Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJG

[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

https://www.facebook.com/pmp.entertainment

1001606_640464022650680_1675980078_n.jpg

TAIWAN DVD notice

http://pmp-entertainment.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1386

想你 I MISS YOU (DVD)

想你 I MISS YOU (DVD)» Product Information

Title 題目

想你 I MISS YOU(DVD)

Language :

Korean/Mandarin

Subtitle(s) :

Chinese/Malay/English

Format :

NTSC

No. of disc :

5pcs

Episode (s) :

21 episodes

Artist :

樸有天Micky Yoochun /尹恩惠Yoon Eun-hye/俞承豪Yoo Seung-ho/

張美仁Jang Mi-ne

Selling Price :

TBC

Release Date :

TBC

Region Code :

All Region

Genre :

愛情Romance

Stock Code :

TBC

Barcode :

TBC

Synopsis:

A story of romance involving a long-lost sweetheart who causes heartache and infinite sadness. There is no way for them to be together even for a fleeting moment. A story of how four young adults come to the realization that their feelings of longing are actually feelings of love.  

[info] "I Miss You" will air this summer on Greek TV (channel tv100and also via OTEtv or webtv) 
cr JYJinEurope

can someone please help compile the list of countries that have aired or will air I Miss You?

[NEWS] 130709 ‘Real Men’, Go to the 27th Infantry Division 'Let's Win'... Meet with Yoo Seung Ho

68133298.jpg
[OSEN=reporter Pyo Jae Min] The team from MBC's variety show 'Real Men' chose the 27th Infantry Division 'Let's Win' as their 5th training unit.
Someone close from the broadcast said on the afternoon of (July) 9th : " 'Real Men' 's members will film at their 5th unit at the end of this month. The production crew chose the most recent 27th Infantry Division 'Let's Win' search party as the training unit."
The 27th Infantry Division 'Let's Win' is where are staying the 21 years old young citizens who didn't postpone their military service as well as the actor Yoo Seung Ho, who volunteered for military service. Because of this, the meeting between 'Real Men' and Yoo Seung Ho is being anticipated.
However, the meeting between the members of 'Real Men' and Yoo Seung Ho is uncertain. The person close to the broadcast explained : "Yoo Seung Ho is at the recruit training center and the members of 'Real Men' will receive their training at the search party. We're still unsure whether they will be able to meet Yoo Seung Ho.
Meanwhile, the image of 'Real Men' members who are currently training at the Blue Dragon Brigade (2nd Marine Division) is spreading. 'Real Men' is filmed at the end of each month during 4 nights and 5 five days, and the story of one unit is broadcasted during approximately 4 weeks.
This program, with the purpose of showing the real army, shows the experience of famous people exactly as it is, and is currently being 1st place in the ratings for programs airing at that time. Kim Soo Ro, Seo Kyung Shik, Jang Hyuk, Ryu SooYeong, Sam Hammington, Son Ji Yeong and ZE:A's Park Hyung Shik are currently appearing in the program.
Source: NaverTranslated: AlexShared: YSHbiased

DJG, I'm from the Philippines. I Miss You ratings in the Philippines were good. It landed number 1 in its timeslot that time. While it did not surpass the ratings of Coffee Prince which was very popular in our country, I Miss You was still considered a success. Many Filipinos, including me, had already watched I Miss You in the internet even before it was shown in our local TV so this really matters in the rating game. I hope this help answer your inquiry somehow.

@curiousyeh thank you for the information. Nice to see MY doing well in so many countries.

photo.php?fbid=640464022650680&set=a.359http://www.pmp-entertainment.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1422

» 想你 I MISS YOU (DVD)

想你 I MISS YOU (DVD)» Product Information

Title 題目

想你 I MISS YOU (DVD)

Language :

Korean/Mandarin

Subtitle(s) :

Chinese/Malay/English

Format :

NTSC

No. of disc :

5pcs

Episode (s) :

21 Episodes

Artist :

朴有天Micky Yoochun (JYJ)/ 尹恩惠Yoon Eun-hye/俞承豪Yoo Seung-ho/

張美仁Jang Mi-ne

Selling Price :

RM99.90

Release Date :

17-07-2013

Region Code :

All Region

Genre :

爱情Romance/喜劇Comedy

Stock Code :

PMP-D3291

Barcode :

47591 3291 0010

Will they ever release DVD with BTS? [-( :-w
tumblr_mg9tyzVhw21qlo18xo1_500.png

class="postitle" 130725 Yoochun Voted as Best Kisser in High Cut “Romantic and Sexy, the 5 Kiss Kings of Drama” July 25, 2013 by kisschunnie

A different kind of dynamic,
Park Yoochun

Assessment of lips:
Pouty and luscious sexy lips (a.k.a oil-smeared eomuk style). In the colour of cherry that makes beauty models run away in tears.

Coup de grace:
The careful approach of his lips before kissing in attempt at being mil-dang (T/N: word used is 밀당, a concept difficult to explain using a word, basically the push and pull power play in a relationship, google to understand more. In this case, it’s saying that his kisses appear demure but are actually passionate). Also, closing of his eyes that ‘highlights his long eyelashes’.

As compared to other actors, his remarkable lips are much more dynamic in kiss scenes. Telling from the exceptionally realistic kiss scene in both ‘Rooftop Prince’ and ‘I Miss You’, after both party’s lips touches, the romantic suction (!) and adjoinment with the other party’s lips while it moves in rhythm. His lower lip is more aggressive than his upper lip. From the simple bird kiss (T/N: something like a peck), to the hamburger kiss (T/N: when the other party’s lip is held between the upper and lower lips), and even the phase of adjusting to the regulation of saliva in deep kiss is perfect. His earnest eyes and expressions heightens the fluttering of hearts. A magical skill that makes even the die-hard fans who hates his skinship with other females continue to watch. Just like how he outwardly expressed before that he feels ‘very sweet and happy’ in kiss scenes, he is the actor best at creating sweet kisses.

Source: High Cut + DC PYC

Trans by maettugi

Shared by: 6002sky

https://6002sky.wordpress.com/2013/07/25/yoochun-voted-as-best-kisser-in-high-cut-romantic-and-sexy-the-5-kiss-kings-of-drama/

Hi there, can someone tell me where can I find the soundtrack to miss you? I found a few of the songs but not all tracks. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "Miss Missing You...may have to re watch again...hahaha... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] Excerpts from “The JYJ” Magazine Vol. 2: Yuchun talks about Song Ok Suk & Oh Jung SeJuly 31, 2013 · rilanna

70.jpg

Park Yuchun talks about Song Ok Suk:

Yuchun:
Song Ok Suk, whom he once called “sweetheart” (or “girlfriend”). The 2 of them that look like a pair of real mother-and-son said they did share the feelings of being mother and son.
“She is really like a mother. The filming studio was very cold, she was worried that I’d catch a cold and she took good care of me. She does not usually send text messages but she would send a long one to cheer me on, and also tell me about my acting; I am really very grateful to her. I ordered down jackets from Canada and gave her one like couple wear. She said she liked it very much as it was just like receiving a present from her real son, so I was even happier.”

Park Yuchun talks about Oh Jung Se:

aboutohjungse.jpgYuchun:
Now it’s about Oh Jung Se. Yuchun praised him highly for his ‘famous acting skills’.
“Thanks to Jung Se hyung, I felt very happy filming in the police station and I could also express well the frivolous and naughty acting. Now we still keep in touch. Every time I see Jung Se hyung, I would think, ‘He is really an actor.’ Of course he is also a good person. Although he is an actor, he is very honest and frank. I want to be as frank as Jung Se hyung! Ah! I also thought I must film a ‘buddy movie’ with him.”

Praises for Oh Jung Se are continuous exclamations. Although he normally does not go for VIP movie previews, he went for the preview of ‘Men’s Manual’ in which Oh Jung Se was the lead actor.
“If I want to watch a movie, I will watch it when it is out in the cinemas, but for Jung Se hyung, I went (for the preview). While watching, I kept thinking, “Jung Se hyung is really the best, so that is how it is acted out?!” this kind of thoughts, and I unconsciously clapped. Really learned a lot from Jung Se hyung.

Source: DC PYC GallKor-Chi translations by: Sally_2002Chi-Eng translations by: ChristieShared by: JYJ3