[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

MCSarangYEH said: My IMY feels :) I wish there are more BTS pics && videos with other casts like young HJW and LSY plus KHJ aka HB and Areum or with those gangnam police esp detective Hyung and Eun Joo.. I want to see all of them behind the scenes if it's possible..

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MCSarangYEH

itemprop="name" style="font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"I'm a proud noona/unnie and bogoer :D :D :D itemprop="name" style="font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"  itemprop="name" style="font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"If The Fault in Our Stars were a K-drama

by Vivi on Tue, Jun 10, 2014

The_Fault_in_our_stars_poster.png 10 Comments 8575 Views 1127Shares 1.1k Like   +1 45 Tweet

Teen romance The Fault in Our Stars topped the weekend box office, which is no surprise given the popularity of the original novel by John Green. That means it's time to imagine how it might look as a K-drama! Given the popularity of tragic K-drama melodramas, this story is an excellent example of a plot that would work well as an adapted K-drama. K-dramas have many cancer stories involving adults, but teen shows tend to be more upbeat and cheerful. The Fault in Our Stars would be a great chance to adapt a serious teen story. In our imaginary casting, here's who we would choose for this show:

Hazel: Kim So Hyun

Hazel_Fault_in_our_stars.png   +1

I'm a firm believer that teen shows should cast people who actually look young enough to be teenagers (Sorry Heirs, but nobody believed that Lee Min Ho was still in high school). Kim So Hyun is only 15 right now, but she already has an impressive drama background that includes playing the younger versions of Lee Bo Young, Kim Min Seo, and Yoon Eun Hye. She could pull from the sarcasm of her character in I Hear Your Voice and the emotion of her character in I Miss You to produce Hazel's complexity.

Augustus: Yeo Jin Goo

Fault_in_our_stars_Augustus_Yeo_Jin_Goo.   +1

16-year-old Yeo Jin Goo has costarred with Kim So Hyun twice: first in The Moon that Embraces the Sun, and then in I Miss You. In the latter drama, the chemistry between these two leads proved that they were more than ready to move out of "child actor" roles and into the starring spotlight. Besides, even though he's young, he already knows how to capture the charisma and passion necessary for this sweeping romance:

Full article and credit here: http://www.dramafever.com/news/if-the-fault-in-our-stars-were-a-k-drama/

• 4 weeks later...

class="entry-title"[COMPILATION OF TWEETS] 140709 Park Yuchun’s Drama Event – ‘Missing You’ Fanmeeting July 9, 2014 · rilanna

• Given at the entrance [via @Jen_BabyLove] BsF52LsCAAAKHXB.jpg~originalBsF52gTCQAATAIw.jpg~original
  • [cr. @smile0051] BsF7QcOCEAA6fHD.jpg~original
  • [cr. @Sky5chjes1Love] BsF8VuTCQAAbubx.jpg~original
  • Playing IMY clip [via @Jen_BabyLove]
  • Yellow flowers [from DATV, KNTV, & NBC (big TV channels in Japan)] | お花も黄色! [via @Jen_BabyLove] BsF_SYQCcAEj3Su.jpg~originalBsF_T0WCYAIjU7I.jpg~original
  • [cr. @liramicky]

• ] BsF_duhCQAAyACC.jpg~original
  • Yuchun starting |유천 시작~~~~^^ [via @3smile_jyj] BsGAp2HCEAEo_bS.jpg~originalBsGArvrCcAAw1aQ.jpg~original
  • project-planning for Yuchun | 유천 기획~~~>ㅁ<)/ [via @3smile_jyj] BsGBmGNCIAEz4Lh.jpg~originalBsGBl_ZCIAAFcIC.jpg~originalBsGBmACCYAEKysV.jpg~original
  • 古家さんとバナーの練習! [via @rinmomo0604] BsGBQYYCcAEgH6l.jpg~original
  • [cr. @xiahfuji] BsGUWlRCYAAnsfY.jpg~originalBsGUbLaCEAAvvVJ.jpg~originalBsGUimSCAAAivJA.jpg~original
  • MC came out to trach us surprise act for Yuchun. Not started. Going to be fun seeing his expression! Yes we are using that yellow paper [via @Jen_BabyLove]
  • YC appeared! 유천 등장! RT @lovemickysmile6: ユチョンがセンター席の通路から登場! [via @Sheenathe6004]
  • Yuchun appeared from the pathway of the center seats RT @lovemickysmile6 [via @yochwennie]
  • OMG he looks Gorgeous [via @Jen_BabyLove]
  • [cr. @Jeje0309] BsGDDmxCUAAlHtV.jpg~original
  • 飛んでる! [via @JJ_Naaa] BsGDBrtCUAEOV0D.jpg~original
  • [cr. 119with6002]

• ] 56939442jw1ei6ukap6u2j20h00moq5l.jpg~ori56939442jw1ei6v8vf576j20h00mo76z.jpg~ori
  • Singing Magic Castle RT @Sky5chjes1Love [via @yochwennie]
  • [cr. @nozuchan] BsGEIPrCMAALknI.jpg~original
  • きゃー♡ [via @JJ_Naaa] BsGDhV4CcAAba-P.jpg~original
  • 空飛ぶユチョンさん
  • めっちゃ笑顔❤️❤️ [via @luv_khj] BsGDumbCcAAEqzZ.jpg~original
  • Yuchun is shy and chewing his lips | ユチョン照れてます。くちびる噛んでる [via @babyskymicky]
  • The yellow paper even is successful! | 黄色い紙をあげるイベント大成功ヽ(;▽;)ノ [RT @lovemickysmile6 via @yochwennie]
  • Showing scenes chosen by fans | ファンが選ぶ名場面集 [RT @lovemickysmile6 via @yochwennie]
  • NG because the yellow umbrella shook a lot [RT @lovemickysmile6 via @yochwennie]
  • Due to the cold winter, there were NGs because the umbrella shook when the wind blew [RT @JJ_Naaa via @yochwennie]
  • 楽しそう^^ [via @nozuchan] BsGG4k2CYAAZ1gM.jpg~original
  • Yuchun said he wanted to wrap a muffler around her (Suyeon?) [RT @babyskymicky via @yochwennie]
  • wow yellow ocean [RT bakubaku via @Sheenathe6004] BsGG9mBCQAArSBJ.jpg~original
  • YC said he practised Japanese all the way when he was going to Japan. He wondered if his Japanese will be ok during the FM. He was nervous [via @yochwennie]
  • Yesterday, YC came to JP after 1y n 3months and worried and was nervous whether he could do the FM in Japanese [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • Showing kissing scenes
    YC said he felt embarrassed during the kissing scenes
    YC was grinning when he was shy [RT @lovemickysmile6 via @yochwennie]
  • Best remains in memory while filming IMY: Cold because it’s winter and having NGs because the umbrella shook [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • Audience screamed when they were showing the kissing scene [RT Sky5chjes1Love via @yochwennie]
  • Yuchun’s face turned red! [RT @lovemickysmile6 via @yochwennie]
  • When kiss scene was showed, yoochun said he didn’t do the kiss scene well, and his face turned red. [via @SIXZEROZEROTWO]
  • Since it’s been 1 year and 3 months he came to Japan, YC practiced his Japanese last night [RT @babyskymickyvia @Sheenathe6004]
  • YC said JJ’s kissing scene was better.
    YC said he used toothpaste before the kissing scene
    When YC hears “CUT!” during the kissing scene he wondered if he had done well or if he should have done more [RT @lovemickysmile6 via @yochwennie]
  • Before kissing scenes, YC brushes his teeth and thinks about wanting the filming done quickly [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • YC said he slept in the toilet when he got so drunk. His head was painful and it felt like it was turned 96degrees upside down. [via @yochwennie]
  • Have you never been drunk? He does, when he got back, he slept in the toilet; he’s the type where his head hurts. He can’t drink 96% of spirit? [via @hellyryther]
  • Manager A: Because YC doesn’t get drunk, he remembers other’s mistakes. Once, they drank 15 bottles of whisky in 2 hours at 6 [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • From Manager A, ‘He’s such a heavy drinker,he won’t get drunk no matter how much he drinks. in 2 hrs, 6 ppl finished 15 bottles of whiskey [via @hellyryther]
  • Charge of sleepyhead prince;from Manegar-san. Whatever it is,he does not wake up. Unless you wake him up in a bizarre/weird way, he won’t wake up. YC-I wake up lately. Usually mom would wake me up saying, ‘let’s go to school’ [via @hellyryther]
  • He practiced showing his sleeping face. He showed how he sleeps in the car;using his shoulder as the pillow and sleeps [via @hellyryther]
  • YC said he prefers sweet coffee rather than the bitter one. [RT @babyskymicky via @yochwennie]
  • He likes Milkiss and squid-peanuts. Compared to bitter coffee, he likes sweet coffee. [via @hellyryther]
  • MC-First solo event, how do you feel? YC-A bit shy.
    YC is nervous and he bit his lips a lot. [RT @babyskymicky via @hellyryther]
  • YC-It’s been 15 months long since he had activity in Japan Yesterday when he arrived, I worried about myself in Japanese. So yesterday I started to practice Japanese again since I haven’t been using it [via @hellyryther]
  • He’s shy during kiss scenes. After talking about kissing scenes, the camera focused on his lips. [via @hellyryther]
  • MC-You seem to taste the kiss slowly? YC-I’m not good at kissing, I don’t know how am I supposed to improve..Compared to me, Jaejoong’s kiss scenes are better, he seems like a DO-S (sadistic/one who controls the kiss). I brush my teeth before kiss scenes.
    After ‘CUT!’,I’d wonder is it ok? Should I do more? [via @hellyryther]
  • YC does not really eat sweet chocolate [RT @Sky5chjes1Love via @yochwennie]
  • Manager B: Anyways, he doesn’t get up even if you wake him up. YC: that was then, i get up well these days. [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • YC likes Milkiss (Kr beverage), peanut squid cookies, strawberry smoothie [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • Beer and squid peanuts is good too.. Noon its milkiss, at night it’s beer. He likes strawberry smoothie,since he doesn’t eat chocolate,strawberry is just nice. [via @hellyryther]
  • YC drinks Milkiss drink during the day time and beer at night. [via @yochwennie]
  • Manager said YC has “X-ray vision.” He can detect when someone is lying. [via @yochwennie]
  • YC doesn’t eat much chocolate [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • Even if he needs to run 200km to eat grilled fish, he would do so. [RT @Sky5chjes1Love via @yochwennie]
  • When he wants to eat sth, he goes to eat it no matter how long it takes to travel [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • Charge of a calm bonehead. When there’s something he want to eat, he’d go no matter how long it takes to get to the place. YC-Once I decided to do it,I’d do it.
    Whatever he wants to eat, he’d go.The other day,in SK, he traveled 200km to have grilled fish. When he got back,’Today’s tiring..’ [via @hellyryther]
  • From Manager san;Charge of being able to see through people- He has a sharp eye which could see through a person. He could see if a person is honest or not. He’s the type who’d know how to match with the surroundings. [via @hellyryther]
  • YC doesn’t like chocolate because it’s too sweet but if it’s sweet like strawberry smoothie level, it’s OK [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • Cos YC doesn’t get drunk no matter how much he drinks but he will make others embarrassed when they’re drunk – Manager said
    Because he doesn’t get drunk, he can remember every detail of others’ drunken embarrassments [via @yochwennie]
  • Recently, he went to eat broiled fish at around 200 km of distance, when he came back he said he was a bit tired [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • 5 fans were chosen to play as Suyeon; will act as Suyeon in some drama scenes
  • First acting scene for the chosen fan: Clipping bangs with clothespin [RT @lovemickysmile6 via @yochwennie]
  • Punishment-Becoming SooYeon! To reenact scenes with Yoochun. The first 5 people selected will have to reenact the scene of putting the clothes pin.
    YC-You have such a perfect forehead. Mine is a bit wider though..XD [via @hellyryther]
  • Scenes w fans as SY: 1. scene where JW puts clothespin on SY’s bang. YC used pink clothespin. [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • Yuchun embraced the fan’s shoulder when they took a photo [via @yochwennie]
  • Second scene to act out: Becoming friends at the slide (playground) [RT @babyskymicky via @yochwennie]
  • Second act out scene: At the slide where Jungwoo says “찾았다” Chajatta! [RT @lovemickysmile6 via @yochwennie]
  • Reenacting, Scene 2: JW finds SY under the slide and says “Found you! Let’s be friends, Lee Suyeon!” [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • 3rd act out scene: Staring at each other under the yellow umbrella [RT @lovemickysmile6 via @yochwennie]
  • Reenacting, Scene 3: Walking with Jungwoo while holding the umbrella [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • 4th act out scene: Wrapping the red scarf around the neck
    While putting on the scarf, YC said “You might catch a cold.” [RT @babyskymicky via @yochwennie]
  • Reenacting, scene 4: JW wraps SY with the red muffler. YC wrapped himself first then put off & wrapped fan “you will have a cold” [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • 5th act out scene Deleting memory [RT @babyskymicky via @yochwennie]
  • Reenacting, scene 5: SWAAAH~~~ “bad memories, all erased!” [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • They also reenacted the scenes from-I found you (under the slides), let’s be friends; looking into each others eyes under the same shared umbrella; putting the red muffler. YC took the red muffler and said, ‘You’ll catch cold,’ and coiled the muffler O_O Last was the hand gesture of that magic words ‘Suwa~’ [via @hellyryther]
  • When it’s over, YC said “Byebi- (Bye Bye Baby) to fans who were leaving down the stage [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • Yuchun is having a break to change [RT @babyskymicky + @lovemickysmile6 via @yochwennie]
  • Before going to a short break, YC said, Byebiii~ [via @hellyryther]
  • Part 1 ended. YC went out to get prepared for Part 2. Showing drama Making-off [RT @Gemini_0604 via @Sheenathe6004]
  • Second part soon [via @Jen_BabyLove]
  • YC came back wearing a checkered red jacket, “Ohisashiburi desu~” [via @hellyryther]
  • YC changed into black pants and red jacket! [RT @JJ_Naaa via @yochwennie]
  • After changing his clothes, yoochun went to stage and said long time no see. [via @SIXZEROZEROTWO]
  • Question time for Yuchun [RT @ Sky5chjes1Love via @yochwennie]
  • Question: Can you continuously wait for someone for 14 years?
    Yuchun answered “NO” [RT @lovemickysmile6 via @yochwennie]
  • Yuchun said yes a guy should do the waiting. Not for 14 yrs like in IMY but he will want to be the one waiting for the girl it’s a man’s job [via @Jen_BabyLove]
  • Question: Can a guy and girl stay purely as friends? YC said no [RT @babyskymicky via @yochwennie]
  • Q: Can there be only friendship between a man and a woman?
    YC: It is not likely possible for me personally.. Ah.. they can’t be [RT @Gemini_0604 via rilanna of JYJ3]
  • Does true friendship exists btw a guy and girl? In other words, can members of opp sex be just friends?
    Yuchun: NO
    [via @Jen_BabyLove]
  • Question: If a girl is late for lunch, should the guy wait? YC said yes. [via @yochwennie]
  • Junsu has a video message for Yuchun IN JAPANESE
    Next video message is from JJ [RT @Sky5chjes1Love via @yochwennie]
  • JJ’s message was very long and Yuchun said, “Long!” [RT @JJ_Naaa via @yochwennie]
  • Soulmate!!Jaejoong is giving his message now…and it’s long~~~ XD
    JJ-Everyone,congratulations~I couldn’t go to Japan lately, so I’m sad..
    YC-So looong! But it’s so Jaejoong-like
    JJ-Please give a lot of support to our Yoochun’s. Jaa, again, somewhere, sometime, with whoever, let’s meet up! *laugh* [via @hellyryther]
  • [cr. @JYJ3men_love] BsHFmIICIAA5sXk.jpg~originalBsHF-4WCYAAbBrJ.jpg~original
  • Jejung’s VTR | VTRのジェジュン [via @Rinmaze] GtQYw.jpg~original
  • [cr. @luv_khj] BsGhFBMCQAERx8w.jpg~original
  • Q: Can you kiss in front of your mom like one of the ‘Missing You’ scene?
    YC: I absolutely cannot
    If I’m married, I might have to in front of my children; but I won’t in front of my mom [RT @Gemini_0604 via rilanna of JYJ3]
  • Asked if he can kiss his GF or wife in front of his Mom like in IMY, he said NO. But he wanta to kiss his wife in front of their kids [via @Jen_BabyLove]
  • YC said it has been 8-9 years since his debut in Japan [via @yochwennie]
  • YC: I was moved/touched and cried when I stood on stage
    I was really glad to have debut in Japan, too
    I want to be active in Japan, I like you and I even like Japan
    It’s been 10 years that’ve passed and I want to continue going on
    I’m happy to meet you as a singer, in dramas, as JYJ, passed TVXQ [RT @Gemini_0604 via rilanna of JYJ3]
  • Yuchun said being able to debut in Japan in 2004 as.DBSK, then becoming JYJ and now do dramas, he’s very lucky
    Yuchun wants to continue activities in Japan [via @Jen_BabyLove]
  • To be honest with you, thank you for today first of all
    I’m new to doing an event alone in Japan and I can have spoken well in Japanese
    Before next year comes, I’ll surely be back here in Japan as one of 3 people!!
    I promise you
    I’ll surely be back as three in Japan, wait for me/us till then [RT @Gemini_0604 via rilanna of JYJ3]
  • YC singing An Empty Space For You now [RT @Sky5chjes1Love via @yochwennie]
  • YC promised that JYJ will go to Japan before next year! [RT @Sky5chjes1Love via @yochwennie]
  • Fans screaming “ENCORE!” [RT @Sky5chjes1Love via @yochwennie]
  • Yuchun shooting signed balls while moving around in a tram [RT @lovemickysmile6via @yochwennie]
  • [cr. @JYJ3men_love] BsHDbonCcAALXXq.jpg~originalBsHDlIaCUAAvIG_.jpg~original
  • Heart-shaped paper planes falling from above [RT @lovemickysmile6via @yochwennie]
  • Before end of the year, he promised that the 3 of them will come to Japan [cr. @mikiko6002 via @hellyryther]

-Yes or No corner-

1-Can you wait for a girl who is separated from you for 14 years?
YC-From what how old? No, because if from now on, I’ll be in my 40s and coz I don’t have that experience..I don’t think I can..Impossible (muri muri)
Even if you’re in love with her?
Impossible (Muri)..on the other hand, isn’t that scary?

2-Liking a person who already has a lover…
YC-Falling in love? Yes. Since it’s a matter of the heart, you can’t stop it. But you can’t say it out loud..if her lover is someone I don’t know, I’d probably try to get her. If Jaejoong likes my girl…impossible. No.

3-Is there a true friendship between men and women?
YC-Personally, no. If I choose yes..what kind? it’s not the relationship I share with all of you,right? So,personally, no.

4-Among the actress you’ve worked with so far, have you seriously liked her?
YC-Until now, no. Personally no but if I don’t like the person, it’s hard to portray it so..Half-half.

5-A detective’s job is to wait. Do man waits?
YC-Yes. But for 14 years, it’s impossible. Guys should be the one waiting, and I would like to wait (for her). If you wait, the feeling would increase.

6-Could you kiss in front of your mother?
YC-No. But I would like to kiss in front of my kids when I’m married. But in front of my mother is impossible. Because I’ve never done it.
Do you want to do it?
That’s not nice to want to do it, but I’d like to do it, depending on the feeling of my partner.

End of Yes or No

[via @hellyryther]

Live tweets and pictures credits: @Jen_BabyLove + @smile0051 + @Sky5chjes1Love + @3smile_jyj + @rinmomo0604 + @Sheenathe6004 + @lovemickysmile6 + @yochwennie + @Jeje0309 + @JJ_Naaa + @luv_khj + @babyskymicky + @nozuchan + @SIXZEROZEROTWO + @hellyryther + @xiahfuji + 119with6002 + @JYJ3men_love
Shared by: JYJ3

class="titleNews"JYJ Park Yoo Chun Successfully Ends Japanese Fan Meeting by Gathering 15,000

2014.07.10 11:15 Newsen Jung Ji Won Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun successfully wrapped up his fan meeting in Japan.

C-JeS Entertainment announced on July 10, “Park Yoo Chun successfully ended the fan meeting for drama I Miss You on July 9 in Yokohama Arena. The event, which had a five to one ticket competition, was carried out for three hours, receiving enthusiastic response from Park Yoo Chun’s Japanese fans.”

Park Yoo Chun appeared from behind the audience by riding in on a gondola, receiving passionate cheers from 15,000 fans. Stepping up to the stage by singing drama I Miss You’s theme song Magic Castle, Park Yoo Chun was welcomed by the fan who all held up yellow papers that read ‘Yoo Chun, we missed you!’

JYJ Park Yoo Chun Successfully Ends Japanese Fan Meeting by Gathering 15,000

After thanking the fans for their passionate welcome, Park Yoo Chun shared stories behind filming I Miss You and during a corner called ‘Park Yoo Chun is this kind of person’ he shared more about himself with the fans.

Fans were also selected by raffles to act out five best scenes from I Miss You. After acting out the various scenes that ‘Han Jung Woo’ showed in the drama, such as ‘looking at each other under an umbrella,’ or ‘casting spell to erase memories you want to forget,’ Park Yoo Chun also presented signed DVD and CDs to the fans who didn’t get a chance to be on the stage with him.

Park Yoo Chun also spent time revealing his dating style by comparing himself to ‘Han Jung Woo,’ and later on a surprise video message by JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong and Kim Junsu was played, proving their friendship.

Park Yoo Chun said, “I was almost brought to tears as soon as I stepped up on the stage. I was nervous since it is my first time meeting the fans in Japan alone and I was worried that my Japanese is not good enough but I am happy to have spent such a great time.”

Park Yoo Chun wrapped up the fan meeting by singing drama Miss Ripley’s OST The Empty Space for You and one of his favorite songs Leaning on You. When the fans requested for an encore song, he sang his self-composed song Walking With Her in Spring, concluding the three hour fan meeting.

Meanwhile, having completed his fan meeting in Japan, Park Yoo Chun will be preparing to release JYJ’s second full length album at the end of July.

Photo credit: C-JeS Entertainment

mwave

Magic Castle

Empty Space for You

Leaning on You

from teddy0205A

Video message from Junsu and Jaejoong
from Rinmaze

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: Park YuChun...Japanese FanMeeting (I Miss You) http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/07/park-yuchunjapanese-fanmeeting-i-miss.html?spref=tw

Embedded image permalink

CJeS

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

guess this a bit late in watching this drama...in fact 3 years late....but for you guys that have yet to do so, just would like to share that both of the young actress & actor, ie. Kim So-hyun as young Soo-yeon and Yeo Jin-goo as young Jung-woo really gave an impressive performance that made characters come to alive...hope they will receive much accolades in their future roles...  ^_^

overall, this is the most beautiful 'crying theme' drama among all the 100 plus K-dramas that i have watched where all lead and supporting actress & actors were able to shed tears naturally without any signs of putting up a show...highly recommended...:cold_sweat:  

Archived