[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sw8yeh

Hello. just reposting it from YEH Thread as requested :D

they're super promoting IMY,entitling as the Highly Anticipated Korean Drama of 2012, in tv now that it'll have its pilot episode next week.. Saw it on variety show (host wearing the famous cloth clip), news, and trailer/promo vids in almost every commercial breaks (that is when I was watching at night :) hehe ).. smiling ear to ear every time I hear : "Starring the Korea's Premiere Actress Yoon Eun Hye..." :x my friends and my bro who saw the trailer had the impression that IMY seem to be a great drama (yeah of course, it made me cry a bucket of tears! and nervous whenever that scary sound plays o_o but at the same time, smile like an idiot with those WooYeon's cute scenes :"/> ..). Their reaction to the female lead: "Ohh. Wow. She's pretty" :-j I want to respond that Yeh unnie is more than pretty, she's beautiful inside and out, she is fabulous, gorgeous, kindhearted .. And yaa I might run out of adj. to describe her.. lol. so happy that her drama is doing great overseas and unnie's getting people's attention again with her beauty and superb acting.. :D

goodnight & happy weekend :)

Guest mayzie10

Reposting this from YEH thread.
Here's the clip from Showtime promoting Missing You (it's in low resolution though)https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=411321058967242

Just want to share this.  =) I went to my close friend's College Graduation Thanksgiving today so some of my high school friends were there. We were chatting and I can't remember how the conversation went but suddenly one of my friends said she'll be watching Missing You this monday. I was surprised but quick to say that I have a copy of all the episodes subbed in English and I'll give her a copy. They know I'm an avid fan of Kdrama but I said my only bias is YEH. And told them she's the one from Princess Hours and My Fair Lady so they said "aah, that's why she looks familiar." My two other girl friends also said they wanna watch it. Waaah! I was sooo happy hearing that from them.  Looking forward to Monday's pilot episode!
In addition to what sw8yeh said, ABS-CBN is really promoting Missing You. It has been mentioned in various variety shows (Showtime) and talk shows (SIR and The Buzz), even in a segment of news (TV Patrol) shown in the evening.

Guest berlianlove

just finished watching IMY. The drama really heartbreaking and have so much tear. Glad finally HJW and LSY can be together after all tragedy happen to them.

Hi Guys

thanks for the pic corona911

guys dont forget to vote Yoochun Eunhye and Seungho for baeksang award..

i think it can use for android but i am not sure either.

guys please support our cast for baeksang award :-)

thanks

Guest santaiah178

Yoon Eun Hye shows off her perfectly plump lips in orange lipstick for 'MAC'
20130420_YoonEunHye.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye continued to highlight her perfectly plump lips with ‘MAC‘s new orange makeup collection for spring!

Yoon Eun Hye opted for a bold look with her orange lipstick and being the fashion icon that she is, it seems women across Korea will also follow this colorful lipstick trend.

Yoon Eun Hye shared, “The orange shade is one color that I like to wear in my everyday life. Although I’m not the type to wear a lot of makeup, whenever I put on orange lipstick when going out, it feels like my look instantly changes. This is a color that will especially suit the skin tone of Korean women.”

Check out the BTS footage from her photo shoot with ‘Elle‘ below!

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/yoon-eun-hye-shows-off-her-perfectly-plump-lips-in-orange-lipstick-for-mac

Guest corona911

130422MBC 유천 YuChun 드라마 속 최고 순정남 보고싶다

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aloXY6ZC_V4

Guest sw8yeh

class="title" id="page-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; clear: right; line-height: 1; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Missing You featured in Phil Star (Philippine daily newspaper)

class="title" id="page-title" style="font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; clear: right; line-height: 1; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Missing You premieres tonight (The Philippine Star) Updated April 22, 2013 - 12:00ament7u.jpg
here is the article (article contains the same as what avidneri1003 posted) :
http://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2013/04/22/933443/missing-you-premieres-tonight

cr: kapamilya novelas FB
edit: photo credit to https://www.facebook.com/JYJPilipinas
31029_360181867415800_295805429_n.jpg

Guest yellowumbrella

Im so excited!!! Missing you is airing again here in the Phil in the next few minutes! Hahahhahahahaha rewatching this again!

Guest MCSarangYEH

okay I'm calm I'm calm, it's Missing You time here in the Philippines, It's the first time that I will be watching YEH's and PYC's dubbed korean drama, I think I will endure not hearing HJW's and LSY's name from now on keke cheers everyone, don't forget to bring a towel(yes the one we use when we take our bath :P ) for your tears, I have mine here, ready and it's more than enough for me :D :D :D

Guest corona911

Park Yoo Chun Participates in Donation of 3,000 Audiobooks for the Blind

2013-04-22 17:06  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
Park Yoo Chun participated in a very special ceremony, where he helped donate 3,000 audiobooks.

37335493.jpg

On April 18, Standard Charter Bank held a publication party for the ‘Good Library Project Season 2.’ During this celebration, a total of 3,000 audiobooks, created by ordinary citizens, were donated to the Korea Society for the Welfare of the Visually Handicapped.

49059587.jpg

Richard Hill, the CEO of Standard Charter Bank, stated that with the ‘Good Library Project,’ he was greatly inspired by the contributions made by the nation in donating their time and talent.

The books will be available at all schools for the blind nationwide, as well as online.

Photo Credit: Standard Charter Bank
http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=34481

Guest sw8yeh

Missing You trends nationwide in twitter Philippines. It's on the 7th spot :D wah, so happy it gained lot of support :*

edit:
24646_269004893236884_2147450040_n.jpg
cr. MissingYouPH FB

Guest yoonyoo

Aw! You guys are rewatching it on TV. I'm rewatching online lol. So envious! I like to watch it on big screen TV too!

Happy watching everyone!:) :-bd

Archived