlogos_10 said:

Yes, I think so.  It seems like Edwin is only available in Korea.  I don't even think they have online shopping for overseas customers.....if they have online shopping for overseas customers, I would have bought even just T-shirt already, only to get their catalog.....sigh.....   :-S

Micheru said: OH MY GOSH... i think i have died and gone to heaven. WHAT IS THIS?! O_O it is too early in the morning for me to have FEELINGS. *cries tears of happiness* by the way... can i just say that i LOVE the touching already? the fall catalog didn't have enough, in my opinion. this picture gives me hope. excuse me while i go cry again. *comes back after a while* thank you, dear cutieloverz, for posting the pictures here. :-*

Guest sunshine4ever

@amlogos_10, thank you! :)

Here is the picture. I fixed it a bit so it doesn't look like it's taken from a camera. But I think cut off a bit of SY's hair, so maybe I'll fix it later.

fnajja.jpg

The picture above makes me thought of this picture I captured before in ep. 23. This is Kangto's hand holding Mokdan's:

oqgef9.jpg

he really doesn't want to let her go with this kind of holding.

Guest mischa317

It's been a while since I've been lurking in this thread. Kudos to you guys for your efforts in bringing lots of infos and photos in this thread. Hope somebody can post in this thread the pics of their standees for Edwin. There was a lot of skinship between this cute couple :)

Guest Jessi15

OMG!!! we have new pictures. Thanks to @septmoon16, @sunshine4ever & @amlogos_10  for posting. They are super super CUTE beyond words >333

amlogos, the picture must have been taken at the new CF?  I really can't wait for catalogue and the bts. Because it is for Winter catalogue, we may not see it until end of November or December aissh... in the meantime it will be just pure torturing, the way these pictures are coming out in dribs and drabs.

Look at WHERE their hands ARE!!!!!... What is this with their hand gestures?? I have never been more happy and blissfully excited to see two people's chemistry just oozing simply from hands touching/holding. JSY seems to like that posing position on the right the best and yet, JW is supposed to be her sunbae   :))  I really like their bear bear t-shirts., is this supposed to be a coincidence 'winks' hmm...

Since I haven't got any new pictures to contribute but I have some old bts ones of our beloved  JSY/Mok Dan. The funny thing with this picture is it was taken at the scene where Kang To confronted Mok Dan about his real identity, that he is her Young Master whom she has been looking and longing for. It was supposed to be a sad scene but this still picture showed the opposite hehe...

Mokdan3_zps619e605b.jpg

And here where she was running in the field away from the police station with Seon-hwa:

Mokdan14_zps48c6598f.jpg

Guest mischa317

Thanks @amlogos_10 for the pics. Getting more excited for the official photos and bts :) :\">

Thanks @sophiechoice for the welcome.hope I can drop by more often :)

Archived