OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, apparently, i had too much free time and didn't know what to do. instead of doing something productive, i decided to capture a bunch of screen caps of my beloved JooSY's interaction in "BM" episode 1 BTS. i hope my shippers like the dissection of each cap. :-*
screen caps by me
JW practically grabbed SY in a hug after the director yelled 'cut'... he was afraid of hurting her too muchbme1-bts1.jpg
SY patted his lower back, saying everything is all rightbme1-bts2.jpg^ LOVE this cap! :x
SY wanted to make sure JW was okay, so she reached up and rubbed his arm, saying sorrybme1-bts3.jpg
after the director yelled 'cut', SY ran over to make sure JW was okay againbme1-bts4.jpg
SY once again rubbed JW's arm to comfort him :xbme1-bts5.jpg
SY dusted off the vegetables that she threw at JW once a take is overbme1-bts6.jpg
JW's hat fell off, so SY took the chance to pat his headbme1-bts7.jpg
she also gently took off stuffs from his hair :xbme1-bts8.jpg

Guest jooseyeon4ever

Micheru said: welcome savrina! i hope you will continue to love KangDan, and support JooSeyeon. please come back anytime you want.
@fiankassim, my dear! i would love it if SY can be on '1N2D'. think of all the cute interactions that would happen between them. JW's fellow members would tease him over his shyness around SY. thank you so much for dedicating your 1st post here. you're always welcome in this thread, so please come as much as you like.
thank you amlogos_10 and sunshine4ever for posting those updates here. you two are the best. :-*
oh my gosh, @jooseyeon4ever, i love you! like that Savage Garden's song, 'I knew i loved you before i met you.' it is very true in this situation because your screen name just speaks to me. with your name, i feel like you should be thread opener, not me. thank you for the interview link. you are always welcome here, so please come back as often as you like.
@sunshine4ever, sure, you can put all the links on the 2nd post. i hope you don't mind.
@amlogos_10, i swear whenever you post, it is very important and insightful. you make each post counts. thank you for sharing that piece of information with everyone. i don't know how big and popular Edwin is in South Korea, but it is actually my first time hearing of the brand.

Guest jooseyeon4ever

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this interview yet, but i don't recall having seen it, so here's an interview from Jin Seyeon 

If Joo Won and Joo Ji Hoon stand in front of you, who will you choose?

(Without hesitation) JSY: Joo Won Oppa! Although I am very apologetic towards Ji Hoon oppa, but I am very close to Joo Won, feel comfortable. While we were filming Bridal Mask, we resonate in many areas. Joo Won Oppa likes girls who are straightforward and without thinking too much. Although I am young, but I’m mature, I also have a frank nature, so we could get close easily and film together very well. Ah, I am very sorry. Of course, Ji Hoon oppa is also very handsome but still there’s a bit of awkwardness and embarrassment. So, I still feel Joo Won Oppa is better.

Link to the full interview: 

http://1n2d-season2.tumblr.com/post/32023314300/interview-jin-se-yeon-feels-joo-won-is-better-than

Guest savrina

@jooseyeon4everthank you for the interview , i really like her replieand it's true we can see easly that she was very comfortable with JW and they were very close while filming BM they cared a lot about each other , and it's so lovely

Guest sunshine4ever

jooseyeon4ever said: I'm not sure if anyone has posted this interview yet, but i don't recall having seen it, so here's an interview from Jin Seyeon 

If Joo Won and Joo Ji Hoon stand in front of you, who will you choose?

(Without hesitation) JSY: Joo Won Oppa! Although I am very apologetic towards Ji Hoon oppa, but I am very close to Joo Won, feel comfortable. While we were filming Bridal Mask, we resonate in many areas. Joo Won Oppa likes girls who are straightforward and without thinking too much. Although I am young, but I’m mature, I also have a frank nature, so we could get close easily and film together very well. Ah, I am very sorry. Of course, Ji Hoon oppa is also very handsome but still there’s a bit of awkwardness and embarrassment. So, I still feel Joo Won Oppa is better.

Link to the full interview: 

http://1n2d-season2.tumblr.com/post/32023314300/interview-jin-se-yeon-feels-joo-won-is-better-than

Guest sunshine4ever

pics of JW & SY's Edwin Winter (BTS with staff) from the blog that Micheru posted...not sure if there is a difference between the two pics, but oh, well, just wanted to post anyway..
29m0le0.jpg

154ykib.jpg

15cm58w.jpg

I cannot wait to see this. Amlogos also gave us some news about this Edwin event also, right? Where JW & SY had lunch together.

credits to http://blog.naver.com/lsh190524/100169331022

ah... @preebie, this is a Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon related thread. please edit your post to include information about them.
EDIT: i notice that you went to 28 different threads to post the SAME thing, so i am going to flag your post as spam.

OH MY GOSH... i think i have died and gone to heaven. WHAT IS THIS?! O_O it is too early in the morning for me to have FEELINGS. *cries tears of happiness* by the way... can i just say that i LOVE the touching already? the fall catalog didn't have enough, in my opinion. this picture gives me hope. excuse me while i go cry again. *comes back after a while* thank you, dear cutieloverz, for posting the pictures here. :-*

Archived