[Drama 2013] IRIS II 아이리스 II

apqaria

This is awesome!!!!
I love Daniel Henny and Lee Da Hae!!! Well, if only Dennis O' Neil could be cast too :)!!! He's such a babe since Sweet Spy. Ok, I'm looking forward to this drama!!!!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Iris 2" to be Directed by Pyo Min-soo

photo257296.jpg

Director Pyo Min-soo is going to take control of "IRIS 2".

Pyo created the dramas, "Lie""Full House", "Worlds Within" and others, earning himself the Baek Sang Grand Prize, Rookie Prize, the best drama chosen by the year 2000 media reporters, the best program chosen by viewers and more. He has been impressing people with his unique imagery and emotions so far but this time will take on the task of a spy action blockbuster drama.

"IRIS 2" was an issue just for the cast alone with Lee Da-haeJang HyeokKim Young-cheolOh Yeon-sooKim Seung-wooKim Min-jong and others. It is expected that Pyo's communication skills and sot charisma will emphasize the casts' appeal even more. His unique way of production should abundantly bring out the emotions of the actors and actresses and enlarge the scale even further.

"IRIS 2" will approach the viewing population with manly scales but with emotional appeal on the women too.

"IRIS 2" will start making in October and air sometime early in the year 2013.

Source : Sportsworld via HanCinema

@samzz, Thanks for the article. It is good to know all these info about the directors.
@Nana544, I think if Dennis was going to join we will have a 2 problems. First, I know lots (including me) get confused between him and Daniel already :). Second, we will have too much hotness on our screens distracting us from the drama itself :))
Some more news today confirming Kara's Kang Jiyoung to cast in the drama with MBLAQ's LJ who was already confirmed before. I am not sure now if B2ST‘s Doojoon will join as well or not as he is the only one of the three idols mentioned before who is not yet confirmed. 
But the most important thing in this news is that they finally told us about the writer. It is going to be "Jo Kyu Won" the same writer for the first season. Should I feel good about this? I am not sure but I think it is understandable and logical for him to be the one who complete the story and the close the open story lines. class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; "KARA’s Kang Jiyoung and MBLAQ’s Lee Jun cast in Iris 2

September 24, 2012 | Korea.com | dkrogers

2012092417521158754_1.jpg

KARA’s Kang Jiyoung and MBLAQ’s Lee Jun were recently cast in the TV series Iris 2.

On September 24, the production company for the series said that they cast Kang and Lee in their series. Kang and Lee will play the roles of guards named Song Chae Won and Yoon Si Hyuk from NSS VIP Guard Team.

Kang debuted as an actress through the TV series Rainbow Rose, which aired in Japan until last June. The series Iris 2 will be the first Korean series for her.

Lee was recognized as an actor through the movie Ninja Assassin and KBS’s series Jungle Fish and Sent From Heaven.

The Iris 2 previously cast Jang Hyuk, Lee Da Hae, Kim Young Chul, Oh Yeon Soo, Kim Seung Woo, Kim Min Jong, and Daniel Henney in. Producer Pyo Min Soo, who produced TV series Full House and The World That They Live In, and writer Jo Kyu Won, who wrote plots for TV series Iris and Poseidon, will work together for the Iris 2.

The series will start shooting in October to capture the audience with their bigger scale, elaborate plot, and deeper emotions. It will air in the first half of 2013.

Source: Starnews

I saw a funny comment in allkpop about the casts Iris 2 include JH n LDH

" LDH n JH a couple again? They really must have some chemistry to explain why they are acting with each other so often! If I was JH's wife I would be a little bit jealous, lol"

Cr : Lili Eve @Allkpok

So funnyy~ :)

I'd like to show some support here to my favorite couple of all time, Jang Hyuk and Lee Dahae. I know some people may have an issue about their collaboration again and again, but I'll never get tired of watching them acting together. 
The only concern that I have is: Have they really signed the contracts to play Iris 2 or is this still some roars the production company produce themselves? Need to see some official news from the actors agencies to confirm!

@hkana, I read good reviews and LJ acting so, hope he and KJ will do good here :)
@miky88, I also pray that the story will be good [-O< , that is the most important element in any drama (crossing fingers) 
@qwenli
, LOOOL :)) I think the possibility for Hyuk to be captured by his enemies in this drama and be prisoner again are still there :)
@Hahatk, like you I didn't get enough of those two yet and I am looking to see them acting together once again :x and I am also not sure why we didn't get any news from their agencies confirming their appearance !! although LDH agent posted on her website about her casting in the drama and telling fans to look forward to it.
@im_cum, it seems lots of people are in love with KMJ oppa :) I love his smile so much and although I didn't see any of his works before but I am looking forward to watch him in this. 
@memoryofchild, lidongxu you are really amazing and a real artist. LOVE the new posters. They are making me more excited about this :x but Daniel Henney and KSY who you included in the second poster may not end up appearing in the drama as we didn't hear any confirmation about them till now :(
No new news about the drama yet but here is the news videos of the casting:

What makes me happy about the cast that we know most of them know each other beforehand and are really good friends which makes me looking forward to see the BTS of this drama :)
We know already LDH worked with JH 2 times before and they are a great friends in real life :x
6c2368d749160478928ba&690
Also LDH worked with KSW in "Miss Ripley" and they were so funny together off screen :)
h7gvxwtmj:iphone
And also lately LDH showed us her friendship with KMJ oppa :)
6c2368d7jw1dw9818jlt3j.jpgCredit: LDH twitter and Weibo

@jhylaquino, yes we have seen about the news of KTH co directing this drama to handle the action scenes as he has some experience in this. You can read more about this in the article @samzz posted in the previous page.
You all may already know that producers have mentioned in a news report before that they are in talk with KBS to air this drama. And today news came out today that KBS is now in discussions to air either "IRIS 2" or "That Winter, The Wind Blows" (which confirmed casting Jo In-sung and Song Hye-gyo) after "Jeon Woo Chi" which will follow "Nice Guy".
I am confused now if KBS is going to air this drama at all or they decided to air but the decision is in the air date. Hope we can hear good news about the drama securing airing date and broadcaster [-O<

Wow, I'm so excited! I thought the sequel was only a rumor since it started before Athena and Athena was all we got. So many big names for this sequel, too! I would've liked if Kim Tae Hee came back but I guess her story is finished? Hopefully Seon Hwa comes back!

apqaria

said:

@jhylaquino, yes we have seen about the news of KTH co directing this drama to handle the action scenes as he has some experience in this. You can read more about this in the article @samzz posted in the previous page.
You all may already know that producers have mentioned in a news report before that they are in talk with KBS to air this drama. And today news came out today that KBS is now in discussions to air either "IRIS 2" or "That Winter, The Wind Blows" (which confirmed casting Jo In-sung and Song Hye-gyo) after "Jeon Woo Chi" which will follow "Nice Guy".
I am confused now if KBS is going to air this drama at all or they decided to air but the decision is in the air date. Hope we can hear good news about the drama securing airing date and broadcaster 

[-O<

Archived