[Drama 2013] IRIS II 아이리스 II

apqaria

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aemi said: jhylaquino said:

apqaria

said:

@jhylaquino, yes we have seen about the news of KTH co directing this drama to handle the action scenes as he has some experience in this. You can read more about this in the article @samzz posted in the previous page.

You all may already know that producers have mentioned in a news report before that they are in talk with KBS to air this drama. And today news came out today that KBS is now in discussions to air either "IRIS 2" or "That Winter, The Wind Blows" (which confirmed casting Jo In-sung and Song Hye-gyo) after "Jeon Woo Chi" which will follow "Nice Guy".

I am confused now if KBS is going to air this drama at all or they decided to air but the decision is in the air date. Hope we can hear good news about the drama securing airing date and broadcaster 

[-O<

@rintintintin and @Sobayaki, welcome here :) great to see more people are waiting for this drama.
@jhylaquino, that would be really ironic if ever happens. I know the KTH offered that role but I think she turned it down. And actually LDH was also rumored to play the leading role in "Secret Lover". So, even if not with KTH in "Secret Lover" it will still be ironic to compete with a drama you offered a role in :))
And as you and @aemi said, The story of the drama is the most important. The IRIS world and the cast may drag the audience to check the drama but the story is the one which make them keep watching it. So, we all hope for a good and interesting scenario.
Still no much news but we know that LDH is already taking stunt lessons now as she posted before her workout pictures and also posted this message saying she is suffering muscles pain and for the first time mentioning explicitly her participation in the drama :)
LDH: "Everyone with the family before the Mid-Autumn Festival this? Happy Moon Festival! ! ! I went to the the stunt school learning an action movie, and now because of muscle pain alone to rest at home T^T Oh, I would hurry up with new works and we meet. IRIS 2 Come on! LOVE U! ! !"
I also discovered this FB fan page for our couple :))
Jang Hyuk & Lee Da Hae (Chuno & The Robber)
And till we get to see them and all our awsome cast together I post individual pictures from their latest public appearance. Don't they look great :x
704343_0_500773_34558.jpg1348729463_393304.jpg

apqaria said: @rintintintin and @Sobayaki, welcome here :) great to see more people are waiting for this drama.
@jhylaquino, that would be really ironic if ever happens. I know the KTH offered that role but I think she turned it down. And actually LDH was also rumored to play the leading role in "Secret Lover". So, even if not with KTH in "Secret Lover" it will still be ironic to compete with a drama you offered a role in :))
And as you and @aemi said, The story of the drama is the most important. The IRIS world and the cast may drag the audience to check the drama but the story is the one which make them keep watching it. So, we all hope for a good and interesting scenario.
Still no much news but we know that LDH is already taking stunt lessons now as she posted before her workout pictures and also posted this message saying she is suffering muscles pain and for the first time mentioning explicitly her participation in the drama :)
LDH: "Everyone with the family before the Mid-Autumn Festival this? Happy Moon Festival! ! ! I went to the the stunt school learning an action movie, and now because of muscle pain alone to rest at home T^T Oh, I would hurry up with new works and we meet. IRIS 2 Come on! LOVE U! ! !"
I also discovered this FB fan page for our couple :))
Jang Hyuk & Lee Da Hae (Chuno & The Robber)
And till we get to see them and all our awsome cast together I post individual pictures from their latest public appearance. Don't they look great :x

I love Lee Da Hae and the fact that she's playing the female lead but what I don't like is that she's too skinny.  From the character description I picture her to be tough and fierce.  Somehow I'm hoping she gain a little weight and muscle for this role.  Anyway, I'm a little behind on the news but I don't see anything about Daniel Henney yet.  Is he still confirming for a role?

@jhylaquino, I am actually if LDH and JH are going to keep tis look for the drama or not. For LDH, Actually I hope not. but I like JH look. And I think I like that short hair on OYS and will be good for her role :)

@elizabeth, actually LDH now gained some weight compared to sometime ago :)) (during Miss Ripley) but I understand your concern, we always want her to gain weight. And regarding the drama, she surely need to show that tough side of herself but I think it relates more to showing her character and physical strength regardless of her actual weight is. So, it is her challenge to convince us with her portraying of the role which is surely a huge image change for her and i am really looking forward to see what she is going to do.

Actually I'm waiting when LDH gonna take this character, tada!! And here we go~ :D

When I saw LDH in My Girl, she did once to be a secret agent (although it was a dream in that drama) and she looks amazing!!

Don't worry, I know LDH will give all her best to this role :D

Guest xopo17

i am okay with lee da hae as a lead actress, i am enjoying her acting in my girl, miss ripley, robber, and chuno.

as i know LDH and jang hyuk is best friend on and off screen, so no wonder if jang hyuk asking request to the production staff to include LDH as his team in this drama. if that will make jang hyuk in a very good acting, so LDH is okay for me. as long as that will make jang hyuk comfortable when took the shooting process.

and i hope jang hyuk and LDH as a couple in the end of iris2 (if they want to make love storyline between LDH and JH ) and i hope jang hyuk will not dead like in chuno slave hunter where jang hyuk is dead and LDH with oh ji ho in end of episode. :(( still taruma of the death of lee dae gil ( a.k.a jang hyuk in chuno). i want jang hyuk still alive in end of episode of iris2 :)

also i love chemistry between LDH and Jang Hyuk

i am so waiting of premier iris 2  :) bring it on jang hyuk oppa :x  :D

I actually kind of want KTH and LBH back, but I'm not hating on the new casts for IRIS2. I haven't touched a kdrama since, but gonna keep out for this. I won't anticipate too much though. I don't want to get disappointed haha. And I totally love the LDH/JH couple, especially after watching Chuno and how unsatisfying that was for me. Hopefully, IRIS2 does not end like its prequel. I think I about went shocked and kept saying wtf for five minutes after the credit rolled. Let them have a happy ending too after what LDH/JH put me through in Chuno...

Guest xopo17

jhylaquino said: @apqaria - yeah,... short hair gives a strong look for her  :\">
@Jen. & @xopo17 - and also,.. it must not end up like IRIS where LBH died...unexpectedly... :)

@xopo17:  probably,..another sequel if that happens,..~~~but...people will get tired watching IRIS series if the writer will make it that way :)) . . .

anyways,..as long as my bias won't die, i'll watch this till the end. ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest rintintintin

Wait so it means that they will portray the character of LBH and KTH there? I hope that the drama will be good just like Iris 1. :)

@karenliez, Yes that scene from My Girl was so hilarious and it gives us hint of how she can be a sexy spy, LOOL :)) but surely taking a the role here in "IRIS 2" is totally a different story :) 
I am sure she will do her best which is nothing new about her who is so dedicated and determined in any thing she is doing but it is interesting to see her in this totally different role from her image so, I hope she pull it off and amazes me :x
@rintintintin, No JH and LDH are not portraying the same characters :) they are different characters with different storylines but in continuation of the first part.
I think we all agree even before the drama starts that we want to see a happy ending for our couple which make us get over the sad ending of both Chuno and IRIS :)
And although I take it for granted but it is really strange for me that I didn't see any news mentioning about an actual love line between their characters in the drama !!!!

news on Daniel Henny, still no confirmation about him joining this drama, but the latest news, it said he will join (not sure if the report is the curent one or just from lazy reporter just putting more spice on the news.)

http://www.oneasianworld.com/2012/daniel-henney-heading-over-to-hawaii-five-o-for-november-sweeps/

Daniel Henney Heading Over To “Hawaii Five-O” For November Sweeps

phoenix-internl-mag.jpg

Good news! Daniel Henney is set to make a guest appearance on Hawaii Five-0 next month, according to TV Guide. Henney will play Michael Noshimuri, the brother of Adam (Ian Anthony Dale), who was just released from Pelican Bay Penitentiary where he served 15 years.

Henney starred on CBS’s Three Rivers with Hawaii Five-O star Alex O’Loughlin.

Btw, Daniel will star in the upcoming sequel IRIS 2. No word yet if Lee Da Hae and Jang Hyuk have signed on. I’m seriously hoping JH will say yes. I’ll definitely keep you posted.

(photo: phoenix international facebook)

Guest rintintintin

apqaria said:@rintintintin, No JH and LDH are not portraying the same characters :) they are different characters with different storylines but in continuation of the first part.
I think we all agree even before the drama starts that we want to see a happy ending for our couple which make us get over the sad ending of both Chuno and IRIS :)
And although I take it for granted but it is really strange for me that I didn't see any news mentioning about an actual love line between their characters in the drama !!!!

@samzz, @rintintintin, I really hope this news is true and we get some confirmation soon about DH. And about KSY, still no news about her participation.
@memoryofchild, thanks a lot for the new poster. You always amaze me with your creativity :x
@karenliez, hehehe :) no this is fan poster by our talented LDH fan lidongxu/memoryofchild. The production team will really have hard time to give us a great official poster that competes with his posters :))

Archived