[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH MY GODMy favourite child actor: Yeo Jin Goo&My favourite actor: Park YoochinIn the same friggin drama *dead*I cannot wait to see Yoochun ah~ act as a detective. Very different from his other roles which varies from an upright-intellectual scholar to a King who travels to the future. He is always, always improving and damn am I so proud of him.Now, who is going to be the leading lady that would capture his heart?
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 1.8333em; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; "[Eng Sub] 20120926 Park Yoochun casting confirmation in I Miss You 박유천 ユチョン

Guest krizz_teenah

WOW. new yoochun drama?! imma watch! LOL.

sohyun and yoochun? ROOFTOP PRINCE? LOL.

sohyun and jingoo? MOON EMBRACES THE SUN? NICE.

AHH! can't wait. sadly my yejin-unni declined the offer :(

Guest babyfaceyoochun

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "
#보고싶다  [스포] 2012  09 26  진구, 소현  촬영중   CR DC Drama Gall 

OH my god..it is my lucky year!!! 2 chunnie drama..wowwwwww..can;t wait for Nov…. I soooo wanna find out who will b the leading lady…. CHUNNIE stole my heart in SKKS…MR…n even more in RTP…. NOV..Bring it on!!!! :) :) :) 

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[summary] Jang Mi In Ae, joins "I Miss You".. Portrays 'Nam Eunjoo' who holds a torch for Park Yoochun

20120927161028943_59_20120927161111.jpg& 
Management company expressed on 27th, "Jang Mi In Ae is confirmed to be casted in MBC Wed-Thurs drama 'I Miss You' and will be officially involved in drama preparation."

In the drama, Nam Eunjoo is the artist of an online detective manhwa and although she is filled with a sense of justice and chivalry, she is a women with adorable charm in front of Han Jungwoo whom she holds a torch for. It is expected that she will exhibit a sincere and frank charm.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=106&oid=014&aid=0002731720

Trans by maettugi
Via 暖日呀呀

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Jang Mi In Ae Cast as Girl Who Has Crush on Park Yoo Chun for ′I Miss You′

Jang Mi In Ae has been cast for the upcoming MBC drama I Miss You, which gathered attention for starring such big stars as Yeo Jin Gu, Kim So Hyun and Park Yoo Chun.90761741.jpgI Miss You will be about the love story between a boy and a girl who carry the pain from their first loves.

Jang Mi In Ae will become Nam Eun Joo, a clumsy mystery webtoon artist who has a hot temper yet wants to be a cute girl in front of her crush, Han Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun).

An official said, "Through Nam Eun Joo, a hot-tempered girl who becomes a quiet lamb in the face of love, Jang Mi In Ae will be able to show off a new set of charms."

Scriptwriter Moon Hee Jung and director Lee Jae Dong are expected to put together a masterpiece romance. I Miss Youwill air following Arang and the Magistrate′s conclusion in November.

Photo credit: SL Company translation: enewsworld

Archived