[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MCSarangYEH

My IMY feels :) I wish there are more BTS pics && videos with other casts like young HJW and LSY plus KHJ aka HB and Areum or with those gangnam police esp detective Hyung and Eun Joo.. I want to see all of them behind the scenes if it's possible..

Guest mylovelyspace

Poor me. Such a nice drama but I have just known today.

Now watching ep7, do not know the ending yet but still feeling sorry for Harry. He is so nice.

Guest mylovelyspace

That's ok @mylovelyspace. There is no word of late for something good. Missing You is the best drama for me. I did rewatching it 3 times. I love it so much. Never feel bored for watching it, especially the chemistry of YEH and PYC. :x

Thanks, I am watching ep14.

Btw, who is YEH and PYC, sorry maybe I was tried to watch so fast - 2 days and 14ep.

Guest mylovelyspace

lilipoetry said: @mylovelyspace, I mean YEH is Yoon Eun Hye as Lee Soo Yeon/Zoe Lou, PYC is Park Yoochun as Han Jung Wo, They are the main leads.
Wow, for 2 days, 14 episodes :)
btw, I love episode 13. hehehehe ;))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Episode 9, about 11-12 minutes in, does anyone know the name of the background track? It plays as soon as Harry starts talking after JW arrests Zoe. Does it exist anywhere because I downloaded the OST (one of them) and it's not there.

• 1 month later...
Guest suncine445

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140606 Park Yoochun ‘Missing You’ fanmeeting in Japan, “Hallyu star in dramas with the most influence” June 5, 2014 · rilanna

06710309.jpg~original

JYJ member, singer and actor Park Yoochun will hold a fanmeeting for MBC drama ‘Missing You’ in Japan in July.

On June 6, according to Park Yoochun’s management company C-JeS Entertainment: “Park Yoochun will have ‘Missing You’ drama fanmeeting in Yokohama Arena in Japan on July 9″.

An official said, “Aired in Korea last year, Park Yoochun’s drama ‘Missing You’ received great popularity in Japan at the time. Especially the love toward Park Yoochun undertaking the role of Han Jungwoo is hot –airing ‘Park Yoochun’s special making video’ and etc. on a local cable channel even now over a year after ending–, his heat has not cooled and it was decided for a drama fanmeeting.”

The official added, “Among local officials, they pin Yoochun as the Hallyu star in dramas with the most influence in Japan, they did not hesitate,” and, “In particular winning 2nd place in the male actor category in ‘Japan’s Hallyu’s 10th Anniversary Awards’ last October, and although his Japanese activities are nonexistent lately, it still proves his hot popularity in Japan. Furthermore the heat toward the character has not cooled with the drama ending over a year ago, and it is a very unprecedented case holding even a drama fanmeeting”.

Meanwhile, Park Yoochun is expected to be found in Japan after his solo fanmeetings in Guangzhou, China on June 14, and in Shanghai on June 29.

Sources: TV Daily + Sports Hankooki
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

Archived